LA LA - Slidell, WhtFem 20-30, UP852, Breast Implants, Pregnant Jun'86 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Correction: Her name is Billie Jean Hall from Jesup, Maryland.
These are the notes from her autopsy: "She had a round, dime-size scar on her right knee. She also had a 2-inch long scar on her abdomen above her navel. She had a scar on the top of her right wrist and had breast implants. She had a right hip fracture that had healed."

The injuries noted in the PM do not seem to match those of Billie's from her car accident.

Correction: Her name is Billie Jean Hall from Jesup, Maryland.
Billie Jean was suggested in Thread #1.

Billie Jean was suggested in Thread #1.

I think Billie Jean and her friend met foul play from bikers, unfortunately.

Does anyone know the current status of genetic genealogy efforts in this case?
That's a question I would like to know. There has been (2) JD's in St Tammany parish identified via gene. There was an article @ 5 years ago now that stated a TV Show had engaged with Sherriff's office in identifying. The article went on to say that here DNA was in gene databases that and was it. Never heard anything more about her. One day she will be identified

Unidentified for over 37 years...

1673135546878.jpeg

Unidentified woman murdered June 1986

There is a PM sketch of the unidentified female earlier in the thread that resembles Maria Trinidad Velasquez missing from Houston June 8, 1986, just 11 days prior to UID being found. I don‘t see where she has been mentioned but stats are so close, thought I would throw it out there.

Maria was reported to be 29 years old, 5’3” and 130 lbs. which is very close or right on depending on the source. She was in the process of a divorce which was finalized in October of 1986. Although, her hair was reported to be black (and not red per UID autopsy) and no mention of breast implants or pregnancy. It’s possible no one else may have known due to the pending divorce.

1699981217329.jpeg1699981292158.jpeg

There is a PM sketch of the unidentified female earlier in the thread that resembles Maria Trinidad Velasquez missing from Houston June 8, 1986, just 11 days prior to UID being found. I don‘t see where she has been mentioned but stats are so close, thought I would throw it out there.

Maria was reported to be 29 years old, 5’3” and 130 lbs. which is very close or right on depending on the source. She was in the process of a divorce which was finalized in October of 1986. Although, her hair was reported to be black (and not red per UID autopsy) and no mention of breast implants or pregnancy. It’s possible no one else may have known due to the pending divorce.

View attachment 460836View attachment 460837
I agree, she looks like the sketch.

Phyllis Maue (29) missing from Norwood OH 6/25/82 was just added to NamUs. She looks like an interesting match to JD.

The only issue is JD was found 6/19 and JD wasn’t reported missing until 6/25. She could have been missing prior to that date but reported missing with a “delay“ until disposal.

Phyllis was 5’4” and 120 lbs with red/auburn hair and brown eyes.

Jane Doe was 5’4” and 126lbs with red/auburn hair.

PMI for JD was 36 hours.

1706647962587.jpeg
1706648520166.jpeg

Phyllis Maue (29) missing from Norwood OH 6/25/82 was just added to NamUs. She looks like an interesting match to JD.

The only issue is JD was found 6/19 and JD wasn’t reported missing until 6/25. She could have been missing prior to that date but reported missing with a “delay“ until disposal.

Phyllis was 5’4” and 120 lbs with red/auburn hair and brown eyes.

Jane Doe was 5’4” and 126lbs with red/auburn hair.

PMI for JD was 36 hours.

View attachment 479314
View attachment 479325
And they both have abdominal scars. I want to know if Phyllis was pregnant before she vanished. LPJD was 3 months pregnant.

But Phyllis was reported missing before Jane Doe was found, since Phyllis went missing in 1982 and JD was found in 1986

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back