"Lake Vaj"

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I seeing there are 2 guys named Dante in this fiasco?

I'm not gettin ya here.? Lake Vaj (Sean) is 23 - he graduated Colonial High a year ahead of Casey along with many others in his group of friends including Annie.

He controls Casey? Huh? I think he is just a party guy - didn't you ever know those types - they party hard and often, the parties are centered at their place , they maybe continue to party longer in life than most , but they still have jobs and go to school and are normal people and such. I don't see anything deeply wrong with that group of friends - if you read many of their posts to each other - and get past the sophomoric humor - they just seem like regular typical twentysomethings.

Lake Vaj myspace is run by I believe Daniel from Cast Iron tattoo, he is 39. Look at the comments, some girl says "Daniel Marry me!"

Daniels Myspace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=2112336

Here is a photo of a New Years Eve Lake Vaj party.
How many people can be crammed into this place?

2i6f2f4.jpg

NO, Sean D is 23 and graduated with Casey. Had a british girlfriend at one time with a baby. Daniel is 39, works or owns Cast Iron and there are messages to him on Lake Vaj myspace. He also appears to be a father. Into bike racing and such.

Here is a photo of a New Years Eve Lake Vaj party.
How many people can be crammed into this place?

2i6f2f4.jpg

I can get that many people and another 25 in my old apartment. Jello Shooters toke up more fridge space than people in my living room. Lose the couch and you can fit another 10. LOL

Ok, a little clarification might help me.

The guy in the photo with Casey dressed in stars and stripes. Is that Sean D?

I can get that many people and another 25 in my old apartment. Jello Shooters toke up more fridge space than people in my living room. Lose the couch and you can fit another 10. LOL

LOL.. Great.. I'm not at all worried about Casey and her parties, just the people who have captured our interest. I can say along with others that I'd had my own share of partying and they were good times. It's not unusual.

Gonna try to post pics for the first time ever -
seanb-raddante.jpg

From left - Sean, B-rad, Dante
Not two Dante's - two Daniel's tho - Danny K. is older and runs Tattoo shop I think.
Daniel (Jing-a-ling) is younger and is in many Lakevaj photos.
As far as I know - the Lake Vaj myspace is maintained by Sean.

Dante S from Sawgrass... The youtube video that he shared. Am I confusing names?

Yay - my photo posting worked - time for another.

This photo is what makes me think there is an actual lake there - as opposed to the dark plastic KY jelly filled area that they wrestle in in the backyard.

It's titled "Sean chucking the front yard tree into the lake!!!"

seanchuckingthefrontyardtreeinthela.jpg

Maybe we too are going through the stages of grief...I know that I am now in the ANGER stage. I'm sick of the bull**it run-aroung a case that would normally be opened and closed outside of media attention. This family has an illness. It's deep and dark and horrible. They are hiding from their secrets and they won't be able to get away from it. Caylee's death (IMO) is a result of many other things that we can't imagine...

Lake Vaj is a retention pond but is rather large. That is why it's called a lake, and for joking matters, it was named Lake Vaj because of it's size.

Yes, all the speculations of the lake being named after the female genitalia is correct. LOL..

Lake Vaj is a retention pond but is rather large. That is why it's called a lake, and for joking matters, it was named Lake Vaj because of it's size.

Yes, all the speculations of the lake being named after the female genitalia is correct. LOL..

How do you know this? Where is this pond?

Never heard of this so called Lake. I think this was just a "nic" name for something or for another place. I pretty sure we don't have a location in fl called Lake Vaj either, sorry.

I thought it was a nickname for a PERSON.

How do you know this? Where is this pond?

Ok WS'ers!

The owner of this home will hopefully be registering soon! I have been in contact with him and he will most likely help clear this up. He has given me permission to post some information.

Tricia may have a few things to offer and I will leave that to her.

If you look at the Myspace you will see a comment from a guy saying that the Gaelic equivalent of "Lake Vaj" ... loch faighin ... faighin is Gaelic/Irish for Vagina.

FYI...it's not uncommon to have a MySpace page for a place...not just a person - although, typically, one person has to run the page.

It can serve as sort of a party-central website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member