LA LA - Shane Fell, 36, Marrero, 9 June 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im thinking is the same theory ,I think his brother looked out for him a lot and told don't be around the car, becuase he didn't want to hurt his brother image and family image. My opinion is from how his brother talks is he is family 1st. and career second. Image is everything, never do anything to dis vow those things. His younger brother getting dui and wreckless driving charge hurt the family image as well as his own.

Now I may be 100% wrong and that's a given because, I don't know for sure.

I truly think he was told to meet else and they would sort the rest out later. But thing is ,When whome ever came back to this spot to pick the younger brother up or place he was dropped off. He may have lost his memory that same night from the wreck. So he never showed up that day or try get in contact with his brother. Thus losing all contact with his family and vice versa.

Good points,

Which means that Shane could be out there as a victim of amnesia from head injuries suffered in the crash. I have read cases of car crash victims, they sometimes wander off and disappear. It was dark that night, remember 12:30am-1:30am in the morning. Shane could have been hard to spot that night as well.

However, at the same time, you would think that people were out looking for him, someone had to have seen him! Shane had to have walked, crawled, or gotten out of that car. How far can an injured person get in about a five to ten minute time frame, never to be seen again? If there was a fight between LE and he, it certainly had to have been heard.

When Brett came out to pick up Shane, there were police and rescue crews there. Someone could have offered some comfort to him by staying with him till Brett got there! All it would have taken would have been ONE Good Samaritan, whether it be cop, or civilian to help him after the phone calls to Brett, and this whole tragedy could have been avoided!

Satch

Maybe.. but I sure don't think Le would do a cover up. Blaming it on le in this ,has no set of proof. I understand emotions but blaming le will make the case 10 times harder. I don't see any proof of wrong doing on their behalf.. maybe because I have 1 side of the story.

But the time frame allowed is 1-9 mins. Now in that time frame you will able to see the police car, the lights etc etc up the road way. If his brother came from either direction in this time frame, he would see those lights and he would see people at the site or cars going away. If his brother was not there.

I don't think its a question of why.. I honestly think he was told to meet else where or given a ride. Theres no foot prints, in the road.. no blood in the road. Its equal a ride. Its pretty to simple to understand

By who is the question. I see the police double checked on this guy, he was not at home or in the hospital. They put a look out on him. They gave a report from both directions of the wreck in a police view, 1st responder.I don't think the police did him in, because everyone is looking for a promotion in the police business.

I think he was given a ride or was told to meet else where.. Im going to take those choices as the latter.

Oldwindow,

What's your theory about Shane's shoe found in the water days later?

Satch

Im thinking is the same theory ,I think his brother looked out for him a lot and told don't be around the car, becuase he didn't want to hurt his brother image and family image. My opinion is from how his brother talks is he is family 1st. and career second. Image is everything, never do anything to dis vow those things. His younger brother getting dui and wreckless driving charge hurt the family image as well as his own.

I truly think he was told to meet else and they would sort the rest out later. But thing is ,When whome ever came back to this spot to pick the younger brother up or place he was dropped off. He may have lost his memory that same night from the wreck. So he never showed up that day or try get in contact with his brother. Thus losing all contact with his family and vice versa.

Here's the thing--- I don't know them personally, but New Orleans is very widely accepted as a drinking party town. It is not something to be proud of or brag about, but getting a DWI here is kind of similar to getting a speeding ticket. No one thinks twice about it and most get off fairly easily the first offense. No one WANTS one, but it wouldn't taint a family name or anything! we have multiple commercials for DWI attorneys- one is called the DWI Doctor and bars have matches with a DWI attorney number printed on them. Everytime I put our strange cultural nuances in writing, it always makes me realize how kind of crazy it really is here! But it is true. People don't even bat an eyelash at hearing someone got a DWI.

Also, I have said before- the amnesia thing would be a hard theory to make work! He not only would have had to forget everything (though he was talking to his brother and able to tell him details), but he would have to not go to the police, not go to a hospital, lost his phone with contact info, lost his wallet (which identifies him), no one else would be able to find the phone, the wallet, the keys... waaaaaay too many stars would have to align for an accidental amnesia to be at play here.

These are certainly my opinions only.

for some reason I thought Shane was older than Brett.

Had been in in the back of my mind that Shane may have thought little brother's coming but I have a better plan kind of a sibling ''thing'' did they have a bit of competition between them about who knows best? Not that this really matters much -- I am just trying to determine the odds of Shane ''pulling rank by being the older one'' and making a different decision at the last minute......

Thanks for everybody's help......

