Latest Caylee Anthony Prayer Vigil Information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really have some comprehension of both sides of this flipping coin here.

Anthony's can pray...Leave 'em alone.

Protestors can do their thing too. Yup yup yup...

But I have grown weary of the somewhat:rolleyes: condescending voice of the Anthony's.

Why is their driveway prayer sacred and holy and necessary but someone else's prayer is invasive and subject to attack. I recall a lone woman with tea lights getting hosed by the Anthony's a little while ago. She was in vigil mode and on public property. They drenched her as she huddled over her candles, sitting on the hard sidewalk...It was hard to watch.

Perhaps the "my vigil's better than your vigil" attitude is lost but more likely, it's out to sea and will eventually recycle in the Anthony ebb and flow of inexplicable behaviors. That's why I cannot rouse the compassion for them, as a group, which I have lost over time...they just make it too damned difficult...
jmo

This is the part that people are totally fed up with. No prayers that Casey will do the right thing? That they will find the wisdom and strength to quit enabling her evil behavior? How can someone be expected to have sympathy for them not knowing where Caylee is when they are housing and protecting the only person who knows? This is beyond ridiculous. I personally don't care if they hold these vigils 24/7 but don't expect people to not recognize and discuss the hypocrisy of it and how they seem intent on ignoring the monster within their own walls. To pray for protection from others' hostility while Caylee obviously wasn't protected from her own mother? ...sorry, people aren't going to join in drinking the koolaid and ignoring the real villian. Not one protester or "hater" did one thing to harm Caylee, but we can not be so sure about the person they continue to make excuses for. Dead squirrels, invisible nannies and God knows what else...GMAB...wake up people...this is sickening. :furious:

Yup! I agree with you on this.

"I will not lash out at them anymore; I'm done with that," said George Anthony. "I will tell them over there, 'God bless you.' "

Hey, and it only took.. what? 106 days?

Anyone want to take bets on how many hours it will be before the Anthony family do something to completely negate what they said?

But I have grown weary of the somewhat:rolleyes: condescending voice of the Anthony's.

Why is their driveway prayer sacred and holy and necessary but someone else's prayer is invasive and subject to attack. I recall a lone woman with tea lights getting hosed by the Anthony's a little while ago. She was in vigil mode and on public property. They drenched her as she huddled over her candles, sitting on the hard sidewalk...It was hard to watch.

Perhaps the "my vigil's better than your vigil" attitude is lost but more likely, it's out to sea and will eventually recycle in the Anthony ebb and flow of inexplicable behaviors. That's why I cannot rouse the compassion for them, as a group, which I have lost over time...they just make it too damned difficult...
jmo
Maybe "tea" lady's vigil wasn't camera worthy.

jmo

Perfectly Said Miracles! :clap: I couldn't agree more!

So Lee seems to have resurfaced again. He showed up clean-shaven at the Vigil.

That you can tell if someone is feeling anger or hatred based upon what they post. You can't tell....unless they tell you. Otherwise, you are assuming, not knowing.

Actually I was talking about those shouting their comments at the A family/house who seem pretty clear with their messages. My posts weren't about what anyone is posting here or anywhere else. I thought that came across but obviously it didn't...

I don't think next Sunday will end up being another vigil. Why? Because the Anthony's don't want to be gracious enough to invite people in their home or their backyard. They do what they do only to benefit themselves & try to sway the general public towards their side. Plus, there would be NO cameras. Just watch, it won't happen.

As per GA's televised statement after the vigil as to how he morphed himself into a "kinder, gentler George", perhaps he can take the next step and spit out the truth about what he knows. That would really be doing something godly.

Yep, and I guess the cat is out of the bag with the location disclosed from this piece.

"We're trying just to encourage them," said Shane Stutzman, pastor at Eastside Baptist Church, where the vigil was held. "Encouragement goes a long way."

Yes I see where you are saying that Cindy still claims that LE is fabricating things.

She is out of her ever loving mind!:mad:

She steps out of Church with a lie on her lips trying to discredit LE. What a really evil woman.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lotsofelbowd
Back