LATEST EVIDENCE Discuss NEW AND DEVELOPING information here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it's a page out of the book? Water would have made it come apart. The inside pages look really close.

It does kind of look like the book to me, but I would think the book would be mush after months under water, unless maybe it has the coated pages that give them extra protection from water damage. I just don't know I guess its another thing we will have to wait and see about.:waitasec:

According to the Google Maps overhead shots, they don't have neighbors behind their house, just on the right and left. It seems to just be a field and trees behind the house.

Am I looking at an old image (new hourses built?) or was it a next-door neighbor or ???

I'm suspecting that there were new houses built on Florence Harbor Drive since the Google Maps photo was taken.

Looking at the overhead shots released yesterday by OCSO, they do have neighbors in the back.

I looked up the date of the photos in Google Maps by using Google Earth, and they are from April 2002, so those houses are no more than 6 or so years old. (Although the arial photos on the West side of Chicksaw Trail are from October 2006. If you look carefully, you can see the color difference between the two sides; the newer pictures are a deeper green.)

It was raining that day so it might be tiny water drops on the lens but then again............there are three orbs on that pic, they keep finding bones and more bones, what if it's discovered that Caylee was not alone in those woods???

Looks like I am not the only crazy one on here. I also think it is possible that more than one set of remains was found.

This book does look like little Caylee's. Those first reading books are usually laminated so to protect pages from spills. :(

Fox News is reporting that the very same book was found in the woods as in the photo. So the people analyzing crime scene photos must have pretty good eyes for this kind of thing (in the thread for the photos)
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,470464,00.html

I can't find it Fuzzymuffin? I went through the photos and I saw the one pic we've been talking about here, but nothing else?:waitasec:

Duh! Nevermind, Fuzzymuffin, I found it!

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. I was excited.

The caption for the photo of Caylee reading her book at the nursing home: "This undated photo shows missing girl Caylee Anthony reading a storybook police say they found in the woods near her family's home." I found that after reading here about some WS'ers analysis. The crime scene photo is contained in Turbothink's post in the thread on Crime Scene photos. Turbothink nailed it as you can see from this: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76732&page=7

that is coming from fox news...so I don't put too much faith in it. But I do believe it is "the" book and that's why Casey tried to cover her tracks with the whole, Caylee has her book and was reading it to me on the phone (that never has a record of receiving that call)

Ugh, me too. Too much info. :bang:

that is coming from fox news...so I don't put too much faith in it. But I do believe it is "the" book and that's why Casey tried to cover her tracks with the whole, Caylee has her book and was reading it to me on the phone (that never has a record of receiving that call)

I can't wait to see what else surfaces that can be related to KC statements.

Well now we know Fox reads here.

What gets me is if the book was utside of the bag, why wasn't it completely waterlogged and muddy and more ruined? Did it fall out of the bag along with the skull?

What gets me is if the book was utside of the bag, why wasn't it completely waterlogged and muddy and more ruined? Did it fall out of the bag along with the skull?

I'll have to go look for the video of Caylee with the book to be sure but I was thinking the book was one of those that have heavy cardboard pages instead of just paper. If so it wouldn't break down as quickly as a book with paper pages.
---------------------
eta: Yes, I went back and watched the video and it is a toddler book with the heavy book-board pages. I'll bet that all the pages underneath the top ones are permanently cemented together now. Maybe the condition of the book and other items will also help tie down the time frame and show they have been out there all this time.

I posted earlier today that I worked for a NY publisher. I had tons of books just like that in my house. They are thick cardboard pages that are plasticoated to ward of drool, crackers, bottles, etc. You can wipe them down with a sponge. The Binder/spine is not that tough and would fall apart. I believe what we are seeing is one page of the book that has come apart from the elements. The outside of the book is actually blue.

FWIW, Orlando Sentinel was the first who matched up the book to the video of Caylee reading almost immediately after the photos were released yesterday. They have a good side by side slide show.

i don't think its that big a deal.

the meter reader felt, in august, that those woods were a good place to look

but the cops dropped the ball in that they didn't find her

but he was still interested so when the water receded last week, he went back on his own.

and found her.

whats the big deal? the cops didnt find her in august, so the tipster went to look again when he could.
That's what I tried to say yesterday, but can't find my post...

Thanks! Speaking of the book on the ground, if you turn it 90 degrees to the right, the characters match up exactly to the way Caylee is holding her book in the video.

ETA:There are some leaves blocking parts the characters. But IMO, they are the same.

Wonder who turned the pages of that book to the corresponding page when the book was found and photographed...............?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BDunnam