Larry King Live Fri., 12/19/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark had been accused in his daughters death at first, LE didn't do their job well, she was at the neighbors house for days (sex offender) and found buried in SO yard.........
Mark now works to help others grieve now, nice guy. That's about all he said, is that he would be there for CA/GA if they asked him.

This case is so sad. Little Jessica loved her dad so much. She would tell him how much she loved him everyday. She was alive in the man's closet for days even when LE came in at one time she was in the closet and they never checked!! OMG. They are so laid back when a little girl is missing. It's almost as if they blamed the child and didn't take it seriously. Then the freak slept with her and had sex with her. OMG. He then freaked out and buried her alive. This is such a sad case. I think this was his only child. They look so much alike. I feel so sad for him. He looked so broken hearted tonight but yet he is so forgiving.

God bless the souls of all the children who suffer and die at the hands of adults. Don't even get me started on Christopher Barrios. These cases consume me.

yes, that floored me. I immediately flashed on why he didn't show up for the verdict.

I don't like MG. He plays both sides sometimes. He seemed to be a prosecutor tonight. Shows how slimy these defense attorneys are. I bet if he was KC's attorney he would be singing a different tune. Not true to himself at all. How can you defend a disgusting pig like SP and then turn around and give a different story for KC. They are both the same person. Oh, yea.. KC's not paying you to lie for her!!

Mark had been accused in his daughters death at first, LE didn't do their job well, she was at the neighbors house for days (sex offender) and found buried in SO yard.........
Mark now works to help others grieve now, nice guy. That's about all he said, is that he would be there for CA/GA if they asked him.

You know...I like facts but I am a woman...and I go alot by my impressions, instinct.

When I first saw the coverage of Jessica's disappearance..I watched Mark in an interview...I just felt in my heart so quickly that he did not do it...could not explain why...I just knew. My husband was surprised as I usually look to the closest male family member in most of these sad cases, and I do gather the facts.

I have learned to respect that instinct. We only get a bit of what the people are like in these tragedies...but sometimes there is just that TRUE aura of grief that is there.

I admire Mark Lunsford so much...Mark Klaas, John Walsh, Tim Miller...the Van Damms, etc.

Hey Dateline just showed a clip of Conway saying: If you murdered your daughter would you put her body a few houses a way? They are having a follow up on the case tonight....

:mad: Oh lordy...if you murdered your daughter, what WOULDN'T YOU DO Mr. Conway? Hmmm, what does the sensible mudering mother do?

:mad: Oh lordy...if you murdered your daughter, what WOULDN'T YOU DO Mr. Conway? Hmmm, what does the sensible mudering mother do?

I thought that was a strange question as well. There are many killers who bury their victims in their back yard or basement. Some do this because it is CONVENIENT, they are FAMILIAR with the area, and want to make sure there are NO WITNESSES to the disposal of the body.

Nice spin, Mr. Conway, but I don't think the fact that precious Caylee was found down at the end of the street will help exonerate your clients' daughter. However, spinning the evidence to benefit the defense is your job, so better luck next time!

I thought that was a strange question as well. There are many killers who bury their victims in their back yard or basement. Some do this because it is CONVENIENT, they are FAMILIAR with the area, and want to make sure there are NO WITNESSES to the disposal of the body.

Nice spin, Mr. Conway, but I don't think the fact that precious Caylee was found down at the end of the street will help exonerate your clients' daughter. However, spinning the evidence to benefit the defense is your job, so better luck next time!

HELLO Conway! There are so many crime cases on TV now...everyone knows that psychos leave bodies in familiar places and OFTEN close to home! There was a child killer in California who left a precious girl in the kiln in his backyard! And more recently, a man buried his pregnant girlfriend in his backyard and had a fire pit over her body!

C'mon Conway...I've had a lot of respect for you. Don't fall down on us now! Please!

I have to make an observation about one of the segment intos tonight. There was a video of Caylee at approximately 9 months age looking at the camera and saying," I want.......C-C-C-C-Casey."

Did anyone else see that?

It totally broke my heart seeing the baby say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pinkriggs75