Found Deceased LA - Nevaeh Allen, 2, Belaire, Baton Rouge, 24 Sep 2021 *mother, stepfather arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Whenever there is a case involving missing kids being cared for by moms live in boyfriend…..I’ve learned to have no hope the child is alive. When will mothers learn? Evidently, this one had a job & boyfriend didn’t…..not too difficult to solve the puzzle in these cases. Sadly

I have to admit that I also have that initial feeling of foreboding when I read that a missing child was in the care of a boyfriend -- but I can't say that I have "no hope." Whenever there is a missing child, I always have hope. There have been several comments about abusive boyfriends and step-fathers -- and there are many examples of this-- but men don't have a monopoly on child abuse. I get the same feeling of foreboding when I see that a missing child was in the care of the father's girlfriend. Two recent examples of this are Samuel Olson and Lucas Hernandez. In both cases the responsible parties were the girlfriends of the fathers (who had lost custody of their own children.)

I have to admit that I also have that initial feeling of foreboding when I read that a missing child was in the care of a boyfriend -- but I can't say that I have "no hope." Whenever there is a missing child, I always have hope. There have been several comments about abusive boyfriends and step-fathers -- and there are many examples of this-- but men don't have a monopoly on child abuse. I get the same feeling of foreboding when I see that a missing child was in the care of the father's girlfriend. Two recent examples of this are Samuel Olson and Lucas Hernandez. In both cases the responsible parties were the girlfriends of the fathers (who had lost custody of their own children.)

RBBM for focus.
I agree. I haven't said anything until now, but it has been bothering me how stepfathers/boyfriends/male significant others are being singled out. And perhaps they are responsible for the majority of non-biological children in their care being harmed, but, to quote you, they don't have a monopoly.
Here's a case from my town, it happened down the street from me. Without knowing what was going on at the time, I passed the house on my way to the store while they were gathering evidence.
The killer only got 10 years, and expressed very little remorse, referring to the little girl as "it" during the 911 call, and all but made her confession to the court about herself, taking no direct responsibility for what she did.

Smith and Kloe’s father, Tyler Hawksley of Bucksport, had been living together at the time of the girl’s death. They had started dating in June 2017, said Maine Assistant Attorney General Leanne Robbin.

On Oct. 18, 2017, at 7:16 a.m., Smith called 911 from Hawksley’s home to report “a 2-year-old child not breathing and cold and hard” and “screamed into the phone ‘It won’t wake up,’” said Robbin.

“I’m sorry for the role I had in what happened,” Smith said. “I can’t take back anything I did or didn’t do. I am hurting as well. I recognize why they’re hurting the way they are.”

Woman pleads to manslaughter in Bucksport toddler's death - The Ellsworth American

I just want to make it clear that not all stepparents are monsters, the majority of them aren't.

I feel obligated to point out that there are tens of thousands of fathers and stepfathers who are not offing their kids...

of course, but you could say the same thing about husbands when women disappear in suspicious circumstances. The fact that most men don't murder their wives doesn't mean that when wives go ~missing~ it's not the husband everyone looks at first.

I wonder if she got her hands on drugs that were in the home and took them or was given them to eat and that's what caused her death. We shall see.

JMO MOO IMO
I think all of us hope that somehow, this time, the beautiful child did not suffer violence at the hands of someone who was supposed to love and care for her and instead somehow had an accident. But so far that has never been the case that I’m aware of. So many defenseless kids out there. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miket377
Back