LA LA - Vinton, Blk/Wht/Hisp/NtvFem 20-32, UP1868, in woods, turquoise bird ring, back probs, Dec'91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
septal aperture:
"In adults, the trait was more common in left bones and in females. . . It is tentatively suggested that frequency of septal aperture may be an index of joint hypermobility in earlier populations."

mentions gradual anterior curvature of sternal body.

extra lumbar vertebra: "About 10% of people have a 6th lumbar vertebrae, which in most cases goes unnoticed. This is a developmental anomaly and typically has very little effect on an individual’s health. It’s usually discovered when other health issues with the spine such as a lower back pain are being investigated."

"Whilst there are normally five lumbar vertebrae in the human spine, it’s estimated that around 10% of adults have a 6th lumbar vertebrae. This is often called a transitional vertebrae and shouldn’t cause any particular issues in a healthy person. It can, in rare circumstances, have some complications if the individual sustains an injury in this region of the spine."

"This 6th vertebrae is the lowest in the lumbar region and is found next to the tailbone, the fused area of the spine at the base or the midriff. It’s not something that suddenly appears or grows, but is there from birth."

"In some very rare cases, the L6 vertebrae can become fused with another vertebral bone at the top of the sacral region and this may cause back pain."

"In some cases, the individual may experience reduced mobility because of the extra vertebrae. If the transitional vertebrae is fused in some way to the more rigid sacral bone, it could cause highly localised back pain. This is usually solved by injecting steroid medication."

"For individuals who have sustained a spinal cord injury in the lumbar region, there may be some complicating issues that arise if they have a 6th lumbar vertebrae."

"Block vertebrae occurs when one or more bones are fused together and is a condition which can cause loss of mobility and certain neurological problems."

Norma Jolene Madera, 27 at the time (AI/AA) missing from Yakima, WA 7/1/91 was just added to NamUs. She was supposed to be riding Greyhound to Seattle and then on to Tacoma but never arrived.

Age is within range and height is exact.

She might be one to compare to Vinton, LA Jane Doe. Her photo is quite blurry and I am unable to enhance due to the angle. Is there anyone able to enhance her photo?

1718910662486.jpeg

This case and UID has bothered me for years!! I live in Lafayette La (between Baton Rouge and Lake Charles) but my mom’s side of the family all live in east Texas so EVERY time we would go to visit them we had to pass through Vinton…I don’t know exactly how old I was whenever I became interested in missing people and UID victims but I definitely knew about her before I was even in high school!!

There’s actually another UID woman who was found not too far from her (maybe 20-30 miles) and it’s both of their faces that haunt me!! I will try and pull the other person’s case and repost it here too! I definitely hope that these two victims will finally get their names and identities back! It’s been so long that just restoring their identities is far more justice than finding out exactly how or why they were killed and by whom! The person who tried to take out their whole existence has karma coming back around for them! I just want these women to find peace ️ knowing that they have not been forgotten and that it’s been a long journey to help them RIP

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ
Back