LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Gawd. RIP Mickey :anguish:

According to a sources close to the Shunick family, Mickey Shunick's body was found in Evangeline Parish this morning. Let's pray for the Shunick family and Mickey's friends.

Mickey Shunick's Body Found

TV10 has confirmed that the body of Mickey Shunick had been found in Evangeline Parish. We're working to get you the latest information. We have multiple crews on the story.

Join us at 5:00 PM for full updates.

Finding, confirmation....good.
REALITY.......very , very sad
Holding her family and friends in my heart/prayers........

AND all you folks here from LA and all over who took her into your hearts and wanted to help so badly........

Praying for Mickeys family, friends and all who cared for her.

And, praying for justice.

Can someone please give me a quick run-down of how events transpired on TD website with Adam4LSU? He's posting again. Didn't he say his sis n law knew BSL was a RSO??

I have been hoping and praying that they would find sweet Mickey's body for some time and now that it has happened, my heart feels shattered and broken. And the tears won't stop. How could this happen? Rest In Peace --- Beautiful Mickey.

Jeez...get the facts straight people. I sure as hell hope this just didn't stir up a firestorm for nothing

PEr KATC

Sources close to Mickey Shunick's family say they have not been notified by authorities of any new developments in the case today. Rumors are running rampant that Mickey's body has been found in Evangeline Parish. Family says they're also hearing rumors. Evangeline Parish Sheriff's Office spokesperson Capt. Shawn Eckhart says a man's body has been found in Evangeline Parish, and he died of natural causes.

https://www.facebook.com/katctv3

Sources close to Mickey Shunick's family say they have not been notified by authorities of any new developments in the case today. Rumors are running rampant that Mickey's body has been found in Evangeline Parish. Family says they're also hearing rumors. Evangeline Parish Sheriff's Office spokesperson Capt. Shawn Eckhart says a man's body has been found in Evangeline Parish, and he died of natural causes.

https://www.facebook.com/katctv3

What is going on?

From KATC's FB:

Jeez...get the facts straight people. I sure as hell hope this just didn't stir up a firestorm for nothing

PEr KATC

:banghead:

KATC is reporting: Sources close to Mickey Shunick's family say they have not been notified by authorities of any new developments in the case today. Rumors are running rampant that Mickey's body has been found in Evangeline Parish. Family says they're also hearing rumors. Evangeline Parish Sheriff's Office spokesperson Capt. Shawn Eckhart says a man's body has been found in Evangeline Parish, and he died of natural causes. ???

I was just forwarded latest posting from KATC that the body that was found was a male?!?!?!

All we can do is wait. Someone mentioned Oakdale and Fort Polk...Roughly 2 hours and some change from Lafayette. Anyone getting confirmation of LE searching?

I mentioned the other day- BSL lives in St Landry parish but close to the border of Acadia parish and there is a narrow stretch of St Landry parish that goes west to Eunice. North of this stretch is Evangeline parish with Prairie Rhonde, Mamou, Reddell (first crime we know of), Ville Playte, Turkey Creek, Pine Prairie. This area is northwest from Whiskey bay and at least 40
Minutes from Lafayette. Some of the fields in that area were taller than my car but this past weekend I noticed some were being cut or harvested and some rice fields were now dry in preparation for crawfish ponds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member