Latest Caylee Anthony Prayer Vigil Information

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am surprised they would continue to have a vigil at their house. Didn't KC request permission the first time she was released to go to church? (I remember she never went, but it appeared the family did go to church--at least the gp's anyway.)

I don't know why their church wouldn't sponsor those, unless someone has to be with KC at all times due to her house arrest.

Or, at least like others have said, do it in their back yard. Although I see no problem in a vigil, I'm surprised they would take the risk to themselves in doing that, and publically announcing it. With the way the protesters were acting I would have been afraid of being hurt or worse.

Huh? Prayer is bringing down the neighborhood but people screaming baby killer, bringing stupid childish signs and bringing their kids and getting them involved in screaming and cussing is good?
The point isn't praying or not praying. The point is that the protesters had all but left the neighborhood and things were starting to ease off for the family directly outside of their home. The vigil is certain to stir things up again which is what their neighbors were hoping to avoid (as I thought the family was also). My comment was directed towards this...not prayer or gathering with people who support them. I feel sorry for the neighbors having to deal with the fallout from Casey and the A fam.

I'd have a vigil for that little girl every night of the week if she were my missing granddaughter, and I'd have it right in my own driveway too. Just let someone try to stop me.

EXACTLY!!!
I think many people are demanding too much from them... THEY are the ones with a missing granddaughter, but since they don't react like someone else does, they are villified in the media and the public. TOO BAD! They have rights just like we all do. That vigil was supposed to be for support of the family and prayers to bring Caylee home. The protestors along with the media are who turned it into a circus. Blame them for the fights and the disturbances in the neighborhood. Blame the media for keeping everyone's eyes glued on to their house day and night.
I can honestly say I have NEVER seen such hatred for a family in all my life! Good Grief! What does that say about US? And if Caylee could see what is going on, I know she would be very sad... she loved her grandparents!

Um, this is my first post. I feel so bad for the family losing that baby, I really do. BUT, yesterday I watched the CA tapes all the way thru. Softsoul in my view is totally right on. Cindy has ignored the truth about Casey her entire life, if she had been charged with the original thefts from her family Caylee would still be here most probably. Cindy has sown the wind and reaped the whirlwind. And I am in a position to judge this, I have raised 2 kids and if they had refused to listen to what their father and I taught them, not to lie and steal, they would have gone to jail where thieves end up. Even still in the tapes Cindy is trying to pretend that Casey's lies are real! As for the vigil, who cares what they do at their own house. Their prayers may help bring closure, who knows, in the big scheme of the Universe.

EXACTLY!!!
I think many people are demanding too much from them... THEY are the ones with a missing granddaughter, but since they don't react like someone else does, they are villified in the media and the public. TOO BAD! They have rights just like we all do. That vigil was supposed to be for support of the family and prayers to bring Caylee home. The protestors along with the media are who turned it into a circus. Blame them for the fights and the disturbances in the neighborhood. Blame the media for keeping everyone's eyes glued on to their house day and night.
I can honestly say I have NEVER seen such hatred for a family in all my life! Good Grief! What does that say about US? And if Caylee could see what is going on, I know she would be very sad... she loved her grandparents!
She loved her mother too.

The main point I will make is the A's HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATION has told them to stop with the vigils in front of their home. They must not feel they have to abide by the law.

The protesters have not been removed by HOA or LE (except the ones who got out of hand). I'm sure that p!sses some people off, but it is the law.

Sometimes I am reminded of children screaming "That's not fair, he/she got to do it, why can't I?" by Casey and her followers/sympathizers/enablers.

I have said many times that the A's would pull and tug on every heart string in America if they would stop enabling their daughter by spreading her lies as truth. It's time to pull up the big girl panties and stop parroting Casey's lies.

I agree, if my child were missing, I would have a vigil on my driveway and no one would stop me! I totally agree with all of you on that point.

But, my grandchild was missing because of something my own daughter had done, I would not have the vigil in my front yard. If LE had substantial evidence pointing at my very own child for this horrendous thing, I would not have the vigil in my front yard. If I had tried to hide info from LE and lied about other things to LE, I would not have the vigil in my front yard. If I was sheltering the person most likely capable of my grandbaby being missing, I would not have the vigil in my front yard.

The protesters are there because KC is in the house. Period. Everything comes with a price. If they want their daughter out of jail and staying with them, they must be prepared for the backlash they will receive. If they want Casey home, then they should pay for the off duty police officers to protect her. KC was getting top notch security while in jail at taxpayers expense, so if security is what she wanted, she should have stayed there.

The A. demand special treatment. Yes, this is a special case. But, it is special due to the role the mother of the child played in their grandbaby's disappearance.

It's the totality of this case that has people angry. But, being angry doesn't mean that you hate someone. I don't hate the A. I am angry with their behavior regarding things where they had choices and they chose misleading, name calling, abusing LE, abusing the media, taking advantage of their neighbors, etc. It is abundantly clear that the A do not think the rules that apply to you and me would apply to them. And it is clear that the A are attention driven.

Again, this situation has gone from incredibly sad, to shocking, to disturbing, to unbelievable and now it's at disgusting, to me. It's hard for me to believe that the A. do not see that the role they have taken on is making this whole thing worse. The people in those interviews are NOT the same people spewing nastiness to LE, the media and the public. They are not kidding anyone.

