Landscaper says Terri Horman wanted him to kill her husband!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! Yep, I'm the one who keeps saying WW is a reliable (if possibly doubtfully ethical) source. :) I'd just never seen anybody find the link to the story before.

However, I don't know how "Terri sent J to Roseburg and KH butted heads with J" came to mean, roughly translated: "Mean old TH sent innocent J away from his home and because this 16-year-old boy 'butted heads' with his stepdad, stepdad must be controlling and ebil ebil ebil!" :D

I'll repeat my own personal experience--I moved out of my mom's and into my dad's when I was 16. Mom had custody, so I guess it could be said "she sent me" to live with dad, but it was my choice. I "butted heads" with both of them. I got along with everyone else. They're both crazy, I was 16. What more need to be said? ;) MOO, my statement not necessarily reflective of the situation in the KH/TH household.

The Oregonian was the first to use the phrase 'sent away'.. it stuck out to me at the time.. what a loaded term!
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html

They no longer do that swap with Tarver. Since March, J has lived in Roseburg, first with his grandparents and now with Tarver.

It's not clear why he was sent away.

Reports have conflicted about the timeline; I believe it was in January, not March.

Another might be her first ex. He's been talking to the media and according to him and the Today clip I linked above, she's made his life miserable in the past. Maybe he'd like to see her taken down and get custody of the older son. He may or may not know what's in the RO though. TH certainly does, but I don't think it's particularly likely that she or her parents would tell it to the ex(?) The older son isn't around the TH house anymore, so he couldn't have learned about it first hand. And I don't think TH would tell him about it in a phone call, especially since she already got on him for talking to his dad about the poly.

So...that's all I got

Would she have known, (Before the article Sunday morning?). My understanding is that the details of why are in the application for the TRO, the actual RO might not have the details.

Of course, I am pretty sure LE would have asked her about landscaper and probably, did you hire a hit man?

Just some thoughts I had.

Try this one. http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/rosecitybluessinger/index.html

I have no idea who this is, but I think what they are saying makes a whole lot of sense.

After reading some other things and this and thinking all day, I think this might be very close to what is going on.

I for one, IMHO, don't believe the hired to kill story at all. Revenge and or money has always made some sense. Guess we will see in time.

Sorry, but I thought we weren't allowed to talk about this kind of rumor mill gossip here. We have no idea who this person is. "I'm a psychic" my %$#@, with all due respect to any genuine psychics on WS, but I'm not buying it. Why are we giving any credence to an anonymous poster on a comment board? (Um, I guess that would describe us too, but I digress...) I think we should wait until this person is interviewed in the MSM before going off half-cocked. I enjoy WS for the absence of this kind of thing and for the logical thinking that goes on here.

Hmmm-All this speculation that the noose is tightening around TH's neck-and the "hitman" story is part of this process.

The noose is tightening around a possible accomplice's neck with the news that TH would use money or other favors to get rid of KH. I continue to believe that someone close to the school was involved in Kyron's disappearance, possibly someone TH used an accomplice. The sheriff did say that TH possibly asked others to help her with the "hit" after she was unsuccessful with the landscaper.

I wonder if this is the other shoe to drop. Maybe the sheriff is hoping the accomplice will come forward, knowing LE is closing in on him.

I missed that, the sheriff saying that. Is there a link?

But, my thought on hearing that is, okay, so the story the yard man is telling is she came to him 7 months ago and asked him to kill hubby, he declined yet didn't report this. So, she asks one or more others, and they don't report either. Wow, you would think she had good luck, but, then you see how so many have responded to her since this all began, and see that isn't so true.

I am soooooo confused.

The Oregonian was the first to use the phrase 'sent away'.. it stuck out to me at the time.. what a loaded term!
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html

They no longer do that swap with Tarver. Since March, J has lived in Roseburg, first with his grandparents and now with Tarver.

It's not clear why he was sent away.

Reports have conflicted about the timeline; I believe it was in January, not March.

Thanks for tracking that down. If I had been copy editing that story, I'd be questioning the reporter why "not living in Portland" equaled "sent away" and they'd better put some info in the story that connects the dots or I'd change the wording all together.

