LA LA - Shane Fell, 36, Marrero, 9 June 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That long series of buildings are what I am speaking of. I don't know if there are any pits in there are not. I am just speculating on what could have happened. Those building have been abandoned for a long time.The view is from where the accident happened.

Untitled.jpg

Do you think this could be him?

Attachments

• shane.jpg
    shane.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 52
Do you think this could be him?

Where did you find this picture?

Can you do a side-by-side? When I click on this pic to enlarge, my screen goes dark. You may want to PM Kenny Fell to get his opinion.

Was driving down River Road yesterday, strangest thing ... Right past the crash site I looked and the car in front of me was a dark colored PT Cruiser w/Tenn tags .. It turned off on To Marrero Rd ... IDK .. Found it so odd my first thought was Shane

Sorry, I tried to do a side by side but can't even manage to post a pic of Shane. They're either too small, too large, or won't allow me to copy them. Maybe someone with more skills can do it. :)

Wow .. uncanny resemblance (especially nose and left ear)

Shane Fell comparison to unknown male.png

It looks like the pic on the left has a rather large scar on the chin. Does anyone else see that? So it probably isn't him, but damn, sure looks like him.

It looks like the pic on the left has a rather large scar on the chin. Does anyone else see that? So it probably isn't him, but damn, sure looks like him.

Quite the difference in resolution between the two pics, so it's hard to tell if there is a scar under the beard.

ETA: Okay, so I see the pic is of CF. Funny thing is when I compare pics, the image of CF looks more like Shane than it does CF, LOL.

I have been doing some more research and read that his cell was pinging for five days after he went missing and the police won't disclose anything about it. And that shane didn't call his brother after the accident. His brother just happened to call him. Does that suggest that he may have wanted to go missing?

I have been doing some more research and read that his cell was pinging for five days after he went missing and the police won't disclose anything about it. And that shane didn't call his brother after the accident. His brother just happened to call him. Does that suggest that he may have wanted to go missing?

Doubtful,

As the evidence shows that Shane was a strong family man, and would not want to be one to leave. I have often thought four possible outcomes about this case:

1.) Shane had a medical injury after the accident. Possibly amnesia with other likely injuries. It affected his memory to such an extent that he wondered away and does not remember the accident. He knew when Brett called him, but the injuries got worse, and tragically he could have just wandered away and died. It stands to reason that if this did happen, how is it possible that his body never showed up to verify that this happened? Shane died of causes from the accident where it was much more severe than he or Brett believed. No cover up involved.

2.) Shane survived the accident, but never recovered from the memory loss. His judgement or thinking was messed up and because of his medical condition due to the accident, vanished because he does not know how to get home or get help due to this condition. He didn't WANT to go missing, but medically could not make that choice in his mind. He became a lone drifter on the streets of New Orleans, blending in with the homeless and down-trotten of the city. If he is alive, I think this is the recurring issue with this case.

3.) Shane wandered away, and was struck by a car were the seriousness of his injuries were not noted until after speaking with Brett. He could have been picked up by LE, died due to his injuries being in transit or later at a hospital. Fearful for their jobs and liability LE knows what happened, but refuses to say or release the information about what happened.

4.) Shane wondered away, was picked up and exploited by a bad person and was killed. Probably the least likely, but it is still possible.

I put #2 as the most likely outcome. What do you think?

Satch

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC
Back