Latest Caylee Anthony Prayer Vigil Information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If any of the protesters heard George's testimony, I don't think they would go to cause problems..JMHO
Well, unfortunately for George KC is still in the house...and of course there is Cindy's interview. Good luck with that.

Oh man...did they think the HOA was just talking about cancelling the outdoor vigil for that one week? Maybe I read wrong.

:rolleyes: sorry, but i don't think this is genuine on the family's behalf.... they should at the very least hold it off-site for respect for their neighbors who may have FINALLY had some p&q in their neighborhood! :mad:

Or.....at least in the back yard. I have always wondered why not in the backyard!

I have wondered too why they do not go in the backyard---or just in their home where it's a lot cooler! Seems to me it's just for show---

I have wondered too why they do not go in the backyard---or just in their home where it's a lot cooler! Seems to me it's just for show---

They probably don't want anyone in their backyard. Hint Hint. I also am thinking there goes the neighborhood. I have a feeling the sheriff will be visiting the Anthony's tonight. Why can't they just leave it as is. It has been a peaceful week. Leave it like that.

Why Not Hold it at the Vacant Lot down the Block and make everyone
Happy ?? Unless there might be varments (animals etc.) that would
pose a danger to people ..

At this point I think the only person that will not recognize that Caylee
is dead is Cindy .. She says "I have lost a Granddaughter - do you understand" to the detectives in the interview .. and then turns around and says "They are looking for a dead body and she is alive " (Not exactly the word for word quote, but the same context - sorry)

RIP Caylee !! :rose: :balloons: :rose: :praying:

It must be to quiet in the neighborhood for them...

I thought the HOA asked them not to do this in the front yard.
They are lonesome for the limelight again.
If this was being done for Caylee they would have the vigil sans cameras.

UNNNNNNN-freakin'-BEEElievable!!! What is wrong with these people? Where does it end?

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again, selfish people, can't stay out of the MEDIA!! I wonder if their attorney will be there. This is a ploy to bring out the protestor's to gain sympathy. How can they HOLD THEIR HEAD HIGH? Is the MOTHER going to attend with her body-guard? Or will she be in the house making postings using fake names like she has been doing. KC, if you have nothing to hide or be ashamed of ATTEND THE VIGIL..............

Everytime I try to have an ounce of sympathy for the A family, it does not last long. Poor neighbors don't worry once KC goes to prison I am sure they will sell the house to be closer to SWEETHEART for visitations.

Haven't you figured it out yet? The rules do not apply to the Anthony family living in Anthonyland.

LOL! I know...I just wanted to hear someone else say it again :clap:

I think in lieu of these recent documents coming out, that many are going to feel sorry for the Anthonys..I don't think there will be an uproar there tonight..
In a way, I am glad they are having this tonight, because for some reason, I feel this could be the last one..
I honestly think we may be in for a huge week in this case, and I believe that those who support the theory of Caylee being alive, need this one last vigil..
If any of the protesters heard George's testimony, I don't think they would go to cause problems..JMHO

I couldn't agree with you more. GA really tugged at my heart strings after hearing his interview. I hope it's a peaceful vigil, I hope people can remember that it is about this little girl.

WTH??? This is so stinkin bizarre to me.

How about this? Instead of holding the vigil. Get on TV with a poster size picture of Caylee. Tell the nation that this girl is missing, not just the 20 people that show up for the vigil.
I say missing because that it was what G and C seem to believe.

I was thinking they were done with these also, especially since some peace seems to have been restored to the neighborhood this past week. Those poor neighbors.

I'm also thinking the reason they don't hold the vigil in their house, or backyard or inside the garage with the door shut is probably for safety reasons. The vigils seemed to have been open to "supporters" but realistically, they don't know who is going to show up acting as a supporter. If they invite them into their house, or backyard, etc., it's a little too close for comfort, with Casey in the house. The smartest thing to do would be to have it at a church or someplace away from the house, but have someone stay with :behindbar since she is under home confinement.

"We ask the public to keep looking for Caylee alive and or any manner that one sees fit," Garrison said.

Hmmm, have they ever released a statement like this before?
perhaps that is their attempt to play nice in the sandbox (after the fact) with TES :-( and other searcher volunteers that have sacrificed life and limb to look for their grand child. :confused::eek::confused::eek::confused:

I agree. Take it to a remote location and get someone to Casey-sit.

However, we know this is not how this family works. They REQUIRE Drama. Drama. Drama. If they are not the center of attention for that moment, they create their own! Obviously.

As they say...there goes the neighborhood! Sheesh!
No freaking kidding SS! Does someone have the number to the HOA? They really need to hold this at a more appropriate venue! These people are like little children! Have they not learned what happens when they congregate in the front yard......... It is almost like they are licking up the attention like that sausage gravey on top of those big biscuits! Well, I for one hope Cynthia locks up her hammer and her yellow tape before the freak show starts up again tonite! A double echo on your Sheesh SS! Sheesh! Sheeeeeeeesh!!!!!!!!!

The only thing that comes to mind when I read this is, boy they sure are dumb *advertiser censored**ses, aren't they?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lotsofelbowd
Back