And once again, the A are not making KC be accountable for the disappearance of their grandbaby. They are directing their rage on everyone around them.

Gotta run, plumbers here!

BeagleMom

She loved her mother too.

Exactly.

And as for what it says about the USA, I think it says "we try to protect our vulnerable, including children, and don't like when families make babies disappear and refuse to co-operate with LE in finding "lost" babies".

Last week they didn't have the vigil and everybody raised hell. This week they have the vigil and everybody raises hell. Can these people do anything right?:bang:

It's the totality of this case that has people angry. But, being angry doesn't mean that you hate someone. I don't hate the A. I am angry with their behavior regarding things where they had choices and they chose misleading, name calling, abusing LE, abusing the media, taking advantage of their neighbors, etc. It is abundantly clear that the A do not think the rules that apply to you and me would apply to them. And it is clear that the A are attention driven.

<snip for space>

I agree. Calling others haters because they may be disgusted by the behavior of some is BS, IMO. You can't know what is in others' hearts, anger and hatred are not the same thing.

I'd have a vigil for that little girl every night of the week if she were my missing granddaughter, and I'd have it right in my own driveway too. Just let someone try to stop me.

Is there some magical lawn alter that only works when the Anthony's step outside? If so, they're not doing it right apparently (because Caylee's still missing).

It's not the fact that they are having a prayer vigil that's the problem, it's the fact that every time they do, they contribute to to the neighborhood disruption. That vacant lot everyone keeps talking about? Why not hold it there? Why not.. I dunno.. go to a CHURCH and have it in the middle of a city where more people could come? I'm sure there's more parking at a church instead of a residential neighborhood, and I'm sure the media would follow them to anywhere they wanted to go, so it's not a question of media coverage.

I'm sorry, but prayer vigil: yes. Prayer vigil in front of the Anthony home: no. They're begging for drama, and that's not helping Caylee one bit for them to contribute to that problem -- in fact, it's hurting her case because what does everyone talk about? The Anthony's are terrible people instead of "Hey, let's help those lovely people find their granddaughter with everything we've got!"

Last week they didn't have the vigil and everybody raised hell. This week they have the vigil and everybody raises hell. Can these people do anything right?:bang:

Obviously not in the opinion of some. Pretty sad when people think "protesters" have more rights than the owners of a home to do what they wish on their own property.

Obviously not in the opinion of some. Pretty sad when people think "protesters" have more rights than the owners of a home to do what they wish on their own property.

It's not at all what I think, it's the way the law reads.

If the A's wanted to hold this vigil in the street on public property, I don't think their HOA can do anything about that.

I don't believe it should have ever been such an obstacle with them holding vigils in their yard/home, but evidently HOA's rules do. They were asked to stop and they didn't. That's the point.

It's not the fact that they're holding vigils. I'm not blaming George and Cindy for the protesters, I'm blaming them for contributing to the disruption of the lives of most of the other people in their subdivision; if they want to pray for Caylee, the point is that God hears you no matter where you are. They're having the vigil in a place where they know it causes protesters to become upset (because the person they think had something to do with Caylee's disappearance is RIGHT INSIDE THE HOUSE) -- it's almost like they're trying to be spiteful to the protesters! If they aren't praying with the purest of intentions, do they really expect God to swing by and give them a miracle?

I doubt it - well anything short of quartering and hanging KC from street signs. And I'm willing to think that wouldn't be enough.

I'm not a big fan of theirs - or of anyone involved in this case - but I do respect their right to meet with invited neighbors and friends in their driveway and pray for Caylee -- and to pray for the strength to try to get thru this. But then again I also believe they should have the right not to be harassed and screamed at by total strangers anytime they venture out of their house.

They held the vigils before the media put their home on display compliments of the webcam (which has allowed people to stare at their house day and night) and before any results were back from the testing of the trunk etc. And IMO there is no reason they shouldn't continue as long as it gives them comfort.

They cancelled last Sunday's vigil, possibly due to the HOAs *suggestion* that they not hold it because of all the problems -- but unless it wasn't publicized that only applied only to last Sunday.

People may not know what's in the 'haters' hearts but since few are mincing words it doesn't take much talent or insight to figure it out. The A's may have done things on their own to cause frustration and anger, but unless LE has information they're not coming even close to releasing, KC alone is responsible for whatever happened to Caylee. Not her family. Thus, IMO her family should not be blamed for KC's actions any more than they should be condemned for loving Caylee or having a prayer vigil for her.

Last week the family canceled the vigil. Many said they were doing as they were asked and respecting their neighbors. However, this week they are just doing what they have a right to do with no disrespect to their neighbors or the HOA. Can these people do anything wrong? :waitasec:

People may not know what's in the 'haters' hearts but since few are mincing words it doesn't take much talent or insight to figure it out.
Sorry, you may truly believe that but you are just wrong.

EXACTLY!!!

Well I think Caylee CAN see what is going on and being a loving & kind angel, she would really like to be found, so as to give anguished souls all across the globe a more decent ending to this story, with a traditional service, and final laying to rest.

Protestors demanded justice for Caylee. I cannot imagine she would be saddened by not being devalued
jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenduhhhhh
Back