"Lake Vaj"

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I can tell you all that I've been told is that LE has questioned them (I'm assuming Lake Vaj friends) and has searched dozens of places in the area.

I did not ask him specifically where this property is because he asked me not to put out his personal information.

His "haha" about the bashing was probably said with tongue-in-cheek, as he also expressed his dislike for the bashing that he has seen on this site. That sure makes me stop and think about what I post before I post it. I know he's right.

One thing I can tell you all that I've been told is that LE has questioned them (I'm assuming Lake Vaj friends) and has searched dozens of places in the area.

I did not ask him specifically where this property is because he asked me not to put out his personal information.

His "haha" about the bashing was probably said with tongue-in-cheek, as he also expressed his dislike for the bashing that he has seen on this site. That sure makes me stop and think about what I post before I post it. I know he's right.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2717734#post2717734

regarding the bashing..I like him already.:)

Has our guest been in contact with Casey recently - I mean were they real friends right up to the time this happened - or had she distanced herself from that Lake Vag. group of friends?

Does he know Caylee?

When did he last see Caylee?

Did Casey bring Caylee to any of the parties?

Hello everybody,

I guess im here to answer any questions you guys have, I have all night.
Thank liltigress for finding me.

Hello everybody,

I guess im here to answer any questions you guys have, I have all night.
Thank liltigress for finding me.

Welcome aboard exit!!! You shouldn't say you have all night though. Fair warning, we WILL keep you here all night if you let us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc