Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Im extremely curious what evidence LE has. Some questions they asked could be really interesting. Small snippet;

Bolded by reference. Interesting that they specificly asked steps and checking her phone.
Makes me wonder if "someone" came into the bedroom while she was out and perhaps checked her phone, taking it outside the room before lighting it up, then sneaking it back into the room. I'd guess SS, but there were other people in the house.

Makes me wonder if "someone" came into the bedroom while she was out and perhaps checked her phone, taking it outside the room before lighting it up, then sneaking it back into the room. I'd guess SS, but there were other people in the house.
Or, Jen was walking around during the time she said she was sleeping with the door cracked open because she has a cat.

jmo

Im extremely curious what evidence LE has. Some questions they asked could be really interesting. Small snippet;

Bolded by reference. Interesting that they specificly asked steps and checking her phone.
and.....the rain sounds playing on the tv: keep in mind she claims earlier in the interview she sleeps through the nite....yet she answers this below much later in the interview.....

Q do you remember that night if you were doing listening to those YouTube videos?
A probably was I listen to it every night so I probably was
Q does it shut off automatically
A um around like 4: or 5: a.m. but then I'll I'll notice and I'll press play again
Q okay is it fair to say that you're easily woken up or no... by sounds like that or
A BIG SIGH......not sure I'm easily woken up... I don't know

SS's using the 'rest room' downstairs "at some point": my question: isnt the bathroom located in the downstairs bedroom JS was sleeping in?

Q do they comply with your wishes to go upstairs when you say that at about
11:00?
A uh yes they do
Q is there any further communication between either you and Madeline or you and Stephan about all right kids it's time to go to bed anything like that or was that the last you had heard from either one of them that night?
A I think at some point Stefan comes downstairs to use the restroom and then goes back upstairs but
after that I don't recall interacting or saying anything Stephan.

it still crosses my mind that SS may have tangible evidence against her. right now, the only people who know what happened with Madeline that nite and morning hours, is SS, JS and Madeline. JS is a liar and her explanations are full of contradictions concerning herself and Madeline. and of course SS.

SS, of course, evidence of SA for several years with Madeline...and a liar. SS is silent now. will he remain silent? right now, the cause of death is strangulation, but what is the estimated time of death? was she drugged, what did her digestive system reveal?

and.....the rain sounds playing on the tv: keep in mind she claims earlier in the interview she sleeps through the nite....yet she answers this below much later in the interview.....

Q do you remember that night if you were doing listening to those YouTube videos?
A probably was I listen to it every night so I probably was
Q does it shut off automatically
A um around like 4: or 5: a.m. but then I'll I'll notice and I'll press play again
Q okay is it fair to say that you're easily woken up or no... by sounds like that or
A BIG SIGH......not sure I'm easily woken up... I don't know

SS's using the 'rest room' downstairs "at some point": my question: isnt the bathroom located in the downstairs bedroom JS was sleeping in?

Q do they comply with your wishes to go upstairs when you say that at about
11:00?
A uh yes they do
Q is there any further communication between either you and Madeline or you and Stephan about all right kids it's time to go to bed anything like that or was that the last you had heard from either one of them that night?
A I think at some point Stefan comes downstairs to use the restroom and then goes back upstairs but
after that I don't recall interacting or saying anything Stephan.

it still crosses my mind that SS may have tangible evidence against her. right now, the only people who know what happened with Madeline that nite and morning hours, is SS, JS and Madeline. JS is a liar and her explanations are full of contradictions concerning herself and Madeline. and of course SS.

SS, of course, evidence of SA for several years with Madeline...and a liar. SS is silent now. will he remain silent? right now, the cause of death is strangulation, but what is the estimated time of death? was she drugged, what did her digestive system reveal?
She was specifically asked what Maddie ate at home that night (nothing, apparently) and what was served at the birthday party. I think they know the stomach contents?

jmo

She was specifically asked what Maddie ate at home that night (nothing, apparently) and what was served at the birthday party. I think they know the stomach contents?

jmo
I would think they would have an accurate and detailed account of what Madeline ate at the party from her grandmother and other guests including the time she ate. I also think that her body was found in time for forensics to be able to examine the contents of her stomach so presumably they could work out a time of death with a reasonably close timeframe.

