Lamar Odom fighting for life after overdosing at brothel

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Khloe, please stay away from Odell Beckham Jr.

Thank you,
A New York Giants Fan

Khloe, please stay away from Odell Beckham Jr.

Thank you,
A New York Giants Fan

You can't tell me the entire Kardashian clan doesn't do drugs, look at who they hook up with! IMO the girls are just as bad but better at keeping things hidden, partly because they have each other and the PR machine around them most likely.

Agree. Stay away from Odell Khloe, stop ruining lives.

One of the tabloids (forget which one) is reporting that Khloe has once again filed for divorce, saying "I've had it".

One of the tabloids (forget which one) is reporting that Khloe has once again filed for divorce, saying "I've had it".
It was showed on the Keeping up last episode

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

LAMAR ODOM
DRUNK, VOMITING AND REMOVED FROM DELTA FLIGHT

Lamar Odom was taken off a Delta flight Monday night after getting wasted in the airport lounge and vomiting on the plane ... TMZ has learned.
Lamar went to the Delta lounge at LAX before boarding a red-eye for NYC, and according to eyewitnesses was pounding down beers and whisky. By the time he got on the flight, we're told he was wasted.
Two passengers in first class tell TMZ, Lamar went to 4B and sat down, but as the plane was about to pull back he bolted for the front, threw up in the galley and then walked in the bathroom and with the door open threw up again. When he came out of the bathroom, we're told he had vomit on his clothes.

there's more

http://www.tmz.com/2016/07/12/lamar-odom-drunk-vomit-delta-removed-flight/

Yea and the other passengers. YUCK! I guess sometimes people just wont learn. What does it take? Seriously.

Lol.....I was thinking that too, Sweet! Whenever I've been around someone who's vomiting I feel like I will vomit too! Everyone around him on the plane must have been nauseous! Not to mention the smell they had to deal with.....disgusting to think about.

Too bad they can't make him clean up his own mess

Lol.....I was thinking that too, Sweet! Whenever I've been around someone who's vomiting I feel like I will vomit too! Everyone around him on the plane must have been nauseous! Not to mention the smell they had to deal with.....disgusting to think about.

Only on TMZ headline, Lamar Moron Pukes...............< click bait >just to bash, I just read the comments.:moo:

This is a sad example of just how much hold addiction can have on a person. Personally, I think Lamar is going to substance abuse himself to death. If the brothel incident wasn't enough to make him want to do the work to recover, it's likely nothing will.

I hope the airline can recover their costs for the clean up.

Sadly, Lamar has made much more of a mess of his life than made on that plane.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back