LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also the Game Over is written in script. Who does that in tagging. A Girl?

That is exactly why this seems like a bad thing!

I may not remember the game correctly, but the ghost would move past and kill Pacman before Pacman could get to the big dot...if I am remembering correctly. Therefore, game over.

I just looked it up. When the big dot is eaten it turns the ghosts blue and then they can be eaten.

Thank you, I was just going to ask what the big dots mean... So in the case of this graffiti, it's game over for the ghost....

And why is the ghost female? That seems significant since there is a mrs pacman, but no female ghosts.....

If you look up the definition of "pacman" in the urban dictionary, there are several meanings. Some will make you go :what:
There's something that's called "pacmaning it". That's when someone drives around a grid of streets in order to avoid LE after the bars close.

And Ms. Pacman has had a life in the millenium, thanks to Scrubs, The Simpsons, Friends, etc. Perhaps there were a few 'old games' purchased am sure it is a collector's item now, or perhaps not so expensive, so am not sure if Pacman really puts an age on the 'tagger.'

Thank you, I was just going to ask what the big dots mean... So in the case of this graffiti, it's game over for the ghost....

And why is the ghost female? That seems significant since there is a mrs pacman, but no female ghosts.....

Some of the ghosts are pink which I guess could mean that they are female, but I think the tagger only had black paint and wanted to make it clear that the ghost in this picture is female.

I am so glad everyone local is looking into this.

Those bizarre posts just didn't sit right to me and even if we're barking up the wrong tree, we are still trying to leave no stone unturned.

Now, living in Ohio, I am in no way familiar with that area....how close to the drainage hole is that wall??

:
Some of the ghosts are pink which I guess could mean that they are female, but I think the tagger only had black paint and wanted to make it clear that the ghost in this picture is female.

Right. Still wondering why it's relevant to make the ghost female at all...

Especially since if pacman eats the big blue dot, it's game over for the (female) ghost.

:

Right. Still wondering why it's relevant to make the ghost female at all...

Especially since if pacman eats the big blue dot, it's game over for the (female) ghost.

I'm interpreting it that way (game over for the female ghost), but it's hard to say for sure.

I will just say that for those of you that are wondering about the june 4th posts I did take screen shots of the very very questionable ones as they bothered me greatly.

HTH

Here's a larger version.

7411898278_b9b717fb51_z.jpg

It's very creepy. I wish someone could confirm when the graffiti appeared.

The writing looks masculine to me. jmo

I am trying to look at the traffic cameras at whiskey bay..only one not working.

I'm interpreting it that way (game over for the female ghost), but it's hard to say for sure.

That's what I'm getting too, and it thoroughly creeps me out. This is fresh graffiti, writing on a wall, and it depicts a female in the form of a ghost, being destroyed... wow.

I will just say that for those of you that are wondering about the june 4th posts I did take screen shots of the very very questionable ones as they bothered me greatly.

HTH

Is it adding up? Do you think it is related? I read them but forgot all of it except "baby ruth in the pool"! And I thought No chit!

If that pacman drawing was not across from BW's I would not give it a second thought. It's location and content make it worth a second thought to me. It is creepy.

Maybe the last one out should leave the lights on tonight.

And Ms. Pacman has had a life in the millenium, thanks to Scrubs, The Simpsons, Friends, etc. Perhaps there were a few 'old games' purchased am sure it is a collector's item now, or perhaps not so

Last fall while waiting on a new washer dryer to be delivered I had to make a trip to a local laundromat - they still have a Ms Pacman there. Still works.

BTW, as so many do, I just ran this by DH, and then showed the picture, he said no way is this a tagger - he sees that fairly often in St Louis, and said that the whole adaptation of the feminine ghost into the Pacman art, is "one of the creepiest things (he) ever saw".

Do we have a handwriting expert on websleuths we can send this photo to? I would LOVE to hear a professional opinion.

So this picture was across from Ryan street And is at a location on congress street??? Very, very eerie to say the least. Now that puts my antennas up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129