LA LA - Shane Fell, 36, Marrero, 9 June 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping for Shane. No news, Kenny? :(

Nothing New......Happened to come across somebody who has followed Shanes story last night.....We talked for about 45 minutes and she was amazed at the lack of help we got from the police...I think i have also found somebody who can connect me with the young lady who stopped with her boy friend that night....I know i will have to watch how i handle myself with her....WISH ME LUCK

Nothing New......Happened to come across somebody who has followed Shanes story last night.....We talked for about 45 minutes and she was amazed at the lack of help we got from the police...I think i have also found somebody who can connect me with the young lady who stopped with her boy friend that night....I know i will have to watch how i handle myself with her....WISH ME LUCK

Welcome Back, Kenny!

Good luck! At least you have found some people willing to talk to you!!!

Satch

May today be the day for answers.

Not only that. May each new day be a step closure to closure in this case!

Thank you Kenny, Brett, all Fell family members and friends, for your love and support of Shane!!!!

Satch

Hey, kenny! I can't stop thinking about this... if she didn't see or doesn't know about anything shady that happened to Shane, then she should be totally open and upfront, without you having to walk on eggshells. I think that will be a good indicator of where the next step is to look- how she acts. If she is open and free flowing with info or if she is defensive and closed. I hope you get lots of open info, even if it leads nowhere- you just need to know what doors are more likely open and more likely closed.

just wanted to bump this thread i had read about this a while back and then lost track of it go to re read and refresh my memory but wanted to bump it in the meantime

Thanksgiving is coming....hope that you and the family are feeling you are making headway this year.

Thinking about you Kenny, and Shane and all the family. Hoping all is okay and that you have found some new info to lead you toward some resolution. Keep us posted whenever you can ... we're still here rooting for y'all.

Thinking of the Fell Family -- Christmas time -- family time. Must be tough for Shane's family.........hopeful for a breakthrough

How did it go?

Christmas Blessings to Shane and Kenny and all of the Fell family. Hope and prayers to bring Shane home, and Best Wishes for a very peaceful Christmas and Happy New Year. :rose:

Thinking of the Fell family and hoping that 2015 is a year of answers.
Keep the faith.

bumping for Shane!

any new news Kenny?

It's been a while Kenny, and the above is the last we heard from you ... hoping you are okay, but understand you might just be very drained. If you get a chance, we'd love to hear from you :grouphug:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back