Would she have known, (Before the article Sunday morning?). My understanding is that the details of why are in the application for the TRO, the actual RO might not have the details.

Of course, I am pretty sure LE would have asked her about landscaper and probably, did you hire a hit man?

Just some thoughts I had.

Here, the petition is served with the RO. I assume that's so the defendant knows what the allegations against her are so she can respond. Kind of like being served with the summons and complaint in a civil case. The summons lets you know you've been sued, and the complaint lets you know what the allegations are.

I am very suss of what that person in that link who claims to be a phsyic is saying and claiming to know alot about them but then saying they have never met terri or Kaine in person....

they claim that the little girl was with terri at the school
and
that kaine is now with another woman and has been for a while...

hmmm......now I think this really is a case of making up gossip...

Try this one. http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/r...ger/index.html
I have no idea who this is, but I think what they are saying makes a whole lot of sense.

After reading some other things and this and thinking all day, I think this might be very close to what is going on.

I for one, IMHO, don't believe the hired to kill story at all. Revenge and or money has always made some sense. Guess we will see in time.

Whoever she is, she is supportive of the child who explicitly went against FBI orders and went public with the post 8.45 sighting of Kyron...(the now debunked sighting)

At the time the child made that statement I did an informal...non-scientific poll...and discovered not a single person who supported the Grandmother's decision to place her grandson in the spotlight.

Therefore,my logic, based admittedly on unscientific data, leads me to believe that the so-called psychic is likely someone closely related to the one person who thought ignoring the FBI was a good idea.

BTW her statements are internally inconsistent...and therefore totally unreliable to put it nicely.

The landscaper might have some ulterior motive to lie about Terri but given the accusations Terri and what family she has left have a motive to possibly try and invent ways to discredit the man.

I'm sure LE checks out the lawn guy's background very carefully and if there has been some trouble with him before the police must have been told about it by now, I would think.

But, my thought on hearing that is, okay, so the story the yard man is telling is she came to him 7 months ago and asked him to kill hubby, he declined yet didn't report this. So, she asks one or more others, and they don't report either. Wow, you would think she had good luck, but, then you see how so many have responded to her since this all began, and see that isn't so true.

I am soooooo confused.

Here is one link, which says the source says the investigators told him that, but I read it in more than one place....http://www.kgw.com/news/Second-grade-student-missing-from-Skyline-Elementary-95670454.html

If you read the following article, she tried to have her current husband killed six months ago. That may have something to do with her current state of mind.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97767249.html

I am not saying that she had anything to do with Kyron; however, do we give her a pass just because? What about the attempted murder for hire? Does that not count?

There is something obviously wrong here!
If I may please say I honestly don't believe that happened.I think it's BS and so is the landscaper.He waited 7 months?to report it?Something is not right with his story.

If I may please say I honestly don't believe that happened.I think it's BS and so is the landscaper.He waited 7 months?to report it?Something is not right with his story.

I understand what you're saying and would question the landscapers motive as well. However, LE sought him out, he didn't ask to be apart of this.

I understand what you're saying and would question the landscapers motive as well. However, LE sought him out, he didn't ask to be apart of this.
I'm just REAL curious who tipped the LE off to this guy.

I'm thinking maybe, just maybe someone might have an issue with being in full control and custody of their children. I don't know, this whole thing is a huge mess and all we want to know is, where is Kyron and who is responsible. :banghead:

I am soooooo confused.

She asked a couple of other guys to kill KH, too? I missed that. Pleeze fill me in! thx

Alleged psychics would be more reliable (IMO) if
-they posted about who they saw before people come up in the news, not after
-they didn't have (allegedly) insider sources in the family who could be feeding them correct or incorrect information
-some of their comments didn't appear as if they were just as much in the dark as all of us
-if the information they claim to have stayed the same

Try this one. http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/rosecitybluessinger/index.html

hmmm ... reading this now. I just don't know what to say, think, or anything.

Alleged psychics would be more reliable (IMO) if
-they posted about who they saw before people come up in the news, not after
-they didn't have (allegedly) insider sources in the family who could be feeding them correct or incorrect information
-some of their comments didn't appear as if they were just as much in the dark as all of us
-if the information they claim to have stayed the same

LOL - and why didn't she contact them before it happened? Sheeesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove