Landscaper says Terri Horman wanted him to kill her husband!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally disagree. I think the MFH was extra proof of her guilt, extra icing on the cake for them. Think about it. If they could have got solid proof, like her admitting to it on tape, that it happened, they'd have her in jail right now. It blew up in their faces, but I can see why they tried it even though there are other ways to get her to admit it than going straight to her door. Now she's lawyered up and not talking. It's easier to solve another case on the same person when you can get that person on something different and put them in jail. For example, Al Capone wasn't brought down for being a gangster, he was brought down for being a tax evader.

And they are not going investigate someone for a missing child SOLELY on the fact that there was previous MFH. That would be irresponsible. No, they are investigating her because of the holes in her alibi, and probably other things like the teacher telling them exactly what was said to her and that it wasn't her miscontruing or mishearing anything. They are not investigating TH solely because of her loose morals or mouth. They are investigating her because of her lies and bad alibi, and because she was the last adult to see Kyron. I have so much more faith in LE than to think that they would go after someone purely for soap opera reasons. A lot more people would be in trouble with the law if that was the case.

Outstanding post...

~Original post Respectfully snipped by me~
It's easier to solve another case on the same person when you can get that person on something different and put them in jail. For example, Al Capone wasn't brought down for being a gangster, he was brought down for being a tax evader.

Sorry Aedrys... Hated to even have to snip such a wonderfully stated post that has nothing but excellent points... But couldn't help myself from mentioning that PCSO in Satsuma, Fl were thinking exactly along the lines of which you speak above.. I think many of us here are all too familiar with the details of precious little Haleigh's case[and boy does Kyron's case parallel Haleigh's in more ways than one].. I just pray to God that everyone involved in Kyron's case receive closure much much sooner than those in Haleigh's case{which might I add still has yet to occur and we are 19mos almost to the day out from Haleigh having disappeared seemingly without a trace, just as little Kyron seems to also have vanished into thin air}..

But LE there in Satsuma were using "smart thinking" in the drug sting that arrested pretty much everyone involved in and around little Haleigh's disappearance. Hoping that this tactic would be successful in that once having all parties involved(or most)incarcerated for long period of time that one or more of them would "crack"...

Sadly, though I fully agree with this tactic and upon it first being done, like LE I, too thought would be A successful outcome of getting us the much needed answers to bring little Haleigh's remains home for a proper burial and closure to begin for her loved ones, but as I said sadly thus far has not been successful in yielding any info of importance whatsoever{and they have been incarcerated since January 20, 2010-almost 8 full months}..

Again sorry Aedrys to snip your post but just had to make mention of yet another detail paralleling the Haleigh case... :)

well supposedly there has been mentioned of a LS somewhere in this timeline...for whatever reason...well I guess we all know what that reason is...if this company is a franchise....well they may not be now at a cost and a possible investigation...

I feel sorry for all of the Rudy Sanchez's that have been sleuthed. :(

I love when lawyers say things like that and then don't tell you the rest of the info! How nice, Bunch, thank you. Now I'm going to be wondering who in the heck is he if he's not Rudy Sanchez! Isn't there enough to go around in this case without adding aliases to it? Sheesh.

It doesn't say that Mr Bunch is the one who assigned an alias in this case.

Peter Bunch said he's asked for Terri Horman calls to 9-1-1, back to Dec 26th. But was denied by Sheriff's office saying it's part of "ongoing Investigation." He's tried to serve the landscaper, Rudy Sanchez with subpoena for deposition, but prosecutors wouldn't give him contact information because of the "ongoing investigation."

http://www.katu.com/news/local/104507829.html

peter bunch said he's asked for terri horman calls to 9-1-1, back to dec 26th. But was denied by sheriff's office saying it's part of "ongoing investigation." he's tried to serve the landscaper, rudy sanchez with subpoena for deposition, but prosecutors wouldn't give him contact information because of the "ongoing investigation."

http://www.katu.com/news/local/104507829.html

december??

I love when lawyers say things like that and then don't tell you the rest of the info! How nice, Bunch, thank you. Now I'm going to be wondering who in the heck is he if he's not Rudy Sanchez! Isn't there enough to go around in this case without adding aliases to it? Sheesh.

LOL! ITA. It's bad enough that his last name is Sanchez. Sleuthing-wise, might as well be Smith. Since we've already got a Jones ;) :angel:

We are not sleuthing the Landscaper on WS. Admin can weigh in on this later. One thing for certain if it is true that this is an alias name, then we won't be searching and bringing information here about people with that name who may be totally innocent people with a like name.

Yes, you may discuss this as far as what came out in the Hearing today and what is printed in MSM. No further.

And under no circumstances may you bring rumor from any unlinkable site. Be prepared with your links.

If 'Rudy Sanchez' is an alias, then how do we know his last name is Sanchez at all?
Yeah it's tough to know exactly what Bunch means by the alias comment. Is it a name he commonly uses even though his real name is something else? I've seen other cases where people from Mexico (if Sanchez is) have gone by different names.

Sounds like TH had to call 911 on Sanchez the day after X-mas! What landscaper would work that day and where was Kaine? Maybe she called from elsewhere? Crazy stuff.

Just wondering if he was someone the LE brought in to catch her in the very beginning posing as a LS????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kudo-magician179