LA LA - Shane Fell, 36, Marrero, 9 June 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm hoping that by asking to see Shane's file i'll drum up some interest in the case.I know that a few people that worked Shane's case is no longer with the police and hoping for Young New Police to help me.......Stay Tune

So good to see you back Kenny. Here's hoping that new eyes will shed some light on what has happened to Shane.

Hi Kenny,

I corresponded with you on FB a few days ago, and we have many friends in common on the Westbank.

Have you had any luck with the new administration at JPSO? I was told they cannot release the supplemental report because it is still an open case. But would they release it to family?

Was his phone ever found and did they ping it in order to triangulate his last location?
Did anyone speak to the individuals that supposedly picked him up or is that just a rumor and not fact?

Thinking of Shane this beautiful Sunday.
Where the hell are you?
"Where the hell...?", is right. Shane came to mind just a few days ago while discussing with a friend the unusually high river (Mississippi River) elevation levels this year. Suddenly, Shane was at the forefront of my mind, and he's been on my mind since. I continue to pray for him, and for Kenny and his family, that answers are on the near horizon.

"Where the hell...?", is right. Shane came to mind just a few days ago while discussing with a friend the unusually high river (Mississippi River) elevation levels this year. Suddenly, Shane was at the forefront of my mind, and he's been on my mind since. I continue to pray for him, and for Kenny and his family, that answers are on the near horizon.

Hey, Bessie! Good to see you!

Documentation is not my sleuthing area of expertise. Does anyone know if we can request documents after this amount of time? Will foia not cover this, cause it's not federal?

Documentation is not my sleuthing area of expertise. Does anyone know if we can request documents after this amount of time? Will foia not cover this, cause it's not federal?
Every state, county, public entity has their own version of FOIA. You just have to search for their requirements when asking for info. I don’t think there is a time limit.

Hi, mpnola! How are ya?

My reply: What Suglo said. :)

Good to see you, Bessie!
From our fingers to God's ears.
Hi, charminglane. I so admire your dedication to Shane. You never allow his name to fade away. That's so important, and probably about the best thing that any of us can do at this point. Kenny posted last year that he was still trying to work with local officials. His silence since then seems to indicate he's had no luck, and if family can't get results, who can?

Anyone know an investigative filmmaker/documentarian/podcaster who might want to take a fresh look at Shane's case?

Well, if anyone wants to try to find the requirements for Jefferson Parish, Louisiana, I will buy whatever we have to buy to get the documents. I know Kenny had someone for a minute, but i dont know what happened. It always concerns me because so many people try to take advantage of a desperate situation. I feel like they will have more luck with a group of do-good sleuthers (like ourselves! Hehe) helping however we can. We have explored lots of question and answer stuff. I think it's time for some documentation to try to move it further. There is stuff there that will help. I know it! There has to be. Because so little was officially released by the police and its beyond an acceptable timeline to not ask for help and release info.

Hi, charminglane. I so admire your dedication to Shane. You never allow his name to fade away. That's so important, and probably about the best thing that any of us can do at this point. Kenny posted last year that he was still trying to work with local officials. His silence since then seems to indicate he's had no luck, and if family can't get results, who can?

Anyone know an investigative filmmaker/documentarian/podcaster who might want to take a fresh look at Shane's case?

Unfound podcast, WS member FastFreddie. I sent him a Facebook PM.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back