LA LA - Shane Fell, 36, Marrero, 9 June 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wish i knew...But he has just moved back to NOLA to be with Family...He had a few friends here and was getting back to doing what he liked in Nola...I know i have been laying low on the page but i have been checking on some info people have EMAILED to me....I am hoping to meet on Sunday with a Fireman who was at the wreck site that night....I want to put together a layout of equipment that was at the wreck site...that night
Thanks Everybody......Please check out....Help find shane fell....FACEBOOK PAGE

Wish i knew...But he has just moved back to NOLA to be with Family...He had a few friends here and was getting back to doing what he liked in Nola...I know i have been laying low on the page but i have been checking on some info people have EMAILED to me....I am hoping to meet on Sunday with a Fireman who was at the wreck site that night....I want to put together a layout of equipment that was at the wreck site...that night
Thanks Everybody......Please check out....Help find shane fell....FACEBOOK PAGE

Just linking again to the Help Find Shane Fell FB page:

http://helpfindshanefell.com/v2/

Just checked out Kenny's photos on his FB page. Very impressive ! Kenny, do I see ZZ Top ? :)

I'm back from Miami and was hoping to hear some good news. It's been a crazy few weeks. (I got Todd Matthews to sign my book, The SkeletonCrew, all about websleuthers..lol) They even mentioned my old pal FlaMom that I met during the Casey Anthony trial. Great read!

I see Kenny is still plugging away at the local LE to try and get info. Anyone from the board in NOLA that can assist with some of the ground work?

I read an article today that Todd posted that gave me hope. I put it on Shanes FB this morning and wanted to share it with you guys...

"Morrow County Sheriff Steve Brenneman explained that the son didn’t contact the family at first because of personal issues. Later, he was embarrassed and afraid to contact them. By the time he had mustered the courage to find them, the family had moved out of state for a while. His sisters, Connie Sharrock and Barbara Arndt, had married and had different last names, making him unable to locate them."

http://www.morrowcountysentinel.com...amilys-missing-son-found-alive-after-39-years

Yes i have been known to take a few pics......I was asked to take the pics for Gretna Fest this year and ZZ TOP was one of the bands....I was only able to take a few pics of them before they started complaining about me have PRO GEAR......My website is www.kfellphotography.com.
I wasn't able to talk to the fireman today he was at work....O well gonna try Tuesday his other shift.........

Yes i have been known to take a few pics......I was asked to take the pics for Gretna Fest this year and ZZ TOP was one of the bands....I was only able to take a few pics of them before they started complaining about me have PRO GEAR......My website is www.kfellphotography.com.
I wasn't able to talk to the fireman today he was at work....O well gonna try Tuesday his other shift.........

Checked out your site Kenny ... very, very nice work you do !!

Best of luck in your upcoming talk with the fireman. Sure hope you get some info that is helpful.

Well got to speak to the fireman....not face to face but by phone,he was at the fireman's convention.He heard Shane's call come in over the radio..he said when in got at the wreck site the 911 caller's truck was parked up on the levee...He ask the person if he checked the car for anybody in it and he said NO...But said he had called the police.I asked about trying to open the door before breaking the window and he said he didn't have a answer...He said i guess i was just excited and wanted to help...I told him i was going on vacation and would like to meet him at the wreck site when i get back..He said no problem,so we will see.......Thanks everybody....

Well got to speak to the fireman....not face to face but by phone,he was at the fireman's convention.He heard Shane's call come in over the radio..he said when in got at the wreck site the 911 caller's truck was parked up on the levee...He ask the person if he checked the car for anybody in it and he said NO...But said he had called the police.I asked about trying to open the door before breaking the window and he said he didn't have a answer...He said i guess i was just excited and wanted to help...I told him i was going on vacation and would like to meet him at the wreck site when i get back..He said no problem,so we will see.......Thanks everybody....

I'm not even sure where to go with that!!! On one hand, the fact that the caller was still there would insinuate he didn't have anything to do with anything. I assumed the caller called while he was driving. I'm guessing he meant parked at the foot of the levee, not on top of the levee, right?! I tend to trust the fireman, since he is willing to talk to you, even this long after. For me, that puts the time of disappearance in a smaller frame, being between the couple showing up and the 911 caller showing up. I am sure you answered this already- so I am sorry, but did any first responders actually get there and have contact with the couple?

I will ask the fireman more questions when we meet....But he had to pass the witness at some time because he can from the west on river road and the witness was going west back home so they had to cross paths....I also want to ask him if he knew the two people who stopped to ask Shane for help...I was just glad we got to talk.....

I will ask the fireman more questions when we meet....But he had to pass the witness at some time because he can from the west on river road and the witness was going west back home so they had to cross paths....I also want to ask him if he knew the two people who stopped to ask Shane for help...I was just glad we got to talk.....

Hey Kenny!

Sup? Very happy that you got to talk to someone in Shane's case that was willing to speak to you, and treated you with some respect!!!! Finally!!! Let's hope conversations with the fireman get some future answers on the case! I agree with Mpnola, that this could put Shane's disappearance in a smaller time frame. I forgot if this was answered before. I assume that the 9-1-1 caller was driving, when he reported what he saw with Shane's car. If it was more than that, like say the caller got out, I wonder how close he got to the car? I am starting to think he misspoke when he said, "The windshield wipers were on." I wonder if he meant "headlights?"

Satch

I'm curious to know why the guy was parked on the levee. Was he on the service road at the top?

Thanks for the update, Kenny. Enjoy your vacation. :)

Hey HauntsForHope I'm in the nola area. I can try to help with some ground work. Just let me know how I can help.

Sounds to me like you feel comfortable talking to this man and trust his answers. I hope you do get to meet and you both can ask more questions TOGETHER.

Glad you got in contact with the fireman, Kenny! Enjoy your vacation!

Hello Kenny.

I was asked by another WS member to take a look at this thread. Quick glance gave me an idea. From what I have read, Shane has some skill sets in crafts. If he is gaining some income from these crafts, it should show up in checking craft shops, leather supply shops, craft fairs, Renaissance Fairs and craft sales shops. Showing his picture in those places in a wide area and putting up posters should jog a few memories. Makes sense to me that he may try to make money from something he knows well and enjoys.

Might also want to check out amusement companies, campgrounds, farms, orchards, etc... that hire temporary summer help. In some cases the workers live in tents, old trailers or outbuildings under primitive conditions.

I have submitted the following UID to LSU for rule out. White male, found May 2012 in St Clair County, ILL. Brown hair, 6', 200 lbs, 22-28 years of age. It was thought he matched a description of a local missing man, but he is still on NamUs.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/10644

Attachments

• sfellcollage.jpg
    sfellcollage.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 62
  • tshirt.jpg
    tshirt.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 52
I have submitted the following UID to LSU for rule out. White male, found May 2012 in St Clair County, ILL. Brown hair, 6', 200 lbs, 22-28 years of age. It was thought he matched a description of a local missing man, but he is still on NamUs.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/10644

Though I doubt this is Shane, JMO, I'm wondering if anyone here can clarify something regarding the DNA status. It states that it is Complete , but there is Insufficient DNA for profiling. Why would it be insufficient for profiling when the estimated postmortem interval was 7 days ? Maybe I'm just misunderstanding the report ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back