LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH thank God! I almost choked. LOL
Gotta go for a while, my bloodpressure went through the roof, trying to find a delete post.:blushing:

My name is public anyway. Thats how you can verify me with the LA PI state board.

Ha thanks, hope all is well with you too. I've had to correct more rumors amongst my friends than ever this past week (e.g. the truck in TX, the illegal alien's tip, and whatnot). Though I haven't been posting, trust me, I've been lurking. And the lack of apparent information or leads is troublesome. Has Mr. Abdella released the supposed sketchs of the suspect(s)?

Not to my knowledge.

Sorry don't remember the PI's name who has been posting on here. I would think he could find out about the truck being towed pretty easy.. He was able to get license number from the truck in Texas.

Yeah ACI...I believe it stands for amazingly chill investigator, but I'm not sure.

Good day Sleuths,

I'm glad that we have such dedicated people here to Find Mickey. Do most of ya'll think we are dealing with an abduction with malicious intent, or rather an accident?

A.C.I- I can't shake the image of you as Higgins. It's perfect. lol.

No....I told you all.... MAGNUM P.I.!!! :blushing:

We shall see, eh? ;)

I just noticed that under your username it says "Verified expert in neuroscience". Yes, we may see but mainstream science wouldn't ever acknowledge those abilities. Conflicts with the paradigm that we're all just meat puppets.

snipped:

I just wanted to mention I don't believe the truck seen at the BTR Crime Lab is the truck from the photo (one going same direction as MS). CIRCA mentions "black rear view mirrors". After looking at the pic of the VOI truck (for the umpteenth time) I noticed it looks like it doesn't even have rear view mirrors ,,, at least on the passenger side :waitasec:. Maybe they're white and blended in with the body of the truck.

VOI truck pic

The handles and rear view mirror do look black to me

That kind of connection is, indeed, "psychic" - and natural. There is a lot that isn't understood about the brain, the mind, and the spirit, and science will NEVER answer those questions.

You should check out the latest Morgan Freeman's Through the Wormhole. They delve into this topic to a certain degree, they tested the transference of a human experience (light flash) to another person in a dark room. The results were pretty interesting. However, I think psychics are full of BS.

I just noticed that under your username it says "Verified expert in neuroscience". Yes, we may see but mainstream science wouldn't ever acknowledge those abilities. Conflicts with the paradigm that we're all just meat puppets.

I do hereby hotly deny that I am a meat puppet!

;)

I forget, was it said that they were LPD cars?

I think they were just described as cop cars.

I live near the ' Lost Hills' sheriff station. So when the shift changes, there are often 4 to 6 cop cars driving alongside each other as they get on or off the 101 freeway to go to their assigned areas. I have been getting off the freeway at that exit and seen 4 cop cars following behind me because of the shift change. Wakes you up fast. :eek:

I live near the ' Lost Hills' sheriff station. So when the shift changes, there are often 4 to 6 cop cars driving alongside each other as they get on or off the 101 freeway to go to their assigned areas. I have been getting off the freeway at that exit and seen 4 cop cars following behind me because of the shift change. Wakes you up fast. :eek:

Around here (Canada) they're all on their way to Timmies.

That plus the lead foot you have ;-)

Hey- newbie here. I live locally and have been following this case since day 1 very closely. (Including reading these threads) would like to say great job ACI and chicken fried. I'm certain we may have crossed paths while doing our investigation. :) any info that I can assist with I am more than willing to share my knowledge. To everyone else HELLO :)

Welcome Laffy Taffy!

:welcome5: :Welcome1::welcome3:

I've been reading quite some time now but this is my first post. I am not sure as to the link but as per the a local news paper report it states rm has been questioned in connection with this case but declined to say rather her or anyone associated with him r still being questioned. States that info is part of an ongoing investigation and not public record. So what gets me on that note is that le did previously say the other vehicles in question and there drivers had been cleared, so why could they not say if rm has been cleared?? Will find link to this article in just a min

:welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members