LA LA - Slidell, WhtFem 20-30, UP852, Breast Implants, Pregnant Jun'86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about the fractures, pain etc. Is it possible she got pregnant in a hospital or revalidation facility by a doctor or a male nurse....and because of the shame got rid of her....just a thought....

Posted earlier in this thread by NOLA

I received an e-mail back today from Helen Bouzon regarding this case. Deborah Post is a rule out based on her NamUs dentals.

Thank you for sending this comparison. I checked it out and, assuming the dental information posted on NamUs is correct, the two do not match. Deborah has fillings in two teeth that are not present in the unidentified remains.
Thank you,
Helen
Hi, can you ask them to add her to the exclusion list on NamUs please?

It was commented in this thread that Joyce was ruled out by NAMUS. Most likely due to the fact that both Joyce and LPJD have their DNA in NAMUS. Have seen several times where someone has submitted a possibility it was ruled out via email however it was never added to the exclusion list.

Please feel free to send it in where it will be documented here and there as a rule out/exclusion.

My heart dropped for whatever the reason I thought LPJD was Amanda then there it was in black and white as a "NO"
Sorry, if I missed a post. I am thinking your post about Joyce is Joyce Walcott? Did you confuse NJEverCurious' post of Judy Worrell as being about Joyce Walcott? They sound so similar.

I agree, on rule outs, please ask those in correspondence to update the NamUs list. An accurate exclusion list is a great help.

Thanks.

Here's the post about the sun exposure (having to do with the fact that the UID had a tanline for a ring).

12-30-2016, 12:02 PM
folieadeuxnola
user-online.png
Who is Lake Pontchartrain Jane Doe

Join DateMar 2013LocationDa' Swamp Lands Sha'Posts1,109​

With such a prominent tan line on her finger, leads me to believe she was from all year round warmer climate environment with continuous exposure to the outdoor sunlight (i.e.) Florida, California, Texas or from along the gulf coast states

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk​

Post #396, dated 12/4/2016, from Bit of Hope - states that the breast implants were manufactured by Cox Uphoff, which is located in Costa Mesa, CA.

Great find!

Dates:
Unidentified: found 6-19-1986
Judy Worrell: missing since 10-5-1981

Height:
Unidentified: 64 inches
Judy Worrell: 64 inches

Weight:
Unidentified: 126 lbs
Judy Worrell: 115-125 lbs

Judy Worrell: 29 when unidentified passed

Scars/Marks:
Unidentified: 2.3cm scar midline on abdomen, above the naval; 1.5 cm circular-in-shape scar on right knee; 1.2 cm scar on the right wrist (per autopsy report). Previously fractured right hip.
Judy Worrell: three (3) inch scar on her abdomen. previous broken right arm (twice), previous broken leg (unknown which one)

Abdominal scar is a match. If a family/friend reported she had a "broken leg" but couldn't remember which, it's certainly plausible it was a hip.

To save from searching the thread, can you quote the information regarding breast plants being manufactured in CA, & year round sun exposure?

Possible match submitted to LSU FACES lab today. I will update the thread if and when I receive a reply about this possible match. :please:

Sorry, if I missed a post. I am thinking your post about Joyce is Joyce Walcott? Did you confuse NJEverCurious' post of Judy Worrell as being about Joyce Walcott? They sound so similar.

I agree, on rule outs, please ask those in correspondence to update the NamUs list. An accurate exclusion list is a great help.

Thanks.

Joyce Walcott has already been excluded by NAMUS

The DNA's of both Judy Worrell and Lake Pontchartrain Jane Doe are in NAMUS as well they would have crossed in the system if there was a match between them.

Now there is also where persons are submitted and are ruled out quickly by comparison of dental charts.

Fingers crossed , I lurk on this one as I was pregnant in 1986 and her child would e the same age as my daughter so you aren't just talking to yourself Folieadeux :) Good Job guys!

Fingers crossed , I lurk on this one as I was pregnant in 1986 and her child would e the same age as my daughter so you aren't just talking to yourself Folieadeux :) Good Job guys!

