AMBER ALERT WI - Elijah Vue, 3 year old Elijah Vue, Two Rivers, 20 Feb 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe that most of us following this saddest of threads knew that darling little Elijah was dead. IMO, he was dead before Jesse Vang reported him missing, and I can't imagine what kind of proof will be required to convince me that Katrina Baur hasn't known the same thing all along.

Is it wrong to feel this bittersweet joy that he's been found?
People who never knew him, never met him, cared more about him than those wretched adults ever did. I know I did. I'm so glad he was found. I'm so glad they couldn't erase him.

Poor darling boy. I hope he never knew.

RBBM

Absolutely not.

RIP, Elijah.

BBM

TWO RIVERS, WI (WSAU) – Police in Two Rivers believe that a cold case revolving around a missing child may be coming to a grim end following a possible break in the case over the weekend.

According to sources who spoke to radio talk show host Dan O’Donnell, Two Rivers investigators located the remains of a small child in a “remote area” of Girl Scout Camp Manitou-Two Rivers on Saturday, which early indications point to belonging to missing four-year-old Elijah Vue, who has been missing since February 20th.

The camp is located near the home of Vue’s mother, Katrina Baur, and her boyfriend, Jesse Vang, who was the last to see Vue alive. Both Baur and Vang are facing charges of child neglect and deny that they had anything to do with Vue’s disappearance claiming that he wandered off on his own.

Full story at link...

Sep 8, 2024

Vue’s father, Jimmy Vue, spoke during Baur’s bond hearing and asked the judge to deny her request, saying, “I would like to ask you to deny bail based on the fact that my son is still missing… We need answers, and I think Katrina Baur has the answer.” Baur is scheduled to appear back in court on October 22nd.
I've been AFK for the weekend and saw this news early this morning. Has anyone mapped where the remains were found and where it fits into the travel timeline for Jesse in the days before reporting Elijah missing? Was the camp along that route?

I am relieved. Nobody ever wants to wish for a child's remains to be found but I think we all knew this was the predictable end of this mystery. After confirmation, no more will we be asking "Where is Elijah". He can be laid to rest properly with loved ones to mourn. One step closer to the only sort of closure this sort of case can offer :( RIH Elijah.

I've been AFK for the weekend and saw this news early this morning. Has anyone mapped where the remains were found and where it fits into the travel timeline for Jesse in the days before reporting Elijah missing? Was the camp along that route?

I am relieved. Nobody ever wants to wish for a child's remains to be found but I think we all knew this was the predictable end of this mystery. After confirmation, no more will we be asking "Where is Elijah". He can be laid to rest properly with loved ones to mourn. One step closer to the only sort of closure this sort of case can offer :( RIH Elijah.
i cannot post a picture on my work computer, however i have a map marked of the approximate location of where the reamins were found and the blanket was approximately 3 miles directly south of where the remains were found

i cannot post a picture on my work computer, however i have a map marked of the approximate location of where the reamins were found and the blanket was approximately 3 miles directly south of where the remains were found
Thank you! This is what I've been thinking about, too, Elijah's blanket location in relation to the remains. Wondering if that was an intentional plant of evidence to mislead, or, now, accidentally left behind while looking for a place to dump the body.

But either way, I see now that all along I gave Vang and Baur too much credit for getting away with it. They were in fact lazy, dumb, cruel and heartless. JMO. Innocent until proven guilty, I know.

I really hope it is him.

I was so sure he was in landfill, and no baby deserves that. I've never for a moment doubted he was dead. That photo... that was too much like a trophy. Sharing his pain, and getting off on it.

If this is Elijah, then the members of his family that actually gave a toss about him can give him a proper burial.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus
Back