LA - Terrilynn Monette - Media Links, Maps and Timelines **No Discussion**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Equusearch offers to help in search for missing teacher

Tim Miller, the founder of Equusearch, says he is offering the NOPD their help and expertise in finding missing people.
Equusearch has assisted in New Orleans-area searches before, most recently to find a man who fell in the Mississippi River.
Miller said he hopes to know whether the NOPD will take him up on his offer to help with the search by Monday morning.

http://www.wwltv.com/news/Equusearch-offers-to-help-in-search-for-missing-teacher-196781061.html

I saw this one our local news and came straight here, read all the threads and wanted to add this link:

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/los_angeles&id=9022507

A vigil to pray for her safe return has been scheduled for 6 p.m. Sunday at Wilson High School in Long Beach.

The 26-year-old grew up in Long Beach but recently moved to New Orleans after graduating from Cal State San Bernardino.

Monette was teaching children in impoverished areas as part of the "Teach NOLA" program.
I sure hope NOPD doesn't give up the search for this girl. She's offering so much to society and taking such an interest in our future, our youth. My prayers go out for her safe return.

She missed her awards ceremony where she was the one honored so I don't think this is going to end well. IMO.

wwltv.com
Posted on March 11, 2013 at 5:22 PM
Updated today at 5:41 PM

New Orleans police said they weren’t searching by water or by air Monday because of the early-morning threat of severe weather. However, they did say this weekend they searched at Bayou St John and at City Park because it's the most likely route she would've taken home.
http://www.wwltv.com/news/local/familyentersdaytenofteachersearch-197166921.html

WDSU
6:31 PM CDT Mar 10, 2013
Meanwhile, officials with the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office searched Bayou St. Johns for four hours in hopes of locating Monette's vehicle. Nothing was found.

WGNO
03/04/13
by Darian Trotter
Reporter

Employees say she’d just finished a night of heavy drinking with several friends; when she and a male acquaintance walked out and sat inside her car.

“She went out to the parking lot with one of her friends,” said Parlay General Manager AB. “They were talking; they were there for a little while.”

New Orleans Police detectives are reviewing security camera footage from the adjacent bank.

According to the general manager, bar security revealed what happened next.

“They left separate,” AB said. “He went one way she went another.”

“How do we know they left in separate cars? They saw them, they visually saw them leave.”

wwltv.com
Posted on March 4, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Updated Monday, Mar 4 at 11:41 PM

Around closing time, a bar security worker reported seeing Monette with an unknown man inside a car, which was parked in a lot behind the bar.
By the time the worker left at around 5:45 a.m., Monette and her black Honda Accord were gone, employees said.
http://www.wwltv.com/news/Workers-a...-seen-shocked-by-disappearance-195193851.html

NOPD reviewed surveillance video from the bank next door, but they won't say what it showed.

By Naomi Martin, NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune
on March 08, 2013 at 8:40 PM, updated March 08, 2013 at 11:45 PM
Detectives have reviewed surveillance footage from nearby businesses, but [NOPD spokeswoman, Officer Hilal] Wiliams said she could not comment on the contents because of the ongoing investigation.

This has both an audio file of an interview with Terrilynn's mom, and a transcript of the interview -

Toni Enclade, the Mother of Missing Terrilynn Monette, is Pleading for Your Help
http://blackamericaweb.com/108870/t...-terrilynn-monette-is-pleading-for-your-help/

JACQUE REID: Who did she call to say that she was going to sleep in her car? Is that actual? Is that true?

TONI ENCLADE: She didn’t call anyone. That’s speculation. Apparently that was said to people that was there. But she didn’t call anyone. She was not like she got on the phone and said; okay, mom, I’m going to be sleeping in my car. No. My daughter actually would never sleep in her car. She would never do that. She’s never done that. She’s never done that.

snipped

TONI ENCLADE: She was out with friends that night, and evidentially, I don’t know what happened, you know, the friends I guess that she was with, they left her there. So she never made it home. She never made it home.

SYBIL WILKES: Hmm, now did they see her in her car where she said she was going to sleep? Or they left her in the club?

TONI ENCLADE: Supposedly they left her in the car.

snipped :( :heartbeat:

JACQUE REID: And tell us what Terrilyn looks like.

TONI ENCLADE: (Sobs) My baby. My baby is so beautiful, she’s so beautiful. She’s fair complexion with brown hair. She’s just has a beautiful, beautiful smile on her face. She’s beautiful.

terrilynn-monette.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chloerock