LA LA - Rondreiz Cortez “Junior” Phillips, 4, Homer, Claiborne Parish, 05 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh, wow. I live in Louisiana (granted, in a different part of the state) and this is the first I've heard of this case (I'm not able to be on WS as much as I once was with my own kiddos now).

Poor little guy. :(

Finally some movement...always with the unrelated charges. Hoping for justice and for him to be found [emoji177]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broken hearted. Poor little guy never had a chance.

https://goo.gl/3rtg7x

They had already arrested the step dad on a unrelated charge before, now the mom.
Seems they are trying to get someone to talk.

Wowzer! Maybe now they'll start squealing on each other, pointing fingers in hopes of saving their own :behind:. How many times have we seen this tactic by LE in missing cases? Yeah, lots.

Having said that, I'm convinced that the stepfather was intentionally arrested because LE is suspicious of him but IMO there's a slim chance that mom's arrest may have been mandatory when LE found evidence of her either using or possessing methamphetamine. IOW, they couldn't let it slide out of sympathy for a mother <cough> grieving over her lost son - the law's the law.

Let me be clear; personally I believe her arrest has more to do with Rondreiz' disappearance, I just wanted to point out an alternative. Unfortunately I can't find arrest information online for Claiborne Parish. Has anyone else had any luck?

Regardless, I'm crossing my fingers that resolution is coming. Poor little guy - like all children he deserved to be treated with love, nurturing and protection, not hurt and thrown away like garbage. :tears:

ETA: I found a searchable database for Claiborne Parish arrests. Last time I looked I couldn't find it. Duh.

http://www.claiborne.lavns.org/

P.S. I wrote "Gilbson" when I meant Gilbert. Sorry. I've made more name mistakes in this thread than all my other posts combined. And that's a lot, lol! I'll keep it straight in the future, I promise!
:shame:

Search continues for missing four-year-old

LISBON, La - The search continues for a missing four-year-old in Claiborne Parish.

Rondriez Phillips aunt feels empty after he went missing from her property on April 5th.

"They haven't found him and that's what puzzles me," said JoAnn Cole.

"He was a wonderful little boy he was four-years-old but he knew everything."

Both of his parents have been arrested on unrelated charges.

His mother, Shelia Phillips was arrested for possession of meth.

"I don't know what's going on but I'm going to keep praying for her and her baby," said Cole.

Her boyfriend Nicholas Phillips, was arrested a week before for theft of scrap metal.

Public search leader, Savannah Dwairi says since the parents arrest things have not been the same.

"What we found out whenever Nich was arrested is people stopped coming out," said Dwairi.

[...]

http://www.arklatexhomepage.com/new...ontinues-for-missing-four-year-old/1160285551

Search continues for missing four-year-old

LISBON, La - The search continues for a missing four-year-old in Claiborne Parish.

Rondriez Phillips aunt feels empty after he went missing from her property on April 5th.

"They haven't found him and that's what puzzles me," said JoAnn Cole.

"He was a wonderful little boy he was four-years-old but he knew everything."

Both of his parents have been arrested on unrelated charges.

His mother, Shelia Phillips was arrested for possession of meth.

"I don't know what's going on but I'm going to keep praying for her and her baby," said Cole.

Her boyfriend Nicholas Phillips, was arrested a week before for theft of scrap metal.

Public search leader, Savannah Dwairi says since the parents arrest things have not been the same.

"What we found out whenever Nich was arrested is people stopped coming out," said Dwairi.

[...]

http://www.arklatexhomepage.com/new...ontinues-for-missing-four-year-old/1160285551

No surprise there. And after reading what he has been posting on Phillips' FB I'm 99.99% convinced mom and stepdad are involved.

"My only concern is that this will take away from the focus on Junior," said Savannah Dwairi, a leader in the public search for Rondreiz. "What I found whenever Nick was arrested is people stopped coming out. There was lack of interest, and when I say lack of interest, I don't mean people don't care they care to see this resolved, but they feel that they know what happened."
"I can't imagine exactly what she feels now, that she's incarcerated, whatever the charge may be, she still has a child that she does not know the location of," said Vickie Jackson, a volunteer in the search for Rondreiz.

But with nearly 30 days behind them and no evidence, relative Joanne Cole feels something is not right.

"I think somebody got the baby, but I hope he return him and bring him back home to us," Cole said.
"I didn't know she was in jail until late yesterday evening, and I don't know whats going on but I'm going to keep on praying for her and her baby and bring them home, both of them."

http://www.ksla.com/story/38117810/volunteers-react-to-arrests-of-missing-boys-mother-stepfather

Okay, whatever. I hope community members will keep searching though.

Sheriff's site shows Phillips is still in custody. There's no info other than she was arrested for possession of meth.

http://www.claiborne.lavns.org/

Tomorrow marks 1 month that Rondreiz has been missing. :(

And now the aunt&#8217;s talking in past tense, too.
&#8221;He was a wonderful little boy. He was 4. . . .&#8221;

I feel that if LE pushed the search then more people would assist. They did acknowledge that the public search was still active, but almost dismissively, I feel that they don&#8217;t want the public wasting their time, which makes me hopeful they have leads.

And now the aunt&#8217;s talking in past tense, too.
&#8221;He was a wonderful little boy. He was 4. . . .&#8221;

I feel that if LE pushed the search then more people would assist. They did acknowledge that the public search was still active, but almost dismissively, I feel that they don&#8217;t want the public wasting their time, which makes me hopeful they have leads.

I found those quotes strange, in one place talking in past tense and yet saying she thinks someone has him and wants them to bring him home? I suppose people can have conflicted thoughts in their head, and they don't always want to explain all those thoughts to a reporter, so maybe it would come out like this if she thinks Junior is deceased, but for the sake of propriety and family relationships she wants to tell media she thinks he's been abducted.

This little guy has been missing a month. This is scary. I'm so hoping someone has him, but even at that his life could be a nightmare. I'm hoping if someone has him they taking care of him and treating him lovingly like a little 4 year old should be treated. My biggest fear is that he is no longer with us. There isn't a lot of options here. KWIM? IMO

This is what pisses me off about these things. If he were a blonde-haired blue-eyed 4 year-old white girl, the entire world would know about him.

Where is the public outrage?

This is what pisses me off about these things. If he were a blonde-haired blue-eyed 4 year-old white girl, the entire world would know about him.

You should know living here that the PD keeps a lock on these kinds of things. There was an armed robbery in a tony neighborhood with a shooting of a prominent member of the community recently and we barely heard about that also. I happen to know people who know the victim, so that is how I got details.

I think a large part of the lack of interest is due to the fact that his family are drug users and thieves. It also doesn&#8217;t help that there have been rumors from the very beginning (some of them even communicated by LE) that the family is involved. The mother and family are not pushing for coverage. But I do agree that if this was a white child there would be more interest, even if the family was trash.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cryptocloud155
Back