Lamar Odom fighting for life after overdosing at brothel

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It sounds bad. Real bad.

Re: A surreptitious kidney transplant? Maybe, but I don't think so. Not in good enough condition at first for one, and then by the time he had recovered enough to possibly even have one, he got released to whatever physical rehab center he's in now. Not enough time in hospital for the post-surgical recovery period.

Very sad all around.

Did they have children together?

Lamar Odom faces a felony drug charge in Nevada after 'he tested positive for cocaine' when he was found unconscious at brothel

The Nye County Sheriff's Office submitted the charge of unlawful use of cocaine or being under the influence of a controlled substance last week

Prosecutors are now considering whether to file charge against Odom, 36

Allegedly tested positive for cocaine after being found at brothel in Crystal

Authorities got a warrant to take a blood sample while he was hospitalized

Family representative couldn't be reached but had said is Odom recovering

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-charge-against-Lamar-Odom.html#ixzz3rjlfdBam

It sounds bad. Real bad.

Re: A surreptitious kidney transplant? Maybe, but I don't think so. Not in good enough condition at first for one, and then by the time he had recovered enough to possibly even have one, he got released to whatever physical rehab center he's in now. Not enough time in hospital for the post-surgical recovery period.

Very sad all around.

Did they have children together?

No but Lamar has two teenaged children from his prior partner and the two of them had a 3rd child who died of SIDS.

It sounds like he has a long road to recovery.

The E! beauty added: 'What the doctors tell me is, "We don’t have a crystal ball" — they love reiterating that to me. I’m very optimistic and I want to believe he can.'
The Strong Looks Better Naked author continued, 'There are no promises, but if he’s willing to do the work — I know the speech therapy, or the occupational therapy, or just all the cognitive stuff I’m sure it’s really hard for him and frustrating — but if he’s willing to do it, I don’t see why not. But it will take at least a year.'
Khloe also revealed that Lamar’s organs are 'pretty much recovered.'
But it's 'more his brain that is affected.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...y-midsection-waist-trainer.html#ixzz3rkfpPB8H
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It still bothers me that no one acts like he's a person that had accomplishments short of marrying into the Kardashian family. Heck, Kris would make me want to down a bottle of pain killers and a fifth of vodka....

With me that is not the point. Yea he had alot of personal accomplishments and talents and opportunities that most people would never ever get a chance to experience yet he chose to keep making stupid mistakes and bad choices, not like he was hit by a car or something out of his control. Hard for me to feel sorry for that. It's like your given a golden spoon and chose to throw it away for a candy bar.

A source told TMZ that the former basketball star, 36, shocked doctors at the Los Angeles Hospital where he is stationed when he took three steps without the use of his walker.

The news marks yet another significant step forward in his recovery, which recently saw an improvement in his range of arm movement.

Just wondering if the doctors were shocked because, "wow, great improvement, we didn't know you could do that!" or "whoa whoa Lamar, stop, STOP, wait for the nurse, don't you remember we told you not to walk on your own yet, you're still too unsteady and it's a fall risk... oh thank god nothing happened... how do we keep him from trying this stunt again?"

Just wondering if the doctors were shocked because, "wow, great improvement, we didn't know you could do that!" or "whoa whoa Lamar, stop, STOP, wait for the nurse, don't you remember we told you not to walk on your own yet, you're still too unsteady and it's a fall risk... oh thank god nothing happened... how do we keep him from trying this stunt again?"

Lol. Since he is a somewhat young ex athlete. He is stronger than most. But let's not forget that these doctors will act like certain things are a miracle when it's actually not. Especially depending on the person in recovery. An ex athlete would probably show quicker signs of recovery before the normal person.

It's simply because their bodies have been conditioned longer. So stronger muscles would probably help walking again quicker. Jmo.

But I'm sure that the doctors will milk this for every penny. Jmo

Yeah
I have worked with stroke patients and once they are in a certain phase of recovery they frequently want to start walking unaided before it's really safe for them to do so. The family is all wow, he's doing so good, and the staff is scared, because that's the most dangerous period for fall injuries.

It is usually the family and loved ones proclaiming "miracles", not the doctors.

Brain damaged (semi) ambulatory stroke patient = high risk for further injury

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..
Back