Landscaper says Terri Horman wanted him to kill her husband!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she is the one who did something to Kyron, then this is TH's responsibility... nobody elses. I have no idea why he didn't go to LE back when she was asking him to kill KH.
I think there is more to the story of the landscaper and TH that we'll find out later.
jmo

As much as I think TH had something to do with Kyron's disappearance I am not totally ready to buy the landscaper's story. It wouldn't be the first time someone inserted themself into a high profile story. Especially if he went to LE first. I think he may know her, maybe even mowed her lawn but it does seem pretty out there that she would ask him to kill her husband. I need more facts (and solid proof) before I buy this story.

I think she is a perfectionist to the point of exhaustion.... Example: her body building...Kyrons science project... She raised Kyron from the early age of 3 days old.. She just recently sent her older son away.. I think that alone speaks volumes.. I think she just snapped that day.. I'm not believing this new story.. To hear this story is to say she just wanted "someone" dead, didn't matter who... I'm not buying it.. JMO

If she is the one who did something to Kyron, then this is TH's responsibility... nobody elses. I have no idea why he didn't go to LE back when she was asking him to kill KH. Im sure he never imagined her thought process would go from wanted a so called cheating husband dead to hurting her stepson.
I think there is more to the story of the landscaper and TH that we'll find out later. Maybe he considered her a good friend at some point, and didn't want to tell on her? I don't know, I'm just throwing out the possibility that he wasn't a complete stranger just hired to cut her grass when she asked him to kill KH.
jmo

:waitasec: but he knew she wanted her husband dead......so if she either killed him hsrself or hired some other idiot to do it, he was ok with that? he is guilty by omission. he may not be able to be charged in kyrons case but he is sure an accomplice in the murder for hire.

OT...:thumb: HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO ALL THE MEN AND WOMEN SERVING OUR COUNTRY, THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO.. :thumb:

:thumb: THANKS TO ALL THE FAMILY MEMBERS, AND FRIENDS THAT ARE SO IMPORTANT TO THE SUPPORT OF OUR SOLDIERS... IT MEANS ALOT...:thumb:

I love the orb behind my son in my sig. pic.... I attribute that to the prayers that have been sent by my WS friends... thanks... :woohoo:

I've been thinking about all of this and have come up with two points, from all of the posts, etc....

#1. Is there a precendent for this one? Does anyone know of a case where a possible murder-for-hire of a spouse turned instead to a (possible) murder/kidnapping of a child?
It seems as though there is nothing new under the sun, but this one would be, as far as I know.

#2. Lots of people comment on how Terri's looks have gone downhill and that maybe that means she is in mental breakdown, PPD, etc...
Other than some extra weight, how can we really tell? We are seeing her at her worst this past month and only in a long baggy t-shirt. She has not had any hair and make-up to "do" TV, as Desiree apparently has in recent appearances. Terri may normally still look quite attractive on a day-to-day basis, just not these past weeks.
Just sayin'. No one is saying much about how glamourous Desiree appeared on TV the past two times, but are all over Terri as having "let herself go." I don't think she can win.

If she is not guilty, of course she would look like this past month; she may have not been sleeping, etc...of course all of that could apply as well, if she is guilty.

Ya know...I thought the same thing...They all looked horrible during that 1st press conference...but we have not seen anything of Terri since... Now comes Desiree with her hair nicely permed and wearing make up and fake eyelashes....Doesn't seem fair at all... :( On top of that, they are showing her mugshot from her 2005 DUI...

I think she is a perfectionist to the point of exhaustion.... Example: her body building...Kyrons science project... She raised Kyron from the early age of 3 days old.. She just recently sent her older son away.. I think that alone speaks volumes.. I think she just snapped that day.. I'm not believing this new story.. To hear this story is to say she just wanted "someone" dead, didn't matter who... I'm not buying it.. JMO

She didnt raise him from 3 days at all. Her friends or mother may claim that sure..but that doesnt make it the truth. Desiree had Kyron at 3 days old.

I've been thinking about all of this and have come up with two points, from all of the posts, etc....

#1. Is there a precendent for this one? Does anyone know of a case where a possible murder-for-hire of a spouse turned instead to a (possible) murder/kidnapping of a child?
It seems as though there is nothing new under the sun, but this one would be, as far as I know.

#2. Lots of people comment on how Terri's looks have gone downhill and that maybe that means she is in mental breakdown, PPD, etc...
Other than some extra weight, how can we really tell? We are seeing her at her worst this past month and only in a long baggy t-shirt. She has not had any hair and make-up to "do" TV, as Desiree apparently has in recent appearances. Terri may normally still look quite attractive on a day-to-day basis, just not these past weeks.
Just sayin'. No one is saying much about how glamourous Desiree appeared on TV the past two times, but are all over Terri as having "let herself go." I don't think she can win.
If she is not guilty, of course she would look like this past month; she may have not been sleeping, etc...or course all of that could apply as well, if she is guilty.

Oh there were more than a few posts commenting about Desiree and her "perm" which I found to be a little passive aggressive, because this lady is truly a victim if her son is dead.

hi everyone.....I have been following this case since day 1 and always thought she was suss....I know a lot didnt........but reading her facebook I knew something was not right...

ANYHOW.....I have been on holidays for 2 weeks and last night gone on to see if anything had happened or if the poor little darling had been found.....

I read yesterday about the divorce, the restraining order and the other 3 parents banding together and asking her to cooperate......it is bleeting obvious this woman is involved in his disappearance......I have been a stepmum and am quite shamed to say it was a tense, negative experience...I truly wish it wasnt.....

I read in the comments of a news site that it was well known that the oldest son was sent away because he was locking heads with Kaine..........this puts me in a truly ugly light but I admit that in the situation I was in pettiness and jealousy and feeling used etc started to rule my life and we were on the verge of divorce and 2 other kids having split parents......If you ever want to read how step families go wrong there is a forum for stepparents to vent........this saved me as I knew I was not the only one feeling the one I did....however we are no longer a family......so I can understand how stepfamilies can go very very wrong......this of course is the extreme case.

anyhow to get to the point I think that she did not like Kyron and had lots of pent up anger over losing her son because her husband could not get on with him and she was still expected to play mummy to HIS son........

after reading that she wanted him killed I truly beleive this is what it was over and when she didnt go thru with that the anger and bitterness has welled up and she has punished the husband by taking his son.....

I think he may be alive....or at least I hope so and that she has paid someone to take him or maybe a lover.........

it is all about her son and his son.

(my opinon/rant of course)

Ya know...I thought the same thing...They all looked horrible during that 1st press conference...but we have not seen anything of Terri since... Now comes Desiree with her hair nicely permed and wearing make up and fake eyelashes....Doesn't seem fair at all... :( On top of that, they are showing her mugshot from her 2005 DUI...

Actually i dunno about it not seeming fair that Terri hasnt had nice make up pics and Desiree might have...but i DO know its not fair at all that Desirees child is missing and she may never see him again.

And for the record...i think Desiree has naturally curly hair and not permed anyway.

MOO

I'd love to know the results if they were to do a lie detector test on the landscaper. (I know LDTs aren't 100% but still..)

That leads me to an interesting question: woudl it be to LE's advantage to administer a polygraph?

Consider that they quite obviously seem to be convinced that TMH did it but don't apparently have enough to arrest her on yet. Is it too much to infer that their case needs a confession?

If so, how much do they really want to push this witness? If he presents reasonably well, if he has logical answers to various questions, do they really want to push any harder to discredit him than they absolutely have to?

Wouldn't that be the job of TMH's defence lawyer?

And, until TMH is charged with anything that this man may have witnessed, he can't be subjected to her lawyer's examination.

So. Would they really want to administer a polygraph and risk losing this witness as a source of increasing pressure on TMH?

I don't mean to imply that Terri is innocent or guilty, but it seems that the press is implicating her. I'm leaning towards guilty, but many people way heavy on her for going to the gym after Kyron went missing... What I'm not reading, is the fact that Kaine also went to the gym with her...JMO..

I don't think Terri was in a position to "hire" someone, based on possible future payment, to take Kyron away out of sight for this long of a period of time. This person would have to be basically able to hole up without working or doing anything, just keeping Kyron hidden, indefintely? For a payoff that may only come in the form of a life sentence? If Terri was (IF) depserate enough to try to talk a landscaper into one of her plots, I doubt she had someone else on the string so committed to her, a few months later, who they would do something of this magnitude this for her. She is not some femme fatale, as far as we know, with men begging for her favors.

I think she disposed of Kyron, either by accident or design, and did not have any help. LE's only hope is to work through her attorney to make some sort of deal that will allow Terri to tell what happened in the best possible light.

