Lamar Odom fighting for life after overdosing at brothel

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
(((((Katerz))))) ty for sharing your story. I've never had to go through something like that. I can only imagine how painful that must've been for you.

I wish this was about Lamar. I am ok with Khloe being there. I agree that she loves him.

I wish the media would stop with the Kardashian circus around him.
Let this man be.

Exactly. He was Lamar Odom of the Lakers long before he married Khloe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(((((Katerz))))) ty for sharing your story. I've never had to go through something like that. I can only imagine how painful that must've been for you.

Thank you. It's been a rough 2 years. In the end, I just want his kids to know that people know what they are going through.

I wish this was about Lamar. I am ok with Khloe being there. I agree that she loves him.

I wish the media would stop with the Kardashian circus around him.
Let this man be.

They are a very close family, and I'm sure Khloe needs their support right now. What are they supposed to do? Just leave her there to deal with it on her own? I know if she were my sister, I'd be right by her side.

Indeed.

Some of the comments I've read on the internet in general have made me sick. I understand that many people dislike the Kardashians but it is beyond ridiculous and ignorant to blame this on them.

And, let's be honest here, who would want a member of their family to be in a relationship with someone who is an addict? Someone who would disappear sometimes for months at a time without Khloe knowing where he was, someone who admittedly cheated on her? Of course Kim would be upset if she thought her sister was considering getting involved in that again. And I feel pretty confident in saying that anyone who has half of a brain would be upset if it were their family member as well - we're just not on TV. Give me a break.

Totally agree with you. Kim was just worried about her sister. Honestly, I think all the Kardashians truly liked Lamar. They just couldn't help him.

They are a very close family, and I'm sure Khloe needs their support right now. What are they supposed to do? Just leave her there to deal with it on her own? I know if she were my sister, I'd be right by her side.

Me too, but I would want it kept private or to family only.

And I guess it would be impossible to tell the photographers to get away, since they follow them constantly.

I think she exploited him. I remember the episode where she explained how bad his breathe was (omg seriously?) and she had to force him to go to the dentist and get all his cavities fixed. (This is a professional NBA star) She said he had candy everywhere and was always eating it.

I've heard drugs referred to as candy. So maybe she knew back then about the drugs but couldn't call it 'drugs' on the show. Drugs will rot teeth and cause halitosis if used heavily. OTOH, he may have been trying to kick the hard drugs and smoked pot and ate alot of candy.
o
I wonder if Lamar still had a contract with the show which excluded current appearances yet included discussions of conversations of the past. These reality shows are scripted to an extent, ya know. Not like a movie or tv sitcom where one has to learn lines, but the stars are given a scenario of some drama that is going on and their reaction to the subject matter is filmed. Consider this a rumor since I have no link to back it up, but was told this from someone who works in the business.

I'm trying to view this from the inside looking out. I can't even begin to view life from the perspective of a rich California girl, but I think Khloe really loved Lamar and was genuinely concerned about his addictions. But I just wonder if contractural obligations played a part in Sunday's episode. These episodes are filmed...what...6 months to a year before they air?

Praying for the whole blended family.

Fight Lamar! #riseup #conqueraddiction

Yea but at the same time that's like saying someone can't date another actor when a relationship with an actor doesn't work. Or that you can't date someone of the same work as your ex. I'm not quite sure what that has to do with anything.

Its just a vindictive maneuver to date your ex's co worker. Its kind of like a take that tactic. But you are right. The heart wants what the heart wants.

Btw. I enjoy your posts. And my replies will never be in a argumentative standpoint with you. Much obliged for the respectable conversation.

Athletes work out most of their lives. Which makes them more durable and capable to recover quicker to a certain degree. So hopefully he has a good chance of recovery.

Btw. Medivac helicopters should be one size fit all. He was only 10 inches taller than the average guy. So; I don't understand why the helicopter couldn't cram an extra 10 inches of space. To get him to the other hospital quicker. Jmo

Its just a vindictive maneuver to date your ex's co worker. Its kind of like a take that tactic. But you are right. The heart wants what the heart wants.

Btw. I enjoy your posts. And my replies will never be in a argumentative standpoint with you. Much obliged for the respectable conversation.

Were they ever on the same team?

Jmo. The women at the ranch glorified the love that Lamar mentioned he had for Khloe while getting high and having sex favors done to him.

So are they just gullible. Or are they trying to get exposed by showing homage to khloe.

Imagine this.

She means everything to me. But pass me that crack pipe and get on top.

Just saying. These ranch girls are bs and are seeking or going to seek their 15 minutes of fame. Jmo.

Were they ever on the same team?

Of course not. They were just in the same circle of the corp. That's like getting with another marine to get back at your hubby who also use to be a marine. Jmo

If you read my post, I said I wished the media would stop.

Kim or Khloe?? And yes he can hear them. Hearing is the last thing to go

But see, the media isn't reporting if his children were able to hold his hands. Even in Lamar's state, it's all about what the Kardashian's are saying. I guess I just don't get it. Why are they famous again? I KNOW why Lamar is famous. He was an incredibly talented athlete who won championships, Olympic gold medals and the third man award! I'm praying his children are able to squeeze in between his estranged wife and the sister-in-law that wanted nothing to do with him to say their goodbyes.

I've heard drugs referred to as candy. So maybe she knew back then about the drugs but couldn't call it 'drugs' on the show. Drugs will rot teeth and cause halitosis if used heavily. OTOH, he may have been trying to kick the hard drugs and smoked pot and ate alot of candy.
o
I wonder if Lamar still had a contract with the show which excluded current appearances yet included discussions of conversations of the past. These reality shows are scripted to an extent, ya know. Not like a movie or tv sitcom where one has to learn lines, but the stars are given a scenario of some drama that is going on and their reaction to the subject matter is filmed. Consider this a rumor since I have no link to back it up, but was told this from someone who works in the business.

I'm trying to view this from the inside looking out. I can't even begin to view life from the perspective of a rich California girl, but I think Khloe really loved Lamar and was genuinely concerned about his addictions. But I just wonder if contractural obligations played a part in Sunday's episode. These episodes are filmed...what...6 months to a year before they air?

Praying for the whole blended family.

Fight Lamar! #riseup #conqueraddiction

No, actually Lamar really ate lot's of real sugar candy. This was well know when he was "just" a (phenomenal) basketball player and not a Kardashian.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exam_Dumps
Back