LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the consensus, from the horse experts, is that it is nothing. A red herring. Apparently Mickey's horse had a cut on the nose. But horse owners are saying that is a very common occurrence, as they get cut on fences and branches, and ...?

Horses can maim themselves on air. They are pretty much trying to kill themselves 24/7. The fact that any of them manage to survive in the wild is beyond me. Lol.

I am a horseperson from south Louisiana and found out about this case through a few friends who have ridden with Mickey for years. I did not know her, but have been praying for her safe return and following this site with interest.

ACI...why would this person be searching WB before the bike was even found? Seems like a long way from where mickey went missing?

claimed to have been searching every backwoods area they could think of.

And to everyone asking, this was a week after she went missing. Exactly a week. To the very minute of the last footage we saw of Mickey, is when I first spotted him in the area.

And when I say drove out into the middle of nowhere, I mean drove an hour out of town and out where there was just a tiny road and miles and miles of fields, abandoned barns and grain silos. That kind of out in the middle of nowhere

Horses can maim themselves on air. They are pretty much trying to kill themselves 24/7. The fact that any of them manage to survive in the wild is beyond me. Lol.

Welcome!! and I agree we used to own race horses and they were always getting into something. Hence when you see big money horses there is usually a groom with them 24/7.

No past criminal record. Mental illness in the family. Lost a child similar to Mickeys age. Went missing and wasnt found for months (Guilty party was caught)

Were there younger siblings of this missing child who still live in the area?

I am a horseperson from south Louisiana and found out about this case through a few friends who have ridden with Mickey for years. I did not know her, but have been praying for her safe return and following this site with interest.

:wagon:

Ahh...I see.

I wasn't looking at it that way.
Well yeah that's a given....if two people experience the same type of tragedy or loss and can indentify strongly with similar sense of loss ....it can bring them together like that. They can identify with one another. I don't think that's abnormal at all though. I think that is quite very normal. I think that's less about sex and more about intimacy.

And to everyone asking, this was a week after she went missing. Exactly a week. To the very minute of the last footage we saw of Mickey, is when I first spotted him in the area.

And when I say drove out into the middle of nowhere, I mean drove an hour out of town and out where there was just a tiny road and miles and miles of fields, abandoned barns and grain silos. That kind of out in the middle of nowhere

He was out searching at 2 a.m.? Must have night-vision.

uh-oh, you said him instead of "them" lol.

Hopefully this area has been or will be searched soon!

Wow, the lying about it..What's that all about? Guess, it would raise a red flag or two..

That's my current debacle. I confirmed it multiple times, but it's still possible they were just confused or mixed up the days. And that they really are just trying to help with the search since the same thing happened to them and the fact that they are unstable is making their behavior very suspicious. But still, if there's even the slightest chance....I have to look into it.

Like rape victims who would after they were raped enjoy bondage type activity? Quite very often. Its often because of some traumatic experience such as being abused or molested that makes people screwed up sexually. Like a control or power thing. What makes people want to rape people? Or force someone? Its kind of like a power thing. They want control and like having it so much that they don't really even like having relations with anyone who wants to willingly.

I have joked but I have this little hypothesis that if someone was being forced into some sort of unwanted sexual situation that the best course of action to avoid serious injury in a situation like that would be to become really "into it" .........I am thinking that a rapist on a power trip would almost lose uhm....interest.

BBM

Not true at all on any level in any way.

Personal experience.

Good point Chicken unless you are family and going insane with worry it seems odd that you would be out at 2 am searching and driving to strange places. It seems very dangerous but that's me. I'm not even sure I see family doing this actually.

That's my current debacle. I confirmed it multiple times, but it's still possible they were just confused or mixed up the days. And that they really are just trying to help with the search since the same thing happened to them and the fact that they are unstable is making their behavior very suspicious. But still, if there's even the slightest chance....I have to look into it.

So this guy lost a daughter in a similar fashion?

Has there been any past interaction with MS's family?

ETA -- don't answer my questions. Srsly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx