Lamar Odom fighting for life after overdosing at brothel

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Doctors in Las Vegas didn’t find any paralysis after Odom had several strokes, but there is a fear that he might have some brain damage.

When Odom is released from the hospital, needing months of therapy, the question then becomes where he’ll stay while recovering. Odom has a home in Las Vegas, but had been living alone. Khloe is considering having Odom stay at her house.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-lamar-odom-improvement-20151020-story.html

Doctors in Las Vegas didn’t find any paralysis after Odom had several strokes, but there is a fear that he might have some brain damage.

When Odom is released from the hospital, needing months of therapy, the question then becomes where he’ll stay while recovering. Odom has a home in Las Vegas, but had been living alone. Khloe is considering having Odom stay at her house.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-lamar-odom-improvement-20151020-story.html

...... Uh yeah.....he's back on the show !

"Dennis Hof is not paying the 2 hookers who cavorted with Lamar Odom at the Love Ranch brothel, because he now believes they may have had something to do with Lamar doing drugs at the facility. It's a sharp turn for Hof, who up until now has insisted as far as he knew Lamar did not do drugs at the Ranch. As we reported, doctors found cocaine in Lamar's system a week ago when he was admitted to the hospital. The hookers' deal with Hof was to split the $75k Lamar paid -- so they were to get $37,500 which they would equally divide. But now Hof says the women may not be stand-up hookers, saying, "They will not answer questions about Lamar or possible drug use while he was here. I'm suspicious." Hof says based on their reaction they know more than they're saying. One of the hookers reportedly denied any suggestion she supplied Odom with drugs

Source tmz

I heard sex referred many, many ways but cavorted is new to me. Maybe Hof didn't get his STFU letter from the Trashian's yet? 1 week, no K's selfies plastered on the internet:happydance:

Anybody that doubts Khloes sincerity needs a reality check
Jmo ...

LO must be a saint!!
Very few get second chances. I hope (but doubt) he makes a full recovery. I hope he has quality of life and heals emotionally, as well.

Yup. Thank you for posting this.

+1.

Can you imagine if she was a non-famous person and people were referring to her as "it" and making her last name into a version of "trash?" I think people would be put in time-out.

I think of all the Kardashians, Khloe seems the most sincere, and is the only one I like, if I had to pick. I want to believe she is being sincere about Lamar, but it's the mother that I'm afraid pulls all the strings. I can't imagine she would let Khloe not film for awhile, but I sure hope she does stop filming for awhile, or forever. I just hope besides Khloe, he gets to see his kids more now as well. Which might be hard, living in another state. I would just hate to see all this part of a story line for their show.

+1.

Can you imagine if she was a non-famous person and people were referring to her as "it" and making her last name into a version of "trash?" I think people would be put in time-out.

Thank you for saying this!

ot---These K's have some very serious karma going on...man o man...jmo

As one of the many media members who fell in love with Odom's sweet soul during his 12 seasons as a pro baller in Los Angeles, I watched in sadness last week as he fought for his life after being found unresponsive in a brothel.

Yet the horror increased when it became apparent that even his most dire moments were going to be stolen by the tacky reality TV show that had already taken so much.

The Kardashians, led by Lamar's estranged wife Khloe, showed up over Odom's comatose body, and suddenly the narrative changed. Odom wasn't a former NBA champion, he was a reality TV star.

Suddenly, all the prayers weren't only for Odom, but for the poor Kardashians and all their pain, reality TV's freak show pulling in Odom one more time, capitalizing on his celebrity one more time, overshadowing his real struggles one more time, creating an irony both somber and profound. The Kardashians came across as Odom's intensive-care advocates when, in fact, his appearance in their warped TV world was part of the self-destructive slide that led him there.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-lamar-odom-plaschke-20151021-column.html

Thanks LaborDayRN- from the article:

History will show that the Lakers were eventually swept out of that 2011 postseason by Dallas, Odom's playoff numbers slipped, and he never wore a Lakers uniform again.

Four years later, he's returned to Los Angeles to face a much bigger fight and, in the cruelest of twists, his celebrity “family” has shown up with him.

Pray for his return to health. And pray the Kardashians don't have the obscene gall to put it all on television.

End quote

THIS is what so many of us have a problem with- not the individual Kardashian's and the genuine or disingenuous love they may or may not feel for someone.

I don't think ANY of this clan is mentally healthy or able to help someone else with their problems or issues.

Certainly none of them have proven capable of facing or dealing with drug abuse or addiction in a healthy manner. Scott Disick.

I am sorry for LAMAR... I am sorry for his children. IF Khloe loves him, as so many here claim then there won't be a question as to wether or not mama Kris or E! will be able to FORCE her to film. Pffft. People break contracts all.the.time. GMAB, I'm sorry... but I do NOT feel one ounce of love, support or sorrow for these money grubbing, exploitative, fake people who are not ROLE MODELS- for anyone. I am saddened and sorry so much of our nation has given these poor excuses for citizens of this planet so much of their time and attention.

Rant over, sorry. I love my fellow websleuthers.

I'm not surprised.
I've thought all along that if he hit rock bottom they'd work it out.
Khloe wanted this to work that was always obvious.
I really hope he recovers and they can be happy again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puddy
Back