LA LA - Shane Fell, 36, Marrero, 9 June 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well no luck with LSU Faces....I tried calling with no luck and my email keeps coming back to me....Another day ONE MORE ROAD BLOCK.........Giving up is not a option...

How quick things change......finally got to talk with LSU....They do have all Shane's info and DNA profile.....
Thanks everybody.......

I wish I could help in some way. Bump for shane.

Good morning everybody......does anybody know the cost to get a lie detector test done......I am just thinking out the box....
Thanks everybody

Good morning everybody......does anybody know the cost to get a lie detector test done......I am just thinking out the box....
Thanks everybody

Just did a little scanning and it looks like they cost in the range of 400.00 - 500.00. You might want to check locally for pricing in your area. :seeya:

Thanks everybody

Welcome back, Kenny!

Satch

bumping for Shane......hopeful that soon there will be resolution

Hey i will check that out Houston Mom......Sorry i have absent from the page....I have been DIGGING.....There is a person who was questioned BUT...Never given a lie detector test....He came forward with info but the police kinda BLEW HIM OFF......STAY TUNE

Hi ya, Kenny! I was just headed over to this thread to give you a shout, and here you are.

Nice to hear from you, buddy. Still praying here.

Same here Bessie ... was about to send out a search party for Kenny today ;)

Kenny, so glad you are still here and that it sounds like you are making some headway. Thoughts and prayers for resolution still going on here.

Thank you Kenny!

For being here and working so hard to give us updates! It sounds like there is progress!!!!!!

Satch

Keep digging, Kenny!!!!! Keep that pressure on! Let me know if I can help with anything!

Hey. Kenny. We are 2nd or 3rd cousins I guess. I donated to the search fund a while ago and been thinking about you guys lately (we haven't met-- or not that I recall anyway). Wanted to bump this for you.

Hello Kenny.

I was asked by another WS member to take a look at this thread. Quick glance gave me an idea. From what I have read, Shane has some skill sets in crafts. If he is gaining some income from these crafts, it should show up in checking craft shops, leather supply shops, craft fairs, Renaissance Fairs and craft sales shops. Showing his picture in those places in a wide area and putting up posters should jog a few memories. Makes sense to me that he may try to make money from something he knows well and enjoys.

There is a big Ren fest in east Texas in October.

ETA: http://www.texrenfest.com/ it's huge (we have been once)

Bumping for Shane. Wish something would come out to help find him. Thinking of you Kenny and your family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back