LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did say that the person driving the white truck was probably from a rural area around Lafayette. Most of the people but not all (apparently i need to say this) that drive a Z71 around here are outdoorsman, hunters, fisherman or the truck is work related(farmer). Most people that live and work in the city do not need a $50,000 4 wheel drive truck.

I'd like to agree, but I rode through the Fernewood subdivision and saw plenty of Z71s. That's the only neighborhood area I usually drive through, but I'd bet that if you drove through the Broadmoor/Woodvale area you'd find just as many.

On NG they are focusing on fat white guy driving four door truck with lots of chrome and extended cab. TP called her mom immediately after it happened and was very shooken up when it happened. Older man 50-60yo, white with little to no facial hair.

I must say, the angles and perspectives taken here on this forum put Nancy Grace to shame. Her questions do not consider the nuances that are involved in this case and the evidence whatsoever.

On NG they are focusing on fat white guy driving four door truck with lots of chrome and extended cab. TP called her mom immediately after it happened and was very shooken up when it happened. Older man 50-60yo, white with little to no facial hair.
Fat, older white guy, 50-60, little to no facial hair? Omigod, I fit the profile! lol.

I must say, the angles and perspectives taken here on this forum put Nancy Grace to shame. Her questions do not consider the nuances that are involved in this case and the evidence whatsoever.

We could probably get a show on TLC. Near as I can tell, their show-worthy criteria are minimal.

Correct. CS stated that CS was visiting with some of her friends and stayed overnight in BR on Friday night. It was in one of the first interviews on the 21st or 22nd I believe.

She just said that again on Nancy Grace. She states MS and he were texting around 11:45pm. MS had invited CS to go out with them in Lafayette buy CS declined because she was in Baton Rouge. She says she called MS at 8ish and the call went to Voicemail. She asked her mom if she's heard from Mickey and mom tried calling also. It wasn't until she missed her brothers graduation that they started calling friends, hospitals, and the police.

I'd like to agree, but I rode through the Fernewood subdivision and saw plenty of Z71s. That's the only neighborhood area I usually drive through, but I'd bet that if you drove through the Broadmoor/Woodvale area you'd find just as many.

There is. I was on Robley yesterday and looked down side streets and saw many of them.

I disagree. She did get the police officer to state that they believe someone took the exit and placed the bike under the bridge. That is some pretty significant information.

The Patterson lady also said it was a white truck with a BLACK bed cover. The picture of the one with the bed cover is WHITE. So either the guy got a new bed cover or it isn't the same guy.

She just said that again on Nancy Grace. She states MS and he were texting around 11:45pm. MS had invited CS to go out with them in Lafayette buy CS declined because she was in Baton Rouge. She says she called MS at 8ish and the call went to Voicemail. She asked her mom if she's heard from Mickey and mom tried calling also. It wasn't until she missed her brothers graduation that they started calling friends, hospitals, and the police.

Does anyone else find this odd? If she isn't the type of person that stays over at others' houses and is very reliable, why wouldn't they freak out right away?

Not saying they are involved, but maybe they want to paint her in a more favorable light?

Do we know what time the brother's graduation was held?

Was it Saturday morning? Saturday afternoon? Saturday evening?

Fat, older white guy, 50-60, little to no facial hair? Omigod, I fit the profile! lol.

If you're within driving distance, you might have to account for your time.

Oh... One of NG's guests just said "pervy white guy", so just go ahead and submit your hard drive while you're at it.

Sometimes a 20-something year old wildly misjudges age.

If you're within driving distance, you might have to account for your time.

Oh... One of NG's guests just said "pervy white guy", so just go ahead and submit your hard drive while you're at it.

Sometimes a 20-something year old wildly misjudges age.

Especially in a traumatic situation. But, that goes for any victim or witness of a crime and isn't based on age.

I disagree. She did get the police officer to state that they believe someone took the exit and placed the bike under the bridge. That is some pretty significant information.

Thanks, I tuned in around 7:10, must have missed that.

The Patterson lady also said it was a white truck with a BLACK bed cover. The picture of the one with the bed cover is WHITE. So either the guy got a new bed cover or it isn't the same guy.

<snipped inline image>

Attachments

• M5AZ6.jpg
    M5AZ6.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 25
Women are kidnapped and held all of the time, and they're worth more money alive than dead.

http://ktar.com/category/local-news...rug-cartels-also-involved-in-sex-trafficking/

With all due respect, most don't abduct women for money - i think that is rarely the motive. This is my opinion, of course and I haven't done any research on statistics, but I happen to think that many times when women are abducted the motive is generally geared to sex and power, not money. More often than not the perps have their way with the women and then they strangle or murder them in some fashion. I guess I'm one of the few here that thinks she may no longer be alive. I hate to say that and I know many don't agree, but with her bike being found in that location I feel that her body could have been dumped their as well, and knowing what lives in that swamp, I don't think it would ever be located. As I said this is just my opinion.

Do we know what time the brother's graduation was held?

Was it Saturday morning? Saturday afternoon? Saturday evening?

11:30 am....based on where they live, what school district they'd be in accordingly and the lafayette parish school board website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman