LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww...it's not that bad, BW. LOL

I've opened a few threads already to get us started. Please start moving discussions into the related threads and feel free to suggest topics for others. Remember to stay on topic and be aware that the thread for general discussion will eventually be eliminated. As always, don't hesitate to contact a mod with questions.

How do we even find these other threads? Sorry new to sub threads I guess. Ugh

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

right now when you are in this forum, look at the very top where is shows what thread you are in...at the end you'll see Mickey Shunick, (underlined link)if you click on that it will take you to the sub-form. You can also, click on this: and drag the Mickey Shunick - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community to your desktop. Then all you have to do is click on that when you want to go to her sub-forms. Just drag the paper icon next to the address in the address bar and drag it.

I think Lera did a great job in explaining.

How do we even find these other threads? Sorry new to sub threads I guess. Ugh

Do you normally view the thread from your phone? If you do, in Tapatalk choose forum view instead of "latest". Under forums, look for "Hot Cases", and in HC look for "Mickey Shunick". Then you'll see the different threads grouped together.

Do you normally view the thread from your phone? If you do, in Tapatalk choose forum view instead of "latest". Under forums, look for "Hot Cases", and in HC look for "Mickey Shunick". Then you'll see the different threads grouped together.

I dont have a hot cases option on my tapatalk. Maybe because I have android? I can't find it on my phone. I can find it if I click on a link that a poster posted on this thread but thats going to suck to have to have to go to post 282 of thread 41 everytime I want to look at topics. Oh well, I guess ill just have to wait till I have my computer running and bookmark it or something. I feel like I'm going to miss out on case breaks/updates this way :(

Some users are reporting issues with whatever tapatalk is, but the new home is working great from a PC. Hope you get it working. Growing pains are to be expected so just starting using the new way asap to get familiar with it. Its not terrible!

You're making me feel so bad. This thread will close pretty soon, but we have two threads sitting down there that have had no activity yet at all, Mickey's and Lisa's. We'll use those threads to remember the victims and discuss our theories of what happened to them, much like the GD thread except we'll have separate threads for the victims.

I am being very good, I am already posting "over there", LOL. So everybody -- if I can do it, so can you!

danzn16, I don't have the phone navigation problem, though -- surely there is some way to make getting there easier for you? Others who are using Androids, can you help danzn?

To be honest, moving back and forth makes me feel like I have ADD. :( I hope it gets easier!

it stresses me out moving all over the place, but i guess i'll have to get used to it. it divides us too.

Haha I guess I'm resistant to change too. I feel like I'm getting divided from all my sleuthers! Lol. Poor mods, we're such whiny babies :p

To be honest, moving back and forth makes me feel like I have ADD. :( I hope it gets easier!

Honestly I'm not fond of change either. But it will be good in the long run. You'll be able to just discuss specifics. Say you never want to hear about the DWT. Well there is a thread for just that, which you can avoid, and just stay on the topics you want to read/write about. We're all gonna have to do our part though and make sure we posts only in the subthread topic we want to discuss.

Some users are reporting issues with whatever tapatalk is, but the new home is working great from a PC. Hope you get it working. Growing pains are to be expected so just starting using the new way asap to get familiar with it. Its not terrible!

Usually I'm on my computer but that's down right now. It won't be hard at all once link is bookmarked in computer, which is what I do for the thread now anyway. Just dang phone!

I dont have a hot cases option on my tapatalk. Maybe because I have android? I can't find it on my phone. I can find it if I click on a link that a poster posted on this thread but thats going to suck to have to have to go to post 282 of thread 41 everytime I want to look at topics. Oh well, I guess ill just have to wait till I have my computer running and bookmark it or something. I feel like I'm going to miss out on case breaks/updates this way :(

The direct link to the sub forum is this: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=502"]Mickey Shunick - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I am being very good, I am already posting "over there", LOL. So everybody -- if I can do it, so can you!

danzn16, I don't have the phone navigation problem, though -- surely there is some way to make getting there easier for you? Others who are using Androids, can you help danzn?

Another android fail. C'mon iphone5 :p

Usually I'm on my computer but that's down right now. It won't be hard at all once link is bookmarked in computer, which is what I do for the thread now anyway. Just dang phone!

It's harder on my ipad than my computer too. I've got tabs open on my ipad for the various threads.

How do you normally find the thread on your phone? I bet we can help you find a solution.

I gave you the wrong directions. If you have "forum view" on your version of Tapatalk where you see a list of the forums, go to Current Events -> Hot Cases -> Mickey Shunick.

I took it as he moved the bodies after the killing occurred. I thought it was a simple or vague statement...i don't think it means he moved the bodies more than once MOO :) Although, he def could have!!!

I think he moved MS and a victim or two when the heat was on and the dwtiq was causing a chitstorm on the cajun net. jmo Hope his truck On Star or cell was pinging that day or me and my tinfoil hat is wrong and that's ok too.

How do you normally find the thread on your phone? I bet we can help you find a solution.

I just click on "Participated" threads or "Latest" threads. For now ill just come to this thread and follow the links posted by you guys because that takes me to it on my phone. And my computer will be back in a couple days and all will be well again, lol. Thank you so much bessie for giving so much help! I appreciate it! And thanks for putting up with our whining about change ;) at least no more arguments about DWTs, barn owls, ET, and hijabs

Is Mickeys thread redesigned because of LE being sure Mickeys no longer with us?...

Is Mickeys thread redesigned because of LE being sure Mickeys no longer with us?...
In a way, yes, because the scope has broadened so much since the arrest and indictment. This started as a case of one missing young woman. It's has now become a case involving two known murder victims and a wide scale homicide investigation.

In a way, yes, because the scope has broadened so much since the arrest and indictment. This started as a case of one missing young woman. It's has now become a case involving two known murder victims and a wide scale homicide investigation.

That is so sad....

As much proof there is that she's no longer alive, I still refuse to refer to her as dead until a body/remains arise. I just can't. I think it's unfair to her.

Can I ask why other deceased victims have one board, rather than sub forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3