LA: "the knowledge/means to facilitate the answers"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Finally for those of us who have knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that /my family deserves,I ask that you fill your heart with compassion and truth and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say."

I mentioned this on another thread, hope it's okay to restate it here. Unless Lee no longer considers Casey part of his family, he speaking to someone else. In his statement, there is a clear distinction made between "those who have the answers" and "my family." JMO.

Maybe the Casey they saw couldn't hurt Caylee. It just seems like it was a Casey that they didn't see. Does love mean that one doesn't confront the individual and ask that they make sense? Casey has been referred to here as evil. If I look at theories of evil across the board, there are those who claim that evil is really ignorance, lack of knowledge. So what kind of knowledge is missing, in this case, deeper than right and wrong.

If Casey thought that by depriving her family of Caylee's love would punish them for not filling Casey's fear that she is not loved, then the memorial shows Casey that they have not lost Caylee's love. Caylee's love will transform them.

Cindy appears to be making it all about Caylee. She comes off like it is all about her. Her kind of narcissism bugs people. At the same time that one has a strong ego, when things get tough, they have to use that self, in strength, to do what they have to do. The residue of Cindy's behavior in the beginning will linger on unless people drop the past and move on. It takes time to find a public self that will work if one is under extreme shock, fear, and stress. Cindy's lawyer has done a great job of helping them get a new balance. But, they are stuck with their ego's and will need a long time to get over all the misperceptions of them. They are correct. Care needs to improve drastically about children who are missing.

If Casey can't handle a public memorial, she will have a heck of a time handling a trial which will be pubic. This is, by the way, Casey's trial which turned into a family trial and the community which gets larger as the exposure increases wants Justice. Justice requires Compassion and Reason, sort of a balance of faith in love and faith in right thinking to find the truth. The whole truth is that all need to know that understanding the responsibility of love is not just feelings, it is the blend of compassion and reason. If one is reasonable they are conscionable. Cindy mentioned that Casey has compassion, she didn't mention reasonableness. That is what is missing. Casey is not stuck with her unconscionableness. Her defenses are operating as her family beg for answers.

What does Casey think makes her innocent? Is it that she didn't mean for Caylee to die? Is it that she is so ignorant about life that she didn't know what she was doing. Is it that she was not conscious of the path she was on? Is it that she needed intervention and didn't get it, or couldn't recieve it? I think Lee wants the whole truth to feel complete. that answer to why? How many times has Casey said that she doesn't know. She might not know is she is that ignorant.

All the negative acting out is hardly justified. It contradicts what the path to Justice requires. Anyone who hates Casey now will never find justice. Divine Justice is much different than the street kind that we have seen over the weeks. George apologized to Casey wishing he had been a better father to Casey. He probably has found the deepening that this horror has required. Other's will follow as the process unfolds.

There is so much to learn from this about how to live just as Lee says.

If he'd said "those among us" instead of "those of us", it would have made a lot more sense. I think he's referring to anyone who knows anything, to please come forward and say something.

~*Jai Yen

I agree.

I think you said it well.

Aren't prisoners allowed to make a phone call once a week or so to their family? I know that regular phone calls are not recorded like the videotaped visits are, and they do give them some privacy, or at least that's the way it is here.
As to what Lee meant, I think he is just saying that if someone out there has more knowledge to please come forward. I believe with all my heart that the entire family believes Casey did not do this. Maybe that's all they have to hold on to, and I cannot blame them for that. Someone should be on her side, I guess.

She has the best defense team available to anyone on earth taking her side.

If Casey loved her family the way Casey's family loves her, Casey would talk.

IMO

From LA memorial speech
http://www.wftv.com/video/18682111/index.html

*snipped*

"....Finally, for those of us who have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves, I ask that you fill your heart with compassion and truth and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say."

What are your thoughts on the meaning of this?

What knowledge...what means...to facilitate what answers specifically?

aren't you more curious why he said "for those of US who have the knowledge...."? i sure am.

Hello from a long time lurker, first time poster. :wave:

Thank you for bringing this up, I was wondering the same thing as soon as he spoke the words.

After listening to all of them speak, I believe GA and CA know that KC is where she belongs....but LA...he confuses me still.... or he is still confused.

From LA memorial speech
http://www.wftv.com/video/18682111/index.html

*snipped*

"....Finally, for those of us who have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves, I ask that you fill your heart with compassion and truth and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say."

What are your thoughts on the meaning of this?

What knowledge...what means...to facilitate what answers specifically?

He was speaking directly to Casey, telling her it's time to tell the truth & to end the pain for her family.

aren't you more curious why he said "for those of US who have the knowledge...."? i sure am.

I felt he was telling KC to tell the truth because their family deserved to know what happened to Caylee.

Maybe the Casey they saw couldn't hurt Caylee. It just seems like it was a Casey that they didn't see. Does love mean that one doesn't confront the individual and ask that they make sense? Casey has been referred to here as evil. If I look at theories of evil across the board, there are those who claim that evil is really ignorance, lack of knowledge. So what kind of knowledge is missing, in this case, deeper than right and wrong.

If Casey thought that by depriving her family of Caylee's love would punish them for not filling Casey's fear that she is not loved, then the memorial shows Casey that they have not lost Caylee's love. Caylee's love will transform them.

Cindy appears to be making it all about Caylee. She comes off like it is all about her. Her kind of narcissism bugs people. At the same time that one has a strong ego, when things get tough, they have to use that self, in strength, to do what they have to do. The residue of Cindy's behavior in the beginning will linger on unless people drop the past and move on. It takes time to find a public self that will work if one is under extreme shock, fear, and stress. Cindy's lawyer has done a great job of helping them get a new balance. But, they are stuck with their ego's and will need a long time to get over all the misperceptions of them. They are correct. Care needs to improve drastically about children who are missing.

If Casey can't handle a public memorial, she will have a heck of a time handling a trial which will be pubic. This is, by the way, Casey's trial which turned into a family trial and the community which gets larger as the exposure increases wants Justice. Justice requires Compassion and Reason, sort of a balance of faith in love and faith in right thinking to find the truth. The whole truth is that all need to know that understanding the responsibility of love is not just feelings, it is the blend of compassion and reason. If one is reasonable they are conscionable. Cindy mentioned that Casey has compassion, she didn't mention reasonableness. That is what is missing. Casey is not stuck with her unconscionableness. Her defenses are operating as her family beg for answers.

What does Casey think makes her innocent? Is it that she didn't mean for Caylee to die? Is it that she is so ignorant about life that she didn't know what she was doing. Is it that she was not conscious of the path she was on? Is it that she needed intervention and didn't get it, or couldn't recieve it? I think Lee wants the whole truth to feel complete. that answer to why? How many times has Casey said that she doesn't know. She might not know is she is that ignorant.

All the negative acting out is hardly justified. It contradicts what the path to Justice requires. Anyone who hates Casey now will never find justice. Divine Justice is much different than the street kind that we have seen over the weeks. George apologized to Casey wishing he had been a better father to Casey. He probably has found the deepening that this horror has required. Other's will follow as the process unfolds.

There is so much to learn from this about how to live just as Lee says.

I would have snipped that for space but I tried....and then after considering it, I just didn't dare.
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

IT was a message to KC.

KC, you can answer all of the questions that are causing us such pain. It is hard, but let your conscience be your guide and speak the truth. We need it.

KC wasn't going to watch because she didn't want to hear the messsages. Simple.

Oh, it's clear how much they all adored and loved Caylee. I think they still love KC very much as well, afterall - she is their daughter and sibling. As ugly as this sounds, I'd still love my family member if they committed a murder. I'd HATE the act, but not the person. You just can't turn love off and on like that - especially for a beloved family member. I'm sure they are all in a state of shock, confusion, conflict, but they still love KC.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

He was speaking collectively about everyone... kind of like "for those of us who are young, for those of us who are old"... I wouldn't take this as some sort of admission that he knows something. It completely wouldn't jive with everything else he said.

"I'm broken"... that doesn't mean he's literally split in two pieces.

IMO, I think he was really saying LE lay off us and don't press any charges against us.

Here's a transcript of what LA said today (I typed it and listened again to make sure it was correct):

(clears throat) I’d like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has had any sort of role in making today a special today. Thank you!

If I could ask something from anybody that was willing to hear it, it would be this:

For those of us that are frightened or angry or mournful or that just don’t understand, I ask that you fill your heart with patience and grace. And that you allow yourself to yield any judgments that you may already have.

For those of us that will never be the same again (sigh), I ask that you fill your heart with hope and forgiveness; you allow yourself to cope and heal.

Finally, for those of us that have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves, I ask that you fill your heart with compassion and truth. And I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you, when your mind can not comprehend the right words to say.

I sincerely hope that this day allows those affected by it, to take from it, whatever it is that you need to take. If it is closure you seek here today, I certainly hope you are able to find it.

Today is the day to remember, today is the day to pay tribute, today is the day for this family to unite and display their solidarity and strength.

I’ve gotta tell you, it is hard to stand up here and be the pillar of strength. This family is united, but this family is incomplete. I’m incomplete. I’m broken! CMA! (sigh) (kisses bracelet twice) (sigh) CMA! Each day you continue to teach me about life; about the way it should be lived. Each day you give me the ability to be strong or to be weak. It has been so long since I’ve been able to see you, to hug you, or to tell you how much you mean to me. CMA, I miss you, I love you. CMA, I am so proud of you! I hope you are proud of me too! (crying) (deep sigh) I need you to know that I will never forget the promise that I made to you. (sniffling) I will never forget!

"...those of us who have the knowledge...."

To me, this means that he is including himself as having the knowledge to provide the answers his family deserves. "Us who have." You don't say us when you are only talking about other people and not including yourself.

I think he was talking to KC, as well. And I don't believe for a moment that KC won't find out absolutely every word that was said at the memorial. It is my opinion that she doesn't want anyone to think that she might be at all uncomfortable, and that's why she has stated publicly that she won't watch, won't listen, etc. She's going to know.

I believe he knows, and that his message was to Casey. It's easier to cut a sibling from your life than it is for a parent to cut a child from their life.

I think that LA has been Casey's conscience. He needs her to let him free, as she has burdened him with an unbearable secret. None of those poor people will be free until someone tells the truth. I think LA is asking CMA for permission to let him speak. JMO.

"......when your mind can not comprehend the right words to say."

This statement convinces me that he is speaking directly to Casey. Who else would he be saying this to? A kidnapper?? Makes no sense. He probably believes that Casey hasn't "fessed up" because she doesn't know what, or how, to say to her family that she was responsible for Caylee's demise. IMO

phone calls, email from JB's laptop, letter or just corresponding through JB and BC. I wonder if we will ever know.

I definitely think JB would allow her to use his laptop to send emails if he thought he could get away with it. If caught, he'd claim ignorance to the rules and just get a slap on the hand - you know, like he did when he hugged his client.

I think you're right about the letters and laptop, he should have never been allowed to bring it into the jail. Lee and his cryptic messages are getting old as far as I'm concerned.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back