Last edited:
I would think they would have an accurate and detailed account of what Madeline are at the party from her grandmother and other guests including the time she ate. I also think that her body was found in time for forensics to be able to examine the contents of her stomach so presumably they could work out a time of death with a reasonably close timeframe.
I found it telling, as well, that Jen said she usually gets up to make Maddie breakfast before school and confirmed that M is a breakfast eater. Yet, Maddie left home extra early only to "sleep in the car" and skip a take-out breakfast that takes minutes to order and eat. And Jen just rolled over and refreshed the rain video.

jmo

I found it telling, as well, that Jen said she usually gets up to make Maddie breakfast before school and confirmed that M is a breakfast eater. Yet, Maddie left home extra early only to "sleep in the car" and skip a take-out breakfast that takes minutes to order and eat. And Jen just rolled over and refreshed the rain video.

jmo
Dead girls don't eat. So JS could get those extra zzzzs.

It’s strange that JS didn’t even bother to really explain her enabling in her interview with counsel present. She just states things like him being one of her “best friends” and letting him “babysit” Maddie made total sense. Wtf?
Not at all, she didnt even acknowledge it (enabling) which I found odd, no guilty rants excusing her own behavior " I didnt know, I didnt see it coming." Instead ramblings about how she wouldnt let her go on sleepovers, or about people snapping pics under a door. Sounds to me like she was trying to sell herself as this responsible attentive mother and by telling these stories she is hoping you'll form the impression that she is super attentive and had no idea what was right under her nose, so the police can just keep it moving, no need to look here.... :rolleyes: (my pet peeve seed planters)
She never says she was afraid of him. She doesn’t allude to being threatened. She never once expresses that she had fears about the eventual outcome of Maddie being a damaged and traumatized young girl. She does not say she was coerced into anything, or even manipulated!

But she says he’s a “master manipulator” as though she lacked agency. What that tells me, is that had empathy for his “mental health” issues and attempts at supporting him were just good faith efforts that he would get his life together. lol, ok Jen.
and that is codependency in action. because she wanted him around to do what she couldnt, ( didnt want to) other men never stuck around, for whatever reason, but he sure did, the payoff: she got her own needs met. For me anyway, her hugging him in the beginning, her lack of any heated response about anything when talking to police, and her rehearsed sounding answers are starting to make more sense. ( and by sense I mean in a selfish way, b/c it met her own needs) she needed a nanny. :mad:
Where was that compassion for her daughter’s struggles with school? The physical and mental effect of SS’s abuse??

Even in after “learning” that he was her daughter’s murderer, JS’s statements lack emotion toward Maddie. She has rarely, if ever, described Maddie as the beautiful, sweet girl that others had no problem articulating to reporters. Did she feel so bad for him that he couldn’t satisfy his sexual desires with her that her own daughter was the key to making him happy? It just floors me how she can’t even pretend to give a damn about what’s happened to Maddie. Her knee-jerk reaction to being presented with the evidence of SS abusing her daughter was to demand that CS get his son a lawyer.
can I get an amen up in here !!! Preach.

Im with you on this whole post!!!

jmo
I was thinking the exact same thing, Did you see the picture of the plate of rice and peas? with the black plastic utensils? . I wonder if that was from the birthday ? it looked like what Jenn said was at the birthday ( her favourites) and the detective said like what? and she gave the Spanish name like he was supposed to know what that was? when he said you'll need to translate she laughed. Listen lady, this is not the time to be playing games.
** I dont know if this was from the birthday, or if it was something Stephan made because there are pics of ingredients ( sauces) on a counter like he was preparing food. hes holding a spatula in what looks like a hot sauce experiment ( kidding) he was trying to cook . probably making her "favourite" dish.

Attachments

• empty plate:birthday?.jpg
    empty plate:birthday?.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads