Landscaper says Terri Horman wanted him to kill her husband!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting thought but I respectfully disagree. A spouse who may have planned a husband's murder might also then target his son; hatred of the male could be transferred to his offspring and heir. It seems almost an archetypal pattern, one not dependent on perceived psychological differences between an adult-killer and a child-killer.

Filicide can be thought of as a kind of parental kidnapping which seeks to punish a spouse (who, possibly in this case, one may have been unable to kill oneself).

Actually, that is an angle I had not thought of, but it fits in with multiple marriages (and divorces), and sending the oldest son out of the house. She seemed to dote on the little girl -- again a pattern that would fit with what you are saying.

We don't know that he ever was. I haven't even seen a clear allegation from Terri that he was -- just some second-hand stuff about how she alleged meth, needles, and HIV -- could have just been claiming she was afraid of HIV because he was (she alleged) using IV drugs. And I'm not inclined to take her claims about *anything* too seriously . . .

I agree I don't take anything she claims serious. Also I don't see how someone having HIV should have anything to do with custody of their child. There are many parents who have HIV. Jmo

Source Oregon's second largest paper the Pullitzer prize winning etc etc
http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/

Thats the only MSM ref i've seen...but it struck me as compelling considering it came from the biodad

Thanks! Yep, I'm the one who keeps saying WW is a reliable (if possibly doubtfully ethical) source. :) I'd just never seen anybody find the link to the story before.

However, I don't know how "Terri sent J to Roseburg and KH butted heads with J" came to mean, roughly translated: "Mean old TH sent innocent J away from his home and because this 16-year-old boy 'butted heads' with his stepdad, stepdad must be controlling and ebil ebil ebil!" :D

I'll repeat my own personal experience--I moved out of my mom's and into my dad's when I was 16. Mom had custody, so I guess it could be said "she sent me" to live with dad, but it was my choice. I "butted heads" with both of them. I got along with everyone else. They're both crazy, I was 16. What more need to be said? ;) MOO, my statement not necessarily reflective of the situation in the KH/TH household.

All I can say is Im glad the FBI is involved in all of this.
And I truly hope that the release of this information in the press, has given them new leads or information, to solve this. I really hope they find Kyron.

All I can say is Im glad the FBI is involved in all of this.
And I truly hope that the release of this information in the press, has given them new leads or information, to solve this. I really hope they find Kyron.

I believe that the leak was intended to ferret out a second would-be assassin...the logic being if the first one declined then she could easily have asked another person...maybe the butcher, or the baker or...

We don't know that he ever was. I haven't even seen a clear allegation from Terri that he was -- just some second-hand stuff about how she alleged meth, needles, and HIV -- could have just been claiming she was afraid of HIV because he was (she alleged) using IV drugs. And I'm not inclined to take her claims about *anything* too seriously . . .

It was a joke. As far as I know, no adult has ever gone from HIV positive to HIV negative. Hence the eyeroll. This was the first time I'd heard of TH's allegations against her 1st ex, so I thought it was interesting. The point was that she made the allegations, whether or not they were true -- and in light of the HIV comment and the thumbs-up, I think...well. . . she's proven herself capable of telling an untruth or six if she feels like it. jmo

Hi Wondering1,

At the end of your post you mention that Terri was upset with her son for talking to his dad about the poly.

Could you point me in that direction, 'cause I missed that!

Thanks in advance.

It was in the ionly nterview with her first ex, I think -- his name is Tarver. The one where he says the boy came back to his house because it was a zoo at TH's after Kyron disappeared. I'm busy with the kiddos right now, but if you can't find it, I'll look for it when I have a chance.

It was in the ionly nterview with her first ex, I think -- his name is Tarver. The one where he says the boy came back to his house because it was a zoo at TH's after Kyron disappeared. I'm busy with the kiddos right now, but if you can't find it, I'll look for it when I have a chance.

It was already linked up thread, it's in Willamette Week. :)

I havent read the entire thread but I speculate maybe she sold kyron to pay the hitman. Im sure someone else probably thought of this too but I dont see it in any thread yet, I am so praying that Kyron is alive and that God is protecting him right now...oh please oh please he reminds me so much of my little guy. Please God let him be okay....

That link is not working. Thanks

Try this one. http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/rosecitybluessinger/index.html

I have no idea who this is, but I think what they are saying makes a whole lot of sense.

After reading some other things and this and thinking all day, I think this might be very close to what is going on.

I for one, IMHO, don't believe the hired to kill story at all. Revenge and or money has always made some sense. Guess we will see in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member