"Lake Vaj"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent seen this photo either-- thanks for posting link.

Wow, for someone just 22 and a mother-- she sure has a lot of fairly recent.. 2 to 3 yrs old? Pictures of herself partying and so many different men... just sickening -this girl is close to worse of the worse. ( pedophiles being the WORSE)
Was looking at the first album he had up on his Lake Vaj space, and I was like ...wait a minute, that's definately Casey in yet another pic, at another party, with yet another dude.
Mom of the year sure got around.
There is another pic of Sean grabbing her boob but tiny pic will not let me upload. (too offensive)

Well, if you really want a stretch, there is an Hourglass Lake just off Curry Ford which is just minutes away from Sawgrass. I don't think too much reference a woman's figure this way anymore, but who knows?

Hmm..after looking at all those party pix and all those people..and hearing from Amy that she brought Caylee to adult parties...I just have all kinds of things going thru my mind at what could have happened to Caylee..

Booze, drugs, probably harder drugs, lakes, pools, water, possible pedophiles around, *advertiser censored* chicks and probably dudes as well..would explian why they seem kind of bi sex in the pix..pretty sure some of those guys and gals in those pix have been arrested for all kinds of things...was Casey a *advertiser censored* chick possibly or striping at one time? ...geez...I need a break from this crap...

Oprah refers to Vajayjays.

Chelsey Handler calls it a HotPocket.

LMAO!

Well, if you really want a stretch, there is an Hourglass Lake just off Curry Ford which is just minutes away from Sawgrass. I don't think too much reference a woman's figure this way anymore, but who knows?

I saw that one too as well as a few other possibles. If you do a people search here http://www.zabasearch.com/ put in Sean D , myspace page claims to be 39 so birth year would be about 68 . Several address come up and I've found 2 on lakes .

I saw that one too as well as a few other possibles. If you do a people search here http://www.zabasearch.com/ put in Sean D , myspace page claims to be 39 so birth year would be about 68 . Several address come up and I've found 2 on lakes .

He is not 39 - he just put that on there. He is like 23 - graduated class of 2003 - so birthday probably 1985 or so. His middle initial is T.

Never heard of this so called Lake. I think this was just a "nic" name for something or for another place. I pretty sure we don't have a location in fl called Lake Vaj either, sorry.

Yeah...I think that "lake vaj" is just slang for....well......ya know.....Need I say more?? I know there is no lake by that name. Even a close match, Lake Virginia, is it......NO. This is clearly slang for the female.............(*AHEM!*

But the fact remains that the party-goers in the pics ARE at A lake and the need to identify THAT particular lake would seem paramount to another piece in this infuriating and mind boggling puzzle. The name of the lake is of NO importance, just the fact that there IS a lake and where the heck IS it?

But the fact remains that the party-goers in the pics ARE at A lake and the need to identify THAT particular lake would seem paramount to another piece in this infuriating and mind boggling puzzle. The name of the lake is of NO importance, just the fact that there IS a lake and where the heck IS it?

Also,
I could be wrong but during Casey's interview with LE didn't she state that ZG once lived at a house on a lake?

I don't think that "Mr Vaj" has anything to do with Caylee's disapearence I'm just thinking that if Casey did dispose of Caylee's body she would most likely do it in a place that she was familiar with.

OK. WS'rs. "Lake Vaj" ws last posted 9/2?!? With some renewed focus, I think you can crack this better and perhaps yield further info.

Here are some suggestions to spur things forward::)

• Consider it established that Lake Vaj is not a legit name of a legit lake
  • Consider "Vaj" is slang for female anatomy
  • Consider that Lake Vaj may be a condo/rental/vacation property
  • Consider that Lake Vaj probably belongs to Sean D., Dante S. Daniel. Annie D. or someone in their circle or extended family
  • Consider that Lake Vaj is lakeside property
  • Consider if you can party like we've seen in Lake Vaj pics, it must be a relatively remote location
  • Consider that Lake Virginia has already been established as one guess. IOW...no need to go there again...well trodden.

Here are some 'for instance' thoughts to generate some new ideas on other locations that should be on the 'short list'...just to take it a step further

• Consider some of the above (e.g. Dante S. & Annie D.) may have taken up residence @ Lake Vaj due to the focus on Sawgrass & their connection to Casey) albeit nefarious or not
  • Consider the following source listed Annie D. located on Lake Mary Jane Road http://www.angelsforstacy.hqforums.com/whos-who-in-the-caylee-anthony-case-vt172.html
  • Consider Lake Mary Jane Road leads to rec-appearing properties on Lake Mary Jane
  • Consider Lake Mary Jane is located 5-10 miles SSE of the Orlando Int'l Airport
  • Consider this location was well-known to Casey
  • Consider the vicinity of Casey's cell pings ~6/17
  • Consider when viewed from an aerial/st view, Lake Mary Jane and Lake Hart are joined in the middle by Moss Park. Ever seen *ahem* what it looks like when a member of the fairer gender sits on a copy machine?....Lake "Vaj", eh? :rolleyes: Sorry...maybe a little TMI there, but, didn't know how to get that one across on a family show :rolleyes:

OK. So, I'd like to put a yet-to-be-determined residence on Lake Mary Jane Road on the short-list for likely locations of "Lake Vaj", hence, Moss Park on a short list for potential disposal locations. There's somethin' to chew on. NOW, let's see some sleuthin' and get 2 or 3 more likely locations!! :detective:

Amazing how we cannot find the Lake Vaj party location

Either: Off of Lake Virginia
or Virginia Dr/St. etc .....

This guy claims to be 23 and 39 (I'd say 39)

He seems to have "control" over Casey
Only in the last year has her demeanor changed according to Lee

IMO SD is involved with Landscaping

Ah....How much he reminds me of Aruba's Mr. Pink

Or consider that it COULD be a geographic reference... a place where guys and girls go to do... well, you know! Like "Inspiration Point" or "Penetration Park"

OK. WS'rs. "Lake Vaj" ws last posted 9/2?!? With some renewed focus, I think you can crack this better and perhaps yield further info.

Here are some suggestions to spur things forward::)

• Consider it established that Lake Vaj is not a legit name of a legit lake
  • Consider "Vaj" is slang for female anatomy
  • Consider that Lake Vaj may be a condo/rental/vacation property
  • Consider that Lake Vaj probably belongs to Sean D., Dante S. Daniel. Annie D. or someone in their circle or extended family
  • Consider that Lake Vaj is lakeside property
  • Consider if you can party like we've seen in Lake Vaj pics, it must be a relatively remote location
  • Consider that Lake Virginia has already been established as one guess. IOW...no need to go there again...well trodden.

Here are some 'for instance' thoughts to generate some new ideas on other locations that should be on the 'short list'...just to take it a step further

• Consider some of the above (e.g. Dante S. & Annie D.) may have taken up residence @ Lake Vaj due to the focus on Sawgrass & their connection to Casey) albeit nefarious or not
  • Consider the following source listed Annie D. located on Lake Mary Jane Road http://www.angelsforstacy.hqforums.com/whos-who-in-the-caylee-anthony-case-vt172.html
  • Consider Lake Mary Jane Road leads to rec-appearing properties on Lake Mary Jane
  • Consider Lake Mary Jane is located 5-10 miles SSE of the Orlando Int'l Airport
  • Consider this location was well-known to Casey
  • Consider the vicinity of Casey's cell pings ~6/17
  • Consider when viewed from an aerial/st view, Lake Mary Jane and Lake Hart are joined in the middle by Moss Park. Ever seen *ahem* what it looks like when a member of the fairer gender sits on a copy machine?....Lake "Vaj", eh? :rolleyes: Sorry...maybe a little TMI there, but, didn't know how to get that one across on a family show :rolleyes:

OK. So, I'd like to put a yet-to-be-determined residence on Lake Mary Jane Road on the short-list for likely locations of "Lake Vaj", hence, Moss Park on a short list for potential disposal locations. There's somethin' to chew on. NOW, let's see some sleuthin' and get 2 or 3 more likely locations!! :detective:

Great post and very informative.

Those pictures are at the Ovieda house.

In all the photos....Isn't it just Annie that is a friend of Casey's?

I haven't read the whole thread so forgive me if I'm repeating someone else, but THANK THE GODS that hardly anyone had DIGITAL CAMERAS when I was partying(ony 7 years ago) or everyone could be suggesting I was a hooker too.
I even hung at at houses with nicknames, not Lake Vaj, of course, but I had friends that were all room mates and their places become party houses. We'd call them stuff like Fun o Rama and other goofy things.
Also, people often call themselves swingers to say they're not interested in a serious relationship and are dating around. It doesn literally mean they're going to wife swapping parties, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lookingforheatherarcher