"Lake Vaj"

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you following the link in the first post of this thread and go to his pics. They party at lake Vaj, and they throw people into the lake, etc., so I am guessing they really are at a lake.

You ain't from around here are ya? :)
this is why we just go with orlando and say such and such "area":crazy:

I go to school at UCF. I live in Orlando, with an Orlando zip code. No, I wasn't born and raised here. I'm not trying to vindicate myself to you, or having a "local off" here with you. I was just wanting to clarify the significance of Winter Park to non-locals, so they could see that Lake Virginia is not that far away from where Casey has lived. It is pretty much a hop skip and away. The link that had a map attached did not illustrate that, and I just wanted to do that....

If you following the link in the first post of this thread and go to his pics. They party at lake Vaj, and they throw people into the lake, etc., so I am guessing they really are at a lake.

HELLOO RELADY :blowkiss: We need you here.
I think there is a lake also, but the vaj part is the made up part.

Yeah, Lake Virgina seems deceivingly distant from Hopespring Drive looking at the map, but it's only 13.9 miles. I've driven much further for good parties in my time.

I go to school at UCF. I live in Orlando, with an Orlando zip code. No, I wasn't born and raised here. I'm not trying to vindicate myself to you, or having a "local off" here with you. I was just wanting to clarify the significance of Winter Park to non-locals, so they could see that Lake Virginia is not that far away from where Casey has lived. It is pretty much a hop skip and away. The link that had a map attached did not illustrate that, and I just wanted to do that....

I get that you live here. I was not arguing, really. just explaining to those that don't live here, that winter park is considered part of greater orlando...that's all. It is not a stretch for most of us to tell "outsiders" that we live in "orlando" when its really winter park. it is all considered orlando. that's all I'm saying. If I tell people from Miami that I'm from Oviedo they have no idea where that is. If I say Orlando, everyone knows. It all considered the greater orlando metropolitan area!
can we drop this now...we must be bored and need some tips :)

Yeah, Lake Virgina seems deceivingly distant from Hopespring Drive looking at the map, but it's only 13.9 miles. I've driven much further for good parties in my time.

That's the only reason why I wanted to say Winter Park is close by... I live about 13 miles from them too, and it's not that much of a drive by any means.

Thinking, not trying to get on your case, but details can be important.

I live near Lake Virginia. The Anthony's do not live near there, or even near Winter Park really. They live in East Orlando, inincorporated Orange County, an Orlando address,just north of the airport.

The heart of Winter Park is Fairbanks and Park Ave, and the area of WP that Tony lives in is VERY borderline WP.

Lake Virginia is not a hop, skip and jump from the Anthony's. Not nit-picking, just clarifying for non-locals.

So.. has anybody been to that lake before? Maybe we could find some info on it.

if I'm thinking of the right lake...near rollins??? It is one of the most expensive "old money" areas around here. Very "ritzy." not sure how why she would pick this area. not secluded at all.

Very possible. I could see calling Lake Virginia- Lake Vaj as a slang for party time.

that's what I think too. an actual name of a lake or area near a lake that can be turned into "vaj"

the wouldn't call it "lake" if there wasn't a lake nearby. IMO

He's just seeking some attention..His mood is talkative...interesting and the pic he chose for his default..and if he is 39 why is he hanging out with people in their early 20's?

He's just seeking some attention..His mood is talkative...interesting and the pic he chose for his default..and if he is 39 why is he hanging out with people in their early 20's?

I noticed that too. He doesn't really look 39 though. I have friends on Myspace that say they are 99, so I do not know how accurate his Myspace age is.

LOL...I left this conversation before anyone replied...sorry...cleaning the house for the first time in a couple of weeks. :doh:

Yeah, "Lake Vaj" is Lake Vajayjay....I thought everyone knew that...sorry I didn't clarify that.

Ok....the guy's name (kind of chubby guy in almost all the photos) is Sean Daly, and he has his own myspace page...He's 22 or 23.

I did a Zabasearch and google phone search, but didn't come up with anyone by that name, that age, in the area.

I do NOT think he's tied to what's going on with CAsey at all. I do not think that he's a pimp, a swinger, or anything more than a kid trying to look cool.

I do NOT think that Casey was involved in prostitution or heavy drugs.

I do think that this was the party spot, just like all of us had party spots when we were younger.

I don't think that Casey is involved in any nefarious underworld crime ring...

I think she snapped and killed her child.

Anyway, since she might know the area around this lake, it'd be a place for LE to look. That was my main point in starting the thread...to see if perhaps some of you supersleuthers could find and address on it, for this "Lake Vaj" place.

I found it interesting that she posted to Lake Vaj on the 27th and commented about enjoying the recent party. She just met Tony at some party on the 24th. Also, this guy on the Lake Vaj site has himself in some of Caseys older photos. An old friend but the DJ said he never saw or met any of Caseys friends and that she didnt have any.

I found it interesting that she posted to Lake Vaj on the 27th and commented about enjoying the recent party. She just met Tony at some party on the 24th. Also, this guy on the Lake Vaj site has himself in some of Caseys older photos. An old friend but the DJ said he never saw or met any of Caseys friends and that she didnt have any.

I think Memorial Day was on the 25th this past year...so she must have gone to the party where she met Tony on the 24th, and then the Lake Vaj memorial day party on the 25th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc