LATEST EVIDENCE Discuss NEW AND DEVELOPING information here

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess Baez will be coughing up the nearly $1000 for the tips from OCSO.

i am going to go digging in the 1500 tips and try to pinpoint those dates, if someone has already done so please save me the time

maybe he helped Casey dispose of the body there- and went back to look to see if it was still there- you never know-

i don't think its that big a deal.

the meter reader felt, in august, that those woods were a good place to look

but the cops dropped the ball in that they didn't find her

but he was still interested so when the water receded last week, he went back on his own.

and found her.

whats the big deal? the cops didnt find her in august, so the tipster went to look again when he could.

I sure hope it's something that innocent. I'd like to know what the meter reader's tips were based on. What made him so certain that this was the spot?

I heard Nieves say that the meter reader reported a bag on the SIDE of the road on August 11th. Now, they find significant skeletal remains today. What IF the head and dress were in the bag beside the road and the rest of the body was buried. That's a wild speculation, but something is odd unless the animals scattered everything so far.

wow thanks so much for sending those pics as jpg's. I can finally see some pics- I will be up half the night looking at them. As far as the meter reader, if he wasnt so sure she was there, he wouldnt of pursued 3 calls - 2 to LE and one to the tip line- a passing by tipster only calls once usually- and Natisha said he told them on phone right where she was- very odd. I am sure we will hear a leak of his name along the line- one of his co workers will talk about it to someone I am sure and one word will lead to another- he had to know from someone where that body was IMO

wow thanks so much for sending those pics as jpg's. I can finally see some pics- I will be up half the night looking at them. As far as the meter reader, if he wasnt so sure she was there, he wouldnt of pursued 3 calls - 2 to LE and one to the tip line- a passing by tipster only calls once usually- and Natisha said he told them on phone right where she was- very odd. I am sure we will hear a leak of his name along the line- one of his co workers will talk about it to someone I am sure and one word will lead to another- he had to know from someone where that body was IMO

you're very welcome.. it makes it a bit easier for everyone.

and now i can't even get on OCSO's site so i guess i got them in the nick of time..

according to www.myfoxorlando article:

They also revealed that the utility worker who reported the find of a child’s skull a week ago had been on the scene before and had also called authorities to report a strange odor and something in the woods that was ‘just not right’ in the same area on August 11, 12 and 13th.

I looked at the pics - it's a perfect place to hide things especially a body - the incline from the road is covered in heavy brush - it's deep enough to hold water like a pool - it doesn't drain until school is in session so kids going in there is less of a chance-it's perfect for Casey

I don't think the meter reader is involved at all - this is messy enough just for Casey to do it

My guess is that LE didn't follow up on the call in's in because there were so many fake calls, who knows what this guy sounded like - he may have sounded like a quack

I sure hope it's something that innocent. I'd like to know what the meter reader's tips were based on. What made him so certain that this was the spot?

let's not speculate ourselves to death here.....sounds like this is his monthly route, smelt something funny/bad in the area in Aug, called LE, followed up, called tipline. after Aug 13th, the rains came and flooded area around Aug 15th, IIRC. He comes back on regular rounds 12/11, sees water down/gone, and decides to take a look. Maybe just that simple.......or maybe I'm just getting tired of the theorys that assume the worst of innocent people. JMO

you're very welcome.. it makes it a bit easier for everyone.

and now i can't even get on OCSO's site so i guess i got them in the nick of time..

Yes, you did, yeknomaras! Thank you very much!

:blowkiss:

let's not speculate ourselves to death here.....sounds like this is his monthly route, smelt something funny/bad in the area in Aug, called LE, followed up, called tipline. after Aug 13th, the rains came and flooded area around Aug 15th, IIRC. He comes back on regular rounds 12/11, sees water down/gone, and decides to take a look. Maybe just that simple.......or maybe I'm just getting tired of the theorys that assume the worst of innocent people. JMO

If you read my posts, you'll see that I'm one of the posters who is least likely to "assume the worst of innocent people." I'm curious what made him so sure this was the spot, nothing wrong with that. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member