:happydance::happydance::loveyou::loveyou:

Greatly appreciate that Sloane !!!!!

I lurk as well, I was talking to my parents about this case because we live in the area and I thought we had a "breakthrough" at one point. I forgot the year that LPJD was found, I had told them it was 1984 instead of 1986. My dad recalled that the World's Fair happened in New Orleans in 1984, and that was before I realized that I had the year wrong :/ I was excited up until the point where I realize she was found 2 years later. I'm hoping that she's identified soon. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks.

Hi Brady and all others. I will look into the contact information for Helen Bouzon. If I can find it (and she is still on the case) I will send her an Email asking to put Deborah Post on the rule out list in Namus.

Possible match submitted to LSU FACES lab today. I will update the thread if and when I receive a reply about this possible match. :please:

I will wait patiently. Thanks for submitting.

Joyce Walcott has already been excluded by NAMUS

The DNA's of both Judy Worrell and Lake Pontchartrain Jane Doe are in NAMUS as well they would have crossed in the system if there was a match between them.

Now there is also where persons are submitted and are ruled out quickly by comparison of dental charts.

Hello! I am new here, so please forgive me for not knowing this. Is it correct to say that all MPs and UIDs in NamUs are "automatically" matched or excluded if they have DNA in the system? Does NamUs have its own DNA database? I understand that CODIS is used for criminal DNA profiles and individual states have their own DNA databases, so I wasn't sure exactly how NamUs works. Thanks in advance for your reply!

Hello! I am new here, so please forgive me for not knowing this. Is it correct to say that all MPs and UIDs in NamUs are "automatically" matched or excluded if they have DNA in the system? Does NamUs have its own DNA database? I understand that CODIS is used for criminal DNA profiles and individual states have their own DNA databases, so I wasn't sure exactly how NamUs works. Thanks in advance for your reply!

Your correct, sometimes the DNA is in a local state or city system. The difference between the NAMUS and CODIS databases is a very good question, myself have a hard time in wrapping my head around it and understanding it. Recommend reading Roselvr's blog, she may have even posted information on DNA-NAMUS/CODIS in this thread.

Not sure if you have found it yet, there is a search tool at the top of the page on the right you can search for information within this specific thread. Click on search it will provide you with a drop down box.

Capture.JPG

Hi Brady and all others. I will look into the contact information for Helen Bouzon. If I can find it (and she is still on the case) I will send her an Email asking to put Deborah Post on the rule out list in Namus.

Actually I could not find the contact information for Helen Bouzon....does anybody nows who she is? In the Namus files other people are mentioned...could go for that but it would be better to contact Helen Bouzon again for this one........Anybody????

Helen is a researcher at LSU, listed both the contact information for NAMUS and for LSU Faces below

Namus Contact
Regional Administrator
Name Michael Nance
Email Michael.Nance@unthsc.edu
Phone 9185270080

LSU Faces Lab – Case # LSU 03-35 - http://identifyla.lsu.edu/profile.php?id=383
Teresa Wilson, Asst. Research Professor: 225.578.4761
Maria Allaire, Research Associate: 225.578.4775
Dr Ginesse Listi: 225.578.3906 / E-Mail: glisti1@lsu.edu
General Email: faces@lsu.edu

Maybe this is a dumb question but am I right in thinking her hip issues had been healed and that the accident occurred many years prior to death? This seems like a critical detail

Helen is a researcher at LSU, listed both the contact information for NAMUS and for LSU Faces below

Namus Contact
Regional Administrator
Name Michael Nance
Email Michael.Nance@unthsc.edu
Phone 9185270080

LSU Faces Lab – Case # LSU 03-35 - http://identifyla.lsu.edu/profile.php?id=383
Teresa Wilson, Asst. Research Professor: 225.578.4761
Maria Allaire, Research Associate: 225.578.4775
Dr Ginesse Listi: 225.578.3906 / E-Mail: glisti1@lsu.edu
General Email: faces@lsu.edu

I just send a mail to the contacts asking if they could put Deborah Post on the rule out list for this Jane Doe.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...every-MP-investigator-family-member-must-know Hi there...this could be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx