DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Darling136

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
'I just need to know': Missing man's New Orleans mother narrows search for her son

She last saw her son Sept. 16 at about 7 p.m., when Burkey left her home in the 3500 block of Camp Street, in Uptown's Touroneighborhood, on his bicycle.

Burkey is 6 feet tall and weighs 160 pounds, and has blue eyes and two tattoos, one on his upper right arm and the other on his back. He worked as a lifeguard for the New Orleans Recreation Development Commission at swimming pools in various neighborhoods, his mother said.

This won't end well, I'm afraid. . And there only seems to be one single person all signs are pointing to. He has been missing for a while now.

Last week, they first said he was last seen leaving his moms. But then, after searchung, they found video of him at cooter browns (a bar), going in to use the atm. Now, they have even more video of him, walking his bike with the guy who was later using his credit card. I'm sad for his mom. I can't imagine.

This won't end well, I'm afraid. . And there only seems to be one single person all signs are pointing to. He has been missing for a while now.

Last week, they first said he was last seen leaving his moms. But then, after searching, they found video of him at cooter browns (a bar), going in to use the atm. Now, they have even more video of him, walking his bike with the guy who was later using his credit card. I'm sad for his mom. I can't imagine.

I have to say I agree, I've heard of so many of these types of scenarios ,but it is possible that he is just running from something that the rest of the world cant yet define. A visit to the ATM is often a good indicator of this.

Last week, they first said he was last seen leaving his moms. But then, after searchung, they found video of him at cooter browns (a bar), going in to use the atm. Now, they have even more video of him, walking his bike with the guy who was later using his credit card. I'm sad for his mom. I can't imagine.
Oh nooo...

I feel that the drugs aspect of their conversation is going to be a fundamental part of the proverbial picture once they find him.

907_zacharyburkey1.jpeg

96e_zacharyburkey2.jpeg

An image from a video taken from Cooter Brown's Tavern and Oyster Bar shows missing man Zachary Burkey on Sept. 16, 2018, day his mother last saw him.

cd3_zacharyburkey3.jpeg

'I just need to know': Missing man's New Orleans mother narrows search for her son

A body was found Monday in the 17th Street Canal... they said the remains are of a white male.. I hope this isn’t him.
Is there any link for this to follow up?

Sorry I posted this link too after I noticed you did.
According to the link posted earlier about the body found near the pumping station, it states that the body was wearing only underwear. Either drunk, stripped down and jumped in the water or foul play and clothing removed to further hamper the identification of the remains. Unfortunately, if it is indeed Zachary, I'm leaning towards the latter scenario. His poor mother.

Bump. The body found was identified and definitely not Zachary. Local here, and this is so sad. He seems to have completely vanished. His mother has done so much to try and find him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME
Back