LA LA - Shane Fell, 36, Marrero, 9 June 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My best friend is LE and I also hate to point a finger. But here's my scenario:
  • Shane was out of the car waiting for Brett after he spoke with him.
  • Shane tells the young couple he's waiting for his brother and they drive on.
  • An off duty or on duty LE pulls up not because LE was dispatched but because they were in the area. Maybe LE was giving Shane crap for the accident. Shane becomes defensive, belligerent maybe?
  • Altercation occurs between Shane and LE.
  • Shane is badly injured.
  • LE puts Shane in his car and leaves scene.
  • All this could take place before 911 call and first responders arrive.
  • "Blue Code of Silence" stops LE from talking

Thoughts?

Very possible I'm afraid this could have happened. For the record, here is the definition of the "Blue Code of Silence."

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Blue+Code+of+Silence

Satch

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but where was Shane's cell phone found in relation to the crash site? Does anyone know how many messages were on it at the time?

Satch

Phone messages could be remotely accessed by following the prompts if a password code was known - did any family try to do that?

Bringing pics up.

The windshield was not like that from the wreck....Somebody some were did that to the car....Please understand Shane's car was towed to the wrecker yard...Then to the police warehouse were it stayed for months locked up ...then towed again to wrecker yard then to the show were you see it

The windshield was not like that from the wreck....Somebody some were did that to the car....Please understand Shane's car was towed to the wrecker yard...Then to the police warehouse were it stayed for months locked up ...then towed again to wrecker yard then to the show were you see it

For what it's worth, the accident scene, to me, makes the accident look worse than it really was. A car on its roof really looks bad, when in actuality, a buckled up driver would walk away completely ok.

Talking to a lawyer might be useful to determine how one could obtain the cell phone data.

Talking to a lawyer might be useful to determine how one could obtain the cell phone data.

Kenny, in my mind today, I have turned this over and over and I wonder if you all may not be able to get some answers with a lawsuit. It will be tricky. You don't have a wrongful death suit, because there is no proof he is dead. I'm not sure what kind of suit you have, but my suggestion to you would be for you all to reach out to a personal injury attorney in the area KNOWN for media attention. First off, a personal injury attorney will take the case on contingency. Secondly, a media wh*re would want nothing better than the press. Pick the guy that advertises the most!

Take all your photos of the roadway to them and let them know you feel your claim is against the LA DOTD for not properly marking the roadway. If you start at the top, we all know that ***** rolls down hill. Let that finger pointing begin within the ranks. Someone will have to answer when the ones with the deepest pockets refuse to answer.

Not like what, exactly? Was it the windshield that the cops broke? Thanks for being here. :)

reflectors.jpg

ditch 2014.jpg

The yellow dots shows missing reflectors..pics take the Saturday after wreck...
The ditch show still to today they haven't done anything with the curve...The cone was put there by a citizen....YOU TAX DOLLARS AT WORK....SAD..and they had the nerve to make the ditch wider...LESS SHOULDER NOW

Kenny, who took the pic of the car in the yard? ... meaning LE or Shane's family.

Kenny, who took the pic of the car in the yard? ... meaning LE or Shane's family.

The pics of the wreck site was state trooper pics which JPSO said they didn't know existed....Lets see....Missing person...car flipped....DWI..And you didn't look for pics...REALLY

All of the other pics are mine......

The pics of the wreck site was state trooper pics which JPSO said they didn't know existed....Lets see....Missing person...car flipped....DWI..And you didn't look for pics...REALLY

All of the other pics are mine......

Sorry, just so I'm clear on it ... the pic of the car in the fenced yard was taken by you?

Sorry, just so I'm clear on it ... the pic of the car in the fenced yard was taken by you?
All the pics that BIO USED was state pics.....The pics of the car at wrecker yard is mine...I had access to the wrecker yard threw a friend who once drove for the company.....

Another thing....No were on that sheet does it say anything about a Westwego cop on wreck site....You would also think it would be in the 911 tapes...FUNNY HA...

This is what I was talking about a little bit back! I have been around police enough to know that they call in their every move. Before they even get out a vehicle to see what is up, dispatch knows where they are, what the scene is and what they intend to do. I would love the dispatch records of that call! Does anyone know if "scanner" calls can be heard from that long ago??

"The shoe was found right out side the door Shane opened and got out of....He got out drivers door and the Westwego cop was the person who broke the window..."- Quote from Kenny Fell (i don't know how to do multiple! :) )

No one saw a random shoe, unstuck right outside of the car that night???? They went over the levee to look for him, but didn't use a flashlight around the car? Or after the wrecker came? I'm not buying it. That shoe was thrown there later, I'm guessing. I guess they have it, so its a done deal, but it sure needs DNA testing!!!

Oh, and by the way... this! Oh. New Orleans. You are so special.
http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...nating-officers-federal-agent/26492122#!Zg163

All the pics that BIO USED was state pics.....The pics of the car at wrecker yard is mine...I had access to the wrecker yard threw a friend who once drove for the company.....

this may seem like an oddball question but did BF think that the photos depicted fairly what he personally saw that night?

this may seem like an oddball question but did BF think that the photos depicted fairly what he personally saw that night?

We never thought the report was right...Having Shane's car flip several times...But we have taken many pics of the car after the wrck

I just want to take the time and thank everybody on Shane's site page and i will do my best to list as much info that i can....God Bless all of you

I just want to take the time and thank everybody on Shane's site page and i will do my best to list as much info that i can....God Bless all of you

God Bless you and your family too -- Shane is lucky to have your support

The shoe was found right out side the door Shane opened and got out of....He got out drivers door and the Westwego cop was the person who broke the window...

Thanks for clearing that up Kenny ... Mystic's post earlier said that he got out the passengers side (iirc, they got that info from the Unexplained airing).

How do we know there was a Westwego LEO there AND about what time was he known to be there?

Does anyone know why the cop broke the window?

Sorry for so many questions being thrown at you.

This poor family!
In only minutes lives changed completely.
Keep the faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member