Landscaper says Terri Horman wanted him to kill her husband!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SECRET upon SECRET upon SECRET upon SECRET
and it all falls into place...
poor KYRON.

this family had a secret gaping hole in it sooooo big that the dear little boy fell right through it.

jmho

Reportedly, KH earns a good salary and TH wasn't working as a teacher anymore. Just wondering who was watching the pocket book.

Where I live, landscapers are expensive. This doesn't seem like the kind of work you could have done without your spouse asking where did the money go.

BBM

This depends on the marital relationship. I've been married a long time. At first, hubby and I handled our own money, then gradually it all became my responsibility, simply because I was better at it. There was a long stretch of years where I could have spent thousands without my hubby being any the wiser; lucky for him, I'm not that kind of person.

Currently, I'm on probably my 5th attempt to get him more involved in our finances, because I feel it is unwise for one person in the relationship to not have a good handle on what is going on in case something happens to the other person.

It does bother me that the sheriff said yesterday that LE had nothing to do with Kaine's RO and filing for divorce--that that was private. Surely this is the information the judge saw when issuing the RO.

Kyron is the first missing child I have followed. I have grown to love the little man as all of you do. I hold back my comments but spend all my extra time reading here.

As a single divorced mother who actually lost custody of my children for several years through the divorce because of a lying husband, bad lawyers, judges, etc...It makes me question why TH would feel she had to eliminate KH. I wonder if she feared the childrens safety with KH. What would make a woman want to kill any person who harmed her children? I dont think it is money...
I'v always thought her sending the older boy to live with family was key to something major. I still wonder about the KH (disfunctional) family?

Kyron come home soon! prayers

OT Alert..........you guys ought to be thankful you can get your yard done so cheap! LOL Man my yard is tiny and it costs me 30.00 per week or every other week depending on the growth.........wow.

I know this is off topic, but you guys are so lucky! I pay $60 WEEKLY during the hot months and $60 Bi-Weekly in the "winter" just to have my grass cut, sidewalks edged and weed-eating done.

In the summer, you can actually see the growth of the grass by sundown......

This seems like the doings of a woman who has no where to turn - trapped and controlled. Was she serious about murder or was this a big wish on her part?

Six - seven months ago - isn't that the time her son was sent away to live with grandparents?

Was her thinking that of retribution for having to send her son away?

All the more reason for Kaine to lay low and get out of the picture - my guess is that the very sight of him makes her furious and sick. Seeing him control the press conferences only reinforces her obsessed thinking about him. If Kyron is alive, she is their only hope to get him back. moo mho

So no matter what we learn about TM's actions, she is a portrayed as a victim. I'll bet that's her thinking too. IMO she was crying and upset at pressers not because of Kyron, but for herself because she is pissed and upset because she may get caught.

It was reported he didn't go to LE. LE went to him after discovering this potential hit for hire.

I think that's incorrect.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html

(snip)
After Kyron disappeared June 4, investigators with the county's Major Crimes Team tracked down the landscaper in the course of trying to interview everyone who had contact with the boy's family. They also found it odd that Terri Horman had hired a landscaper without her husband's knowledge.

She may have tried to hire other people too???
And how does she afford to hire the top defense attorney in the state.

It does bother me that the sheriff said yesterday that LE had nothing to do with Kaine's RO and filing for divorce--that that was private. Surely this is the information the judge saw when issuing the RO.

It sounds to me like the sheriff didn't want to see that story printed. It is private. It conceivably could hurt the investigation.

me 2

I'm sure they have their very good reasons. But, we're starting to see the pressers here might just be a game.

Kaine Horman learned of the plot from investigators who said she may have tried to hire other people, too, according to sources familiar with the conversation. Terri said she was in a bad marriage and claimed that Kaine had "hurt" her, according to the sources.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Second-grade-student-missing-from-Skyline-Elementary-95670454.html

Red highlight by me.

I said on here this morning that the "Kaine was abusive" angle would rear it's head, and there it is right on que.

I bet that's what she told the gardener - that Kaine was abusive/violent to her and the kids, that he would kill her if she tried to get a divorce, blah blah. That's why she needed him killed rather than just divorced. This is so typical.

I still think whatever happened to Kyron happened because he saw/heard something he was not supposed to see/hear.

IMO

Kyron is the first missing child I have followed. I have grown to love the little man as all of you do. I hold back my comments but spend all my extra time reading here.

As a single divorced mother who actually lost custody of my children for several years through the divorce because of a lying husband, bad lawyers, judges, etc...It makes me question why TH would feel she had to eliminate KH. I wonder if she feared the childrens safety with KH. What would make a woman want to kill any person who harmed her children? I dont think it is money...
I'v always thought her sending the older boy to live with family was key to something major. I still wonder about the KH (disfunctional) family?

Welcome to WS! Hang out here for awhile and you will find it's almost always about money or money and sex.

That being said, I'm ready to concede that Kyon's disappearance is an isolated incident. Portland children & parents can breathe easier - enjoy your summer.

I think putting a hit on her husband had more to do with hate of him then it did with any money factor or insurance.

Sounds like maybe she just got frustrated in her attempts to have Kaine killed and her anger was displaced on to Kyron.

No real rhyme or reason.

No more confusion about the "no fire arms" clause in the RO.

:eek:

She may have tried to hire other people too??? And how does she afford to hire the top defense attorney in the state.

Maybe he took her case pro bono or at a reduced rate.

Maybe a person or people close to her paid for the attorney. That's my best guess because I know that happens sometimes.

If he didn't take the case pro bono, then he must have been paid in advance or refused to do anything to represent her until he is paid.

SECRET upon SECRET upon SECRET upon SECRET
and it all falls into place...
poor KYRON.

this family had a secret gaping hole in it sooooo big that the dear little boy fell right through it.

jmho

Indeed, the portal that Desiree's sister referred to that opened up and Kyron fell into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuth12345