Shane is the older of two boys....
When Brett talked to Shane he didn't know were he was...all he could tell Brett it was RIVER ROAD....Brett was almost home and had his brother in law with him....So he dropped his BROTHER IN LAW off at his house to watch his kids and pick up his wife...This were the added time comes in from the time Brett talked to Shane and the time he got to the wreck site..The whole time returning to wreck site Brett was trying to call Shane...When Brett got close to the site he seen the fire truck and followed it to the wreck area...BRETT DIDN'T KNOW WERE THE WRECK WAS OTHER THAN RIVER ROAD

Just a comment for clarity and a FYI for Kenny, to help eliminate possible causes or provide evidence.

Jefferson Parrish Sheriff's Office has been using camera equipped Tasers since about 2006 or 2007 unless things have changed recently.

I believe they upgraded last year(2013) but continued to use the Taser-cam model.

Seems there were some previous issues alleged WRT the use of Tasers by JPSO, however I never heard the final adjudications.

Oldwindow,

What's your theory about Shane's shoe found in the water days later?

Satch

About the shoe. I was understanding that it was found at the crash site in the mud by the car a day or so after the accident. The fell's called LE to pick it up as evidence but did not come for it until the next week after the accident. :moo: Kenny, is that correct?

About the shoe. I was understanding that it was found at the crash site in the mud by the car a day or so after the accident. The fell's called LE to pick it up as evidence but did not come for it until the next week after the accident. :moo: Kenny, is that correct?

The shoe was stuck in the mud right were shane's car flipped....Brett was probing in the mud with a stick and found it...We also took a stick with RARE EARTH MAGNETS hooked to it to see if we could find Shane's keys with no luck..Do i think the shoe was planted....No i don't

The shoe was stuck in the mud right were shane's car flipped....Brett was probing in the mud with a stick and found it...We also took a stick with RARE EARTH MAGNETS hooked to it to see if we could find Shane's keys with no luck..Do i think the shoe was planted....No i don't

So it sounds to me like Shane exited the car on his own , at which point I would imagine he still had on both shoes. Jmo. So for the shoe to come off in the mud, well, seems to me anyway that something else happened , some sort of altercation involving another person or persons, to cause him to lose his shoe. :moo:

So it sounds to me like Shane exited the car on his own , at which point I would imagine he still had on both shoes. Jmo. So for the shoe to come off in the mud, well, seems to me anyway that something else happened , some sort of altercation involving another person or persons, to cause him to lose his shoe. :moo:

Kenny,

What kind of shoes was Shane wearing? That could make a difference as to how easily or not so easily they could have come off. It is unlikely that Shane took of his shoes. If they were like summer sandals those would come off easy, or shoes without a strong back support. Tennis-shoe type, Hightops would be harder to just slip off on their own.

Thanks for letting us know that Shane's shoe was found close to the car. It sounds like the shoe was not found in the water, but in the mud. In light of this, I agree with Kenny, and don't think the shoe was planted there.

Satch

Kenny,

What kind of shoes was Shane wearing? That could make a difference as to how easily or not so easily they could have come off. It is unlikely that Shane took of his shoes. If they were like summer sandals those would come off easy, or shoes without a strong back support. Tennis-shoe type, Hightops would be harder to just slip off on their own.

Thanks for letting us know that Shane's shoe was found close to the car. It sounds like the shoe was not found in the water, but in the mud. In light of this, I agree with Kenny, and don't think the shoe was planted there.

Satch

If Shane was hiking he had his Hiking boots on if he was hanging out saddles....Other than that....SHANE WORE VERY NICE SLIP ON DRESS SHOES...Thats what he had on that nite....BLACK DRESS SHOES

My name is Anthony sir, I tryed to contact you about two weeks ago on facebook as my account on here was not working. I have been following Shane's case for about 3 weeks now. I have information I think you need to hear sir, but I would prefer to contact you over email. <modsnip>

:seeya: REMINDER:

The site will be offline for the system upgrade tomorrow morning from 6-8 am Pacific Time. (That's 8-10 am for those of us in NOLA and the central time zone. ;) )

While the site is down, you can check for updates on Twitter (#websleuths).

If you have questions, or want more information, see this thread in the members only area.

:gthanks:

Hahaha! I was thinking the same thing!

Shane, I thought about you during fireworks tonight. Where ever you are, you are under the same sky I watched the fireworks in! Send us a sign to help your family find you!

Happy 4th everyone, especially the Fell family!

Thinking of the Fell's today,

Brett, Kenny, and of course Shane! All the Fell family, friends, and relatives! Thank you for all that you do to help find Shane! Wherever you are Shane, we hope that you can give us any sign at all that you are safe and happy!

Satch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member