Forgive me, I was busy yesterday celebrating my country's Independence. I popped in and saw this astonishing thread late in the afternoon. I had an immediate thought and understanding. There have been so many comments on this, it's likely someone already said this. I read this thread here and there, but not every comment.

I feel that trying to hire Kaine's murder dovetails right into the theory that Terri is having an extramarital affair, has decided she wants to be with this person. When she's unable to effect Kaine's death, perhaps it occurs to her that with Kaine dead, Kyron would go to Desiree, NOT Terri. So she develops a different plan.

Imagine, that she orchestrates Kyron's disappearance. Hands Kyron off to her paramour, (Kyron may even know this person, and feel comfortable and familiar)

This person has many hours to take Kyron far far away, he might have even left the country. Perhaps with false ID, boarded a flight... Who knows, but in my story those two are long gone.

The plan then was that at some point, Terri leaves Kaine, and takes The other two children (hers biologically) with her to go meet Kyron and her new love.

I think she really did think of Kyron as hers, and couldn't figure out how to leave Kaine, and still keep Kyron.

This would also explain the confidence that Kyron is alive.

This is a theory only, based on speculation.

As others have pointed out it's absolutely no surprise she shut down in recorded discussions with the landscaper. Who in the PD thought it would ever work? It'll be very interesting to find out more on this new wrinkle.

BTW, if somebody ever approached me about killing someone I'd tell them I wouldn't do it but for a fee I'd look into it for them. Then I'd alert the PD and hopefully get them caught in recorded discussions then.

If this guy had done that when he was first approached this poor kid might be ok today.

Forgive me, I was busy yesterday celebrating my country's Independence. I popped in and saw this astonishing thread late in the afternoon. I had an immediate thought and understanding. There have been so many comments on this, it's likely someone already said this. I read this thread here and there, but not every comment.

I feel that trying to hire Kaine's murder dovetails right into the theory that Terri is having an extramarital affair, has decided she wants to be with this person. When she's unable to effect Kaine's death, perhaps it occurs to her that with Kaine dead, Kyron would go to Desiree, NOT Terri. So she develops a different plan.

Imagine, that she orchestrates Kyron's disappearance. Hands Kyron off to her paramour, (Kyron may even know this person, and feel comfortable and familiar)

This person has many hours to take Kyron far far away, he might have even left the country. Perhaps with false ID, boarded a flight... Who knows, but in my story those two are long gone.

The plan then was that at some point, Terri leaves Kaine, and takes The other two children (hers biologically) with her to go meet Kyron and her new love.

I think she really did think of Kyron as hers, and couldn't figure out how to leave Kaine, and still keep Kyron.

That would be the best case scenerio but I just don't think that is what happened. With her possibly looking at charges of conspiring to have her husband killed and suspicion of her involvment in Kyron's disappearance surely she would have given up Kyron's location if he were still with us. I just can't see her going this long if she had a way to end it. I would also hope that if Kyron were still alive she would make some kind of plea in return for his safe homecoming.

I like this theory because it ends with Kyron alive. I don't know what to make of all of this, that's why no comment from me as late. My snag to her wanting Kaine out of the picture and the plans go array and then hands Kyron off; well what about baby K? I think if that was the plan she would have had to hand off both kids. But a baby is hard to give up especially if it is your bio. one. So I still think she got duped. She may well have approached somebody to kill him, but it didn't work out 7 months ago. I think she met somebody that liked kids more than her and while she was on SI looking to hook up with him, he was at the school along with all the other parents and slipped out with Kyron. She wasn't smart enough to pull off the murder for hire, how would she pull this off with Kyron? No the lady ain't that smart. JMO

Well being as reported that Kaine had an affair, you would think divorce would have been the best option.
Child custody is another thing.
I assume TH would not have gotten custody of Kyron, she may have had no problem with custody of their daughter though.
If they had , had a divorce based on Kaine's cheating , who do you suppose would have gotten custody of Kyron ? Kaine or Desiree ?

Hi Greenpalm...I read your theory and thought.....yeah that is plausible.....because I am finding it hard beleiving that she could harm him if she bought him up from such a young age.........

However I also think the truth is because of a more ugly reason......getting back at the husband for the loss of her son or just not liking him.....

I know this goes into gossip but I have read a couple of times in the comments section of news sites locals saying that it was well known she did not like him and that the teachers knew she didnt like him......also looking into the photos on her facebook she really did have hardly any pictures of Kyron, it was all her daughter and it was obvious how she adored her.....

But I do hope your theory is true....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member