LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the truck(s)going in opposite directions could not be running over same object because the trucks are IN TWO DIFFERENT LANES!!!. in one lane going in same direction as Ms and in turning lane when going in opposite direction. Can't be same object imo
My strong opinion is that the bike is lifting the right front tire of the road, the bike light is shown working, with yellowey light, as opposed to 12v halogen, or gas station florescent.

My strong opinion is that Mickey is in between the back of the road work sign and the truck, upright, conscious, with something black over her mouth, and something y shaped in her lap (hand bag?).

I'm also of the opinion that there is no one in the driver's seat and I see the gas station florescent through the driver's side window, which makes it hard to understand about the brake lights.

I do however IMO, see a hooded person, perhaps a female, with sunglasses on, looking directly at Mickey. This is in contrast to the passenger rear window, which I believe is tinted, and I think I see the reflection of the road sign in it's glass.

Thanks for the photo.

I'd like to call your attention back to the
'other way' truck. As someone pointed out, it has a dangling white object, 'truck balls(?)' and this appears to be LOWER than the rear driver's side wheel. IMO this truck is running over the same bike, or it's running over something. The bike light is possibly damaged and off.

if you look at chicken fried pictures of that spot in the daytime, there is an OBVIOUS bump in the road right where the front wheel is, so it's just the road, not an object. they repaved the road and it's higher at that spot

they've repaved the road to put an abrupt bump in it, on one side of the road? I don't think so. Or, that doesn't make sense 2 me. I do like seeing that chicken fried pic, and I'd love to see the dates of the road work, what they did, when they did it. I see the bike light IMO. That bike light strikes me as being big and yellowish, in contrast with the trucks wash out halogens, or the cold florescent of the Circle K. Bike lights around my way are thin beam super bright LED lights, and a lot of riders set the to flash so they don't look like any other kind of vehicle. Mickey's light is kind of unique to my eyes. It is NOT consistent with where the road reflectors are, and reflectors reflect the exact kind of light that hit it. The light under the truck is of a different luminescent quality than the halogen light from the truck.

the truck(s)going in opposite directions could not be running over same object because the trucks are IN TWO DIFFERENT LANES!!!. in one lane going in same direction as Ms and in turning lane when going in opposite direction. Can't be same object imo

this object can move.. also, a bump in the road cannot move. if it's 'just a bump', it needs to pick a lane. LE's description of the bike damage is not consistent with a multiple drive over kind of event.. but mostly it's their silence yelling at me.

Cold a local look at this traffic cam
and tell me if that is a road there.

Its the I10 E@ LA-77 Grosse Tete I am looking at.
Thank you in advance.

And can you get to this spot going east from the bridge and taking the exit there?

yes. Grosse Tete is East. after the bridge when you are heading toward Baton Rouge. there is an exit and lots of deer hunting land around there.

they've repaved the road to put an abrupt bump in it, on one side of the road? I don't think so. Or, that doesn't make sense 2 me. I do like seeing that chicken fried pic, and I'd love to see the dates of the road work, what they did, when they did it. I see the bike light IMO. That bike light strikes me as being big and yellowish, in contrast with the trucks wash out halogens, or the cold florescent of the Circle K. Bike lights around my way are thin beam super bright LED lights, and a lot of riders set the to flash so they don't look like any other kind of vehicle. Mickey's light is kind of unique to my eyes. It is NOT consistent with where the road reflectors are, and reflectors reflect the exact kind of light that hit it. The light under the truck is of a different luminescent quality than the halogen light from the truck.

i think chicken fried said the new pavement was done a few days before she went missing. I THINK.

also, don't forget to consider the physics of her being in that exact spot a few seconds before the truck. i'm not saying you are wrong. it's just something to consider. at this point, alien abduction wouldn't surprise me

i think chicken fried said the new pavement was done a few days before she went missing. I THINK.

also, don't forget to consider the physics of her being in that exact spot a few seconds before the truck. i'm not saying you are wrong. it's just something to consider. at this point, alien abduction wouldn't surprise me

Yes, but alien's usually put people back on earth, missing time, with repressed memories, but returned nontheless.

So if that's the case-- Where's Mickey?

I did, thank you.

If you notice, the wheel is higher before the pavement construction.

Justwanna and Laffys... I thought we had hashed this out pages and pages and weeks ago that Chicken agreed (Chicken, where are you? -- don't want to put words in your mouth, but no idea how far back to look) that the road repaving bump was NOT under the truck wheel, and it was, in fact ahead of the truck wheel? Yes, Laffy!! We were looking at great daytime pics that a WSer took while driving and Chicken's pics? (Sorry... don't remember who took them.. but thanks for them!) Am I remembering this correctly?

For all I know, I may be totally confused - and do apologize in advance, especially to Chicken!

Anyone remember this discussion???

It's hard to work on the physics without knowing where the truck came from. I was thinking it was coming straight down St.John/St.Landry. Only recently it occurred to me that it could have been in front of Mickey and traveling in reverse. If you think I understand what I'm looking at, that's not so. I see contradictions... frankly.. I won't tell you about the guy with no legs, because that's just not there. I need to stop seeing that. madness.

how about a ransom situation in which she is alive and for this reason the family does not want us talking about it any longer due to threats by the kindnappers to harm her if they pursue her whereabouts rather than just sending over money??

like this story
http://www.marieclaire.com/celebrity-lifestyle/articles/mexico-kidnapping-2

I do not think it's a ransom situation. I think some of us are good guessers, and may be closer to the truth than we think.

how about a ransom situation in which she is alive and for this reason the family does not want us talking about it any longer due to threats by the kindnappers to harm her if they pursue her whereabouts rather than just sending over money??

like this story
http://www.marieclaire.com/celebrity-lifestyle/articles/mexico-kidnapping-2

But Mickey's sister is still posting photos from the search HQ and talking about searches, etc...

I don't think anyone has contacted the family or LE about having kidnapped Mickey.

It's hard to work on the physics without knowing where the truck came from. I was thinking it was coming straight down St.John/St.Landry. Only recently it occurred to me that it could have been in front of Mickey and traveling in reverse. If you think I understand what I'm looking at, that's not so. I see contradictions... frankly.. I won't tell you about the guy with no legs, because that's just not there. I need to stop seeing that. madness.

If you want to know how far something is, just ask the one-legged man. Dont ask the guy with the missing teeth. He will just smile and ask if you have any candy.

In one of those pictures I see some sort of ghost and in another part of a boat.

Just thought I would chime in!

But Mickey's sister is still posting photos from the search HQ and talking about searches, etc...

I don't think anyone has contacted the family or LE about having kidnapped Mickey.

true true true. you see, I'm just getting so desperate for something besides a white truck. and i desperately want to understand why they won't do the radioshow

Justwanna and Laffys... I thought we had hashed this out pages and pages and weeks ago that Chicken agreed (Chicken, where are you? -- don't want to put words in your mouth, but no idea how far back to look) that the road repaving bump was NOT under the truck wheel, and it was, in fact ahead of the truck wheel? Yes, Laffy!! We were looking at great daytime pics that a WSer took while driving and Chicken's pics? (Sorry... don't remember who took them.. but thanks for them!) Am I remembering this correctly?

For all I know, I may be totally confused - and do apologize in advance, especially to Chicken!

Anyone remember this discussion???

I most certainly do remember MANY discussions about the bike under the truck. I don't know what to think anymore, but I was just throwing that out there for those who are new to the discussion of the bike under the truck.

this object can move.. also, a bump in the road cannot move. if it's 'just a bump', it needs to pick a lane. LE's description of the bike damage is not consistent with a multiple drive over kind of event.. but mostly it's their silence yelling at me.
IMO looks like bike in first pic and truck balls in second......objects don't move themselves a lane over...may be same truck in both unless I missed something. Truck balls may be in first pic and not visible.......Imo bike is under tire in first pic and either dragged out of view are more likely removed before truck came back.

And again ......about my.theory.which I believe more and more still...a lot of questions were asked about elapsed time andbif elapsed time between pics was long enough to abduct her......according to my theory......the truck ran over a bike right after he turned the corner....he didn't know what he hit or what happened and went back to see but it wasn't there when he passed back in the pic that we see what I think is truck balls...or cow bell....whatever.....could it be some sort of hitch like the kind I have bashed my shins on all my life? LOL....

So my opinion only but I still believe even more and more firmly someone got her attention and she was stopping as they approached her (foot on ground) asked for help with something nicely.....phone cash cigarette etc......and then took off with something she thought she should chase them down for...(most likely phone because if nit shed just call someone) I think she dropped her bike there and ran after them....and either they lured her away like that to do her harm or she chased after them so they harmed her........it is the only thing I can think of to account fo
Picture being cropped
Looks like bike undervtruck
No screams
Nothing left behind......no blood no belongings
Sudden decrease in desire for outside help

I most certainly do remember MANY discussions about the bike under the truck. I don't know what to think anymore, but I was just throwing that out there for those who are new to the discussion of the bike under the truck.

I think I'm a member of the minority, thinking that the raised truck wheel (looks like that?) IS on top of something, or has something in front of it. I'm unsure as to that light source under there... that's what really makes me go "hummmmm".....

Originally Posted by waiting1979

the bump goes across the whole road. i wish someone could find chickenfried's pic. it's like the whole road is higher all the way across where the front wheels are. like a ramp. a ramp is the best way to describe it.

i agree that it REALLLLLY looks like her bike light under that truck, but the physics of it keep me from being convinced. i never thought about the truck going in reverse, but someone at the Circle K would have noticed thaaat, right?

Do I have to be a member of Facebook to read about the searches the sister has been talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman