LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reality is we are checking RSO and following up on making contact with each and every one of them so we know where they were when MS went missing.
Q: can't hear
A: We do not believe the bike was tossed from the bridge at this time, we believe the person went beneath the bridge and dumped bike in the water.

'right now we don't believe the bike was thrown from the bridge' (it was placed underneath the bridge )

-thats as far as I got before it froze

also
they think the bike was dumped there the day she went missing. (moo- /freezing vid/audio)

this is the same truck... it turned left at circle k onto university (fact) at least a fact that it was in the lane to turn left in the pic...
university camera WILL have this pic... (FACT) based on the given known framerate unless it is motion sensing but then yields the same results.

it looks different but is the same truck

so this truck in in a possible 5 of the 6 pics we have

peace

Thank you sooooo much for all your trouble. Please come back.

Listening to the person asking Corporal Mouton questions is déjà vu- she is asking/stating things said here.

Bike had damage. He hit her, got out of vehicle, played all nice and told her he'd bring her somewhere. That's that.

Anyone think dropping the bike from a bridge would dislodge the tire and bend the rim? I'm just not sure. My gut feeling: DUI accident, with cover up.

I think so too. You (DUI driver) wouldn't need to be completely wasted to have the desire to hide this. You can be DUI after just a couple drinks; the consequences for killing someone can be severe (however, NOT severe enough imo) and could easily lead someone to cover this up.

The sonar was done and nothing was found.
Doesn't believe the LS case is connected.

Car has bondo in rear right quarter panel, very obvious, should be able to be spotted by public.
The truck with the cover on the bed, GMC or Chevrolet came from direction which MS had ridden.

Vehicle has Bondo on rear right quarter panel. It should be very obvious and easily spotted by the public.

1st white truck is z71

2nd white truck with bed cover is believed to be GMC Sierra

Isabelle,

Pleease don't make me regret posting the info about Autozone here.

I have asked that you let them call me back.

Please don't start calling Autozone. I said I know the manager, I have called corporate, and they're going to try to get permission.

If you start calling them, all it's going to do is make trouble for the manager (my friend), make more of a stink than need be, probably not get it done any faster, and also ruin my 10-year business relationship there unnecessarily.

I'm on it.

No other footage of Mickey has surfaced beyond the LCG video images that have been released.

Anyone think dropping the bike from a bridge would dislodge the tire and bend the rim? I'm just not sure. My gut feeling: DUI accident, with cover up.

yes it could - it's a long drop into shallow water or onto logs at the edge. Easily a long-enough drop to bend the rim and dislodge the tire.

They didn't see her on video from that camera at about 220 St Landry, I'm pretty sure of it now.

Uh-oh. And I just read searches have been suspended for the day. At only 3pm....doesn't sound good.
Thursday thru Monday, the last search team was sent out anywhere from 3:30 to 4. The time they returned depended on the size of the area to be searched. 2-3 hours was the average time from when they departed to when they returned. Many of the teams ended up with only half of their members for various reasons. The heat, trying to search without proper clothing, had to pickup their kids, etc.

Stopping at 3 doesn't mean bad news necessarily. Could be not enough people, the heat, the areas to be searched were larger, out of places to search, etc. Maybe they just want to stop and regroup, give people a chance to have a longer break.

They don't have a time frame on the return of the investigation of DNA/whatever on the bike, but that they're hoping it will be soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc