"Lake Vaj"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI...it's not uncommon to have a MySpace page for a place...not just a person - although, typically, one person has to run the page.

It can serve as sort of a party-central website.

Correct, and I believe that is exactly what it is.

BTW The owner of "Lake Vaj" has been here and gave me a little "haha" that everybody "bashes on Sean"...

Never know who reads here. :)

Ok WS'ers!

The owner of this home will hopefully be registering soon! I have been in contact with him and he will most likely help clear this up. He has given me permission to post some information.

Tricia may have a few things to offer and I will leave that to her.

I don't know how you did it but you are awesome - thanks!

Will this be Sean then - or does he rent and this is just an owner?

I don't know how you did it but you are awesome - thanks!

Will this be Sean then - or does he rent and this is just an owner?

:) Thanks. It's kinda what I do for a living. :crazy:

Sean and his little brother are roommates with the owner. The owner is a different guy and has asked me not to give his name or personal information. I will respect that completely.

Unfortunately, I believe he is just another victim of Casey's. He met her in January of 2007 and was good friends with her up until this happened.

Well, now I am confused! I thought you said it was a retention pond??? :confused:

That is what I said. He told me it is a retention pond but is rather large so they call it a lake, and for chits and giggles, it was named Lake Vaj by Sean.

:) Thanks. It's kinda what I do for a living. :crazy:

Sean and his little brother are roommates with the owner. The owner is a different guy and has asked me not to give his name or personal information. I will respect that completely.

Unfortunately, I believe he is just another victim of Casey's. He met her in January of 2007 and was good friends with her up until this happened.

Could probably figure it out from the photos and such - but I don't think it really matters who it is exactly - so long as it is someone in the know - who can provide answers. Thanks again.

Shall I ask you a few questions - or would you rather I just wait to ask our guest?

Could probably figure it out from the photos and such - but I don't think it really matters who it is exactly - so long as it is someone in the know - who can provide answers. Thanks again.

Shall I ask you a few questions - or would you rather I just wait to ask our guest?

I'll try to answer what I can. I'm hoping he gets registered very soon and can help fill in the gaps. He's waiting on his registration to go through.

Great. More mystery and intrigue. Just what this case needs....

Where's Caylee??

:waitasec:I have previously looked at the pic of Lake Vaj. (vagina) I believe it is supposed to stand for.

When iI first saw this pic, I was shocked that someone so old would hang with people 1/2 his age ?IMO there is no possible way that this male is in his 20's ! I do not feel he has seen 20'ish for 2 decades, unless he leads a very HARD life !He has to be 39 if he is a day !

Also, isn't he who owns the stripper:confused: joint, or manages it ? By no means is he anyone I would want to call, "friend," :eek:or have my daughter hang out with. He looks rough to me, very rough, and capable of almost anything !:eek:

:waitasec:I have previously looked at the pic of Lake Vaj. (vagina) I believe it is supposed to stand for.

When iI first saw this pic, I was shocked that someone so old would hang with people 1/2 his age ?IMO there is no possible way that this male is in his 20's ! I do not feel he has seen 20'ish for 2 decades, unless he leads a very HARD life !He has to be 39 if he is a day !

Also, isn't he who owns the stripper:confused: joint, or manages it ? By no means is he anyone I would want to call, "friend," :eek:or have my daughter hang out with. He looks rough to me, very rough, and capable of almost anything !:eek:

Why can't people understand - he graduated class of 2003 - he is not 39.

Honestly, I thought Sean was older also, but I have been told he really is 23. Amazing.

ETA: You all realize I'm asking him these questions while we're waiting on his registration to go through. :)

BTW The owner of "Lake Vaj" has been here and gave me a little "haha" that everybody "bashes on Sean"...

Never know who reads here. :)

Thanks Liltigress for your sleuthing! You work fast!

If the owner has "ha-ha"-ed about any Sean-bashing here - hopefully that's a good sign. :) I would imagine, to be a roommate/landlord of Lake V, you'd need a very grounded sense of humor and tolerance for youthful indiscretions - so long as the rent is paid, and the gatherings peaceful. :crazy:

Hoping he realizes we were only interested in finding out if this location, or any related "friends of Lake V" & Casey, would hold any clue to our only real question: WHERE IS CAYLEE??

One way or another, we welcome any opportunity to narrow things down or, simply eliminate pointless speculation.

It's about finding Caylee - or at least finding that definitive link between the trunk evidence and Casey - and having the strongest case possible to bring her some justice.

First questions for our Lake V owner would be: Whereabouts is the Lake V house ?? (lol - at the risk of having a really big party turnout next time...)

Is it secluded? Of interest in the search for Caylee?

Or perhaps the owner knows if the Lake V area/retention pond has been searched by LE? ...

Will be happy to welcome him to WS. Tell him we are trained not to bite members. ;)

ETA: You all realize I'm asking him these questions while we're waiting on his registration to go through. :)

Cool.

Many have wondered if Casey would have been familiar enough with the area near Lake Vaj - to dump a body there - was she? And more importantly - are there any areas near there that would be likely choices - or is it all urban type stuff with no real places that are hidden?

Have these friends considered any area's themselves - trying to put together the puzzle like us?

Wait - back up for a minute on my last thought - do they - Lake Vag. folks - think Caylee is alive or dead? Do they have any theories?

Honestly, I thought Sean was older also, but I have been told he really is 23. Amazing.

:confused:You may be correct, but I need to see his birth certificate ! LOL

He LQQKS so terribly weathered to me !:waitasec:

I would be interested if this person would have any idea who Casey may have had Caylee stay with or anyplace that Casey took Caylee to. Anybody that might know something even though they may not realize it or anyplace that someone would have seen Casey with Caylee or Casey by herself. Anything to help point out a location or person to help fill in the time line that could help in anyway to find Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero