LA LA - Shane Fell, 36, Marrero, 9 June 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Watched The Killing Fields last night.
Thinking about Louisiana, which leads me to thinking about Shane.

Mardi Gras starts next week.
Thinking of Shane.

We are actually almost done! It has been going on for a couple of weeks, but we have tomorrow, Lundi Gras (Monday) and Tuesday is actually Mardi Gras. I will be downtown on Lundi Gras and I will have eyes open for him, for sure!! He has been on my mind, too.

We are actually almost done! It has been going on for a couple of weeks, but we have tomorrow, Lundi Gras (Monday) and Tuesday is actually Mardi Gras. I will be downtown on Lundi Gras and I will have eyes open for him, for sure!! He has been on my mind, too.

Good luck. Praying you see the guy that looks like Shane again.

Watched The Killing Fields last night.
Thinking about Louisiana, which leads me to thinking about Shane.

Can't believe there's only one episode left.
I don't know much about LA, was in New Orleans about 15 years ago at a rose convention. There is a show Pit Bulls & Parolees shot in LA. Also a show on TLC a few months ago called 90 Day Fiance where one guy was a bartender in New Orleans

Better link for Pit Bulls & Parolees - Villalobos Rescue Center in New Orleans

I have a few questions, maybe Kenny can find out for us. Was the big building on the other side of the fence ever searched? I think it is the old celotex plant. He could have gotten in there to hide from the police and fell in a pit or something along those lines. What does his phone records show for that day. When and where did his phone stop pinging the tower? Where did he say he was going when he left the bar? And where was he going that was the opposite to his home?

bumping........am hopeful there will be a breakthrough for the family.....

I have been very interested in this case for a few years and I remember watching a psychic show that featured Shanes case.

Shane's 5 year anniversary will be here next month. I can't believe there hasn't been a break in the case

https://youtu.be/21yxlRRPo1g

I saw this posted on another missing person's page and thought of Shane immediately- the nose and the hairline and the eyebrows all stand out to me. Its a stretch to surmise how he would get to Mexico....but I had to put it out there.

Kenny, I pray Shane is found soon and he is alive. I'm sorry you and your family are having to go through this.
(((((((HUGS))))))) ✌️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Five years today. Thinking of Shane's family.

Thank you for reminding us ktgirl!

Shane, send your loving family a sign if you can.

Does anyone know if the press was there? It really blows my mind that he's been missing 5 years. It pretty much was a simple accident. Family were on the way, but he disappeared without a trace.

I did not see it on any news and I dont see them in any photos. I cant say with certainty, but I do not think the press was there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back