Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know what you are saying.

but i'm still not convinced that both Cynthia's husband's aren't alive. someguy said that he BSL spent the first week visiting his dad in the hospital then the second week he wasn't there visiting any longer. that second week was the week that MS disappeared.

so if he was visiting and people found it strange that he stopped visiting, whoever was in the hospital must have been someone he truly wanted to visit. so maybe it's the 2nd husband that was just in the hospital?

do we know FOR SURE that Cynthia's 2nd husband died of cancer in 2009? maybe the first husband died of cancer in 2009?

i wish someguy would come back and clarify some of this for us. makes me wonder if LE asked him not to talk to us?

There is an obit online for the step-father, listing BSL as a step-son.

So that IS husband #2! right???
:waitasec:

No. Wait. No.

If I remember correctly, his adoptive dad, the first husband, is still living... that would be the one who was in the hospital. Her second husband, the step-dad is deceased.

No. Wait. No.

If I remember correctly, his adoptive dad, the first husband, is still living... that would be the one who was in the hospital. Her second husband, the step-dad is deceased.

KK! Got it now... Thanks y'all!:woohoo:

The "adoptive" dad!

IF he had a prior arrest record, can it be sleuthed? or no?

KK! Got it now... Thanks y'all!:woohoo:

So the balding guy in BSL's yard working on cars was the "adoptive" dad!

IF he had a prior arrest record, can it be sleuthed? or no?

Do we know for sure that the man in the yard was his dad?

so JD Lavergne is alive and is who raised him until the divorce around 1997. He is still living.

G Lavergne has passed away.

If this is the case, then do you think that someone else abused him? No one has come forward saying that his dad abused him. Right? This is just assumption?

No, that's the purpose of the "brainstorming" thread. Don't forget, this thread will close some time this week.

LA - Mickey Shunick Search *Brainstorming Thread* MAPS - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Can someone explain this setup to me please? Why is this threD being closed? It may be easier for people who want to say just focus on the bike to have an area to go to, but for someone like me who is forgetful & gets confused the various threads now on different topics make it difficult to find where I read something and where I posted something. Having joined shortly after Mickey disappeared I have learned some aspects of the setup including search function and my posts, is there a way I can find replies to my posts? Thanks

Can someone explain this setup to me please? Why is this threD being closed? It may be easier for people who want to say just focus on the bike to have an area to go to, but for someone like me who is forgetful & gets confused the various threads now on different topics make it difficult to find where I read something and where I posted something. Having joined shortly after Mickey disappeared I have learned some aspects of the setup including search function and my posts, is there a way I can find replies to my posts? Thanks

I'm still learning too...I really am trying, but I feel like I spend all my energy jumping around from one thread to another, I have no energy left to read or post. I hope that there will remain at least one thread that is not so terribly topic specific. And it seems like half our sleuthers have gone awol. :(

Call me STOOPID... but, my hunny was adopted. I can not IMAGINE his mother saying something like this EVER! NO MATTER WHAT!

Is it REALLY the adoptive mother's "place" to broadcast" this?
:dunno: seems like her "real" intent is to distance herself from her non-biological son. (can't say I blame her)~ in this case
The brother said the same did he not?
Wasn't he adopted as well???

WHY IS bsl'S ADOPTION SO SPECIAL???
all moo~

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!! BSL was adopted, we know that. Where did it appear that the brother ALSO was adopted? The brother "someguy" that was on here? He was ALSO adopted?

The purpose of a forum is to keep information on the various aspects of a case contained in topic specific threads for easier reference. When a case becomes as complex as this one, the pertinent data tends to become diluted and lost in general discussion threads. The intent is not to inconvenience the members, however, so we'll see how it goes.

Probably the best way to search for a reply to one of your posts is to do a search of all of your own posts. Click on your name in any post, and a drop down menu will open. There you will see an option to "find all posts by boudin". You can also go to your public profile and search for the same under "statistics".

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!! BSL was adopted, we know that. Where did it appear that the brother ALSO was adopted? The brother "someguy" that was on here? He was ALSO adopted?

I dont have the links handy, but 'someguy' specifically said that he is NOT BSL's brother, and I am pretty sure BSL's brother was NOT adopted. I am sure another poster will correct me if I am mistaken.

I'm not liking this either. Everyone says that it will be better. But so far, I don't see how it is. Sorry to complain.

I get the same feeling I get at Whole Foods in the refrigerated drink section. EVERYONE is looking for their favorite flavor of Honest Tea, but it's no longer there. So then we look for a different brand that is JUST green tea or JUST black tea with no sweetener or berry or fruit etc. added. Can't find it in another brand. I keep wondering if I will ever enjoy a Just Green Tea Honest Tea with my salad at Whole Foods again.

I feel like the same with this change. Oh well.

I dont have the links handy, but 'someguy' specifically said that he is NOT BSL's brother, and I am pretty sure BSL's brother was NOT adopted. I am sure another poster will correct me if I am mistaken.

I read somewhere he was adopted as well... THAT MAY BE A RUMOR!
Didn't the brother say in his FB post that BSL was adopted?
or did I dream that?

If the brother was adopted as well, and he made a point to mention BSL
being "adopted" I find that VERY odd...
In fact... even if he is a biological son born after BSL was adopted I still find the statement odd...

:moo: ~ why does it matter if he was adopted??? Are they trying to say he was "born that way"?

I can live with a forum I guess, but don't understand why there can't be a "general discussion" thread as well...

I can live with a forum I guess, but don't understand why there can't be a "general discussion" thread as well...

Like a "sidebar" discussion?
Maybe the case has to go to trial first? IDK...

I read somewhere he was adopted as well... THAT MAY BE A RUMOR!
Didn't the brother say in his FB post that BSL was adopted?
or did I dream that?

If the brother was adopted as well, and he made a point to mention BSL
being "adopted" I find that VERY odd...
In fact... even if he is a biological son born after BSL was adopted I still find the statement odd...

:moo: ~ why does it matter if he was adopted??? Are they trying to say he was "born that way"?

Yes, the brother did say BSL was adopted, as did the adoptive mother. But I have never seen anything that said the brother was adopted. I want to think I have seen just the opposite, that he wasnt. JMO

Maybe it takes some getting used to, but I believe the forum model is superior over just having general discussions when there is a lot to talk about. For Mickey's forum, there are topics about where to search for Mickey, the resemblance of McDuff and BSL, the truck and BSL's other vehicles, BSL's wounds and hospital visits, Mickey's bike, etc. You just decide what topic you want to discuss, and then you do so. If you think of something you want to discuss, and there's no topic, you can just create one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member