LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The post is on May 22, it has 17 replies. I dismissed it as a rumour until she showed up on the video. It has shades of the shaggy hair stanger alibi

Not seeing it. I only see one post on May 22nd and it's a generic missing person post about Mickey

I have no idea. But I never claimed to be representing them. I said I was looking into this on my own and then people decided to help fund the investigation because they weren't happy with the results so far. So I really don't know what the deal is with that

Maybe they are concerned you will be taking tips and clues away from the PI they hired. (Whom I reached once by answering machine and received no call back and another time IRL on the phone and was told-we are aware of that.)

Maybe they are concerned you will be taking tips and clues away from the PI they hired. (Whom I reached once by answering machine and received no call back and another time IRL on the phone and was told-we are aware of that.)

that seems to be the general consensus of how he's handling tips, which is why my involvement is even more necessary. To make sure all tips are heard and followed through on.

I can't imagine that the family wouldn't want information, no matter how it comes.... we are all after the same goal.

:banghead:

Mod Note: Just in case new members are unaware, we do not copy and paste posts from other sites. Nor do we post screen shots of posts from other sites, especially private messages. If you're certain the other party consents to sharing his/her comments or information, you can relay it in your own words. But...if you have any doubt about whether or not the information is acceptable for posting, PLEASE pm a mod BEFORE you post. If you don't, then you post at your own risk and should be prepared to have your posting privileges suspended. :tyou:

Not seeing it. I only see one post on May 22nd and it's a generic missing person post about Mickey

This is the post you are looking for, it has 17 comments and 76 shares I would post more but it would involve giving names of people not POI

The FBI is now involved in the search for missing Mickey Shunick. She was last seen Saturday morning leaving a friends house near the Saints streets area, headed towards Ambassador & Congress. A tips line has been set up. 291-8633

This is the post you are looking for, it has 17 comments and 76 shares I would post more but it would involve giving names of people not POI

The FBI is now involved in the search for missing Mickey Shunick. She was last seen Saturday morning leaving a friends house near the Saints streets area, headed towards Ambassador & Congress. A tips line has been set up. 291-8633

And you're sure that's on KLFY's FB page?? B/c all I see on May 22 is a post that has 17 shares, but just a couple comments.

There are several KLFY Facebook pages. You are allowed to link to Facebook pages of media.

I honestly think that the Shunicks have no idea how to navigate having a missing loved one and some of the "strange reactions" come from that. I can see how if they put their trust in this other PI how another "random" one may seem like it is muddying the waters or splitting up information or even taking advantage of the situation. I understand that, but everything I have heard about the case says we need another competent PI on it (or maybe 10 more) so I wouldn't take it personally especially if you really aren't doing any of those things.

My stupid SO made me miss the show, but I hope I can hear it later.

I'm actually really interested to hear what the family has to say about their statements. My first reaction is to be offended that they'd treat someone (A.C.I) who is working so hard like that. If it were _my_ sister/daughter/friend, I'd just want her found. Period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The family should not need to explain themselves or their opinions or feelings. They hired someone early on and apparently are satisfied. JMO

A.C.I checked out my tip and unfortunately, it was a dead end. Very informative, listened to what I said...I'm impressed.
Though...he doesn't have his Tom Selleck-like 'stache...yet
But I digress.

Exactly what do we know about Mickey?

And I'm talking about the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Charlene said that is NOT that they do not want ace to continue but they are not legally responsible for his actions nor are they working with him in any way. With that being said he can also recieve tips though That pretty much sums it up

I'm actually really interested to hear what the family has to say about their statements. My first reaction is to be offended that they'd treat someone (A.C.I) who is working so hard like that. If it were _my_ sister/daughter/friend, I'd just want her found. Period.

From a legal stand point it's perfectly understandable for her to say that. It's so that they aren't responsible for any of my actions during the investigation since I'm not actually working for them.

I am speculating but it may be hard for a family member who is working hard to find their loved one to admit (even to themselves) that a person they have put so much trust and faith into is not doing the best job possible. Does that make sense?

The family should not need to explain themselves or their opinions or feelings. They hired someone early on and apparently are satisfied. JMO

But they should not alienate those who are trying to help. Right?

From a legal stand point it's perfectly understandable for her to say that. It's so that they aren't responsible for any of my actions during the investigation since I'm not actually working for them.

Fair enough...

But they should not alienate those who are trying to help. Right?

I'm not being alienated. The private message said that they are all for me continuing my investigation, just that I'm not working for them. Which has to be said so that they aren't responsible for any of my actions

And you're sure that's on KLFY's FB page?? B/c all I see on May 22 is a post that has 17 shares, but just a couple comments.

I have a "dumb" phone...but I've heard from some "smart" users that their phone apps don't always give them the same, complete information that appears when they use their "real" computer.....If you're using a phone app, maybe it's not letting you view everything? IDK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morgy1