LA LA - Shane Fell, 36, Marrero, 9 June 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do you mean, if he was in prison, he wouldn't be connected to being a missing person because NamUs doesn't have prints on file? I suppose that's possible but wouldn't he have had to give his name through the process of being incarcerated? So, while even though no connection was made, he could at least be tracked down if arrest records were looked through. Does anyone know if this angle has been looked at?

Oh, and as far as the name- Derick Higgins gave them a different name (Adam Nash, I think). He had no ID and was homeless, so thats how he was booked. He was not "found" until they actually matched his prints long after he was released from jail---- but they knew he was alive and what city he was in!

Yesterday was 4 years, according to the Facebook page. I was downtown yesterday and looked at every person I passed, to make sure he wasn't around. I want him to be found. I want his family to know where he is, if he is ok. Show us the way, Shane!!!! Show us the way. I hope the fingerprints are registered with NAMUS soon. I would hate him to be "missing" because all i's werent dotted and t's werent crossed.

UK

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/body-found-river-man-who-5589071

Body found in river was man who disappeared three months ago after serious road crash

Strongly reminiscent of the mysterious accident happened to Shane. Visiting pub, serious car crash, several unknown witnesses, crash victim missing, suddenly and unexpectedly found, death is currently being treated as "unexplained". His family want to know why.

Got on today to see if there was any news on Shane..Been following since the beginning..Can not believe its been 4 years..I think of him often and pray the family receives good news.
i know Tim Miller Equasearch was searching at one point and they are pretty good does any one know what became of that search? Thanks

Hellllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is Shane???:scared:

Got on today to see if there was any news on Shane..Been following since the beginning..Can not believe its been 4 years..I think of him often and pray the family receives good news.
i know Tim Miller Equasearch was searching at one point and they are pretty good does any one know what became of that search? Thanks

According to Kennie 6-27-2014, 08:45 AM post #1079 - quotes work so you can click it to see the next few posts

Kenny, have you had any discussions with Tim Miller of EquuSearch since their meeting with Jefferson Parish officials on Tuesday, June 21? Also, does "officials" mean JPSO?

I know Brett Talked with Tim Miller after he talked to JPSO and from what i remember all Mr.Miller said is that Shane was not around the area....It was all very weird...It was like on Sat. Tim Miller was all ready to do something and on Sunday it was a Different story...Come Monday....No Tim Miller...come Tuesday they was gone...Plus you have to remember....The Det.working Shane's didn't work on weekends.....

Shane's page on Texas EquuSearch

These are the only 2 working articles
Texas search team joins search for missing Westbank man

Shane Fell: Family, friends ask for help in finding missing LA man

Kenny,
Hope your silence means that you are too busy tracking leads to bring Shane home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back