LATEST EVIDENCE Discuss NEW AND DEVELOPING information here

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder who turned the pages of that book to the corresponding page when the book was found and photographed...............?????

I think the book fell apart and it's a single page sitting there. The Plasticoated pages are much tougher than the spine. In the video, Caylee is turning the pages. I think the Sentinel went through the vid and screen captured the page that matched. I think the page on the ground is exactly where it was found.

some put the book there AFTER the body dumping

mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks! Speaking of the book on the ground, if you turn it 90 degrees to the right, the characters match up exactly to the way Caylee is holding her book in the video.

ETA:There are some leaves blocking parts of the characters. But IMO, they are the same.

Thanks SuzieQ, for the clarification of the book construction.

I really think they are strikingly similar when looking at the side by side show, also!:blowkiss:

I don't think it's an impossibility at all with what I've observed in the Florida woods.:)

OT but I have to say I am just so proud of myself that I know what the "moo" thing means,
Thanks to the sticky which is so helpful to those of us from other centuries.:)

Hahaha. I know moo (my opinion only) but I still saw that as moo. As in cow. Hahaha.

Somehow I didn't see KC as someone who would feel enough regret that she would place mementos. Or return to the scene with Caylee's book and place it there. Maybe KC isn't sentimental and the items were somehow related to what happened. As another poster said, some items dumped by KC might have been contaminated with body fluids or some kind of evidence. In the thread on crime scene photos there are folks who are blowing up the photos and what appears to be old photos are also on the scene. What role family photos would play puzzles me unless KC was trying to set up some kind of robbery scenario.

kc dumped and threw everything out in a hurry...........'mom, give me another day'...........IMO, to go back and get book.........kc wasn't thinking and then 31 days later she thought of evidence she left with CAYLEE????

kc dumped and threw everything out in a hurry...........'mom, give me another day'...........IMO, to go back and get book.........kc wasn't thinking and then 31 days later she thought of evidence she left with CAYLEE????

I totally agree with you. Maybe she was going to try and go back to remove the body or items left at the scene.

I am interested in the time of death. Has anyone said anything about that?

I don't think they are going to be able to use the body to determine a date or time. The medical examiner usually has soft tissue, stomach contents, etc. when they declare an approximate date and time. Caylee's body was completely skeletonized.

I don't think they are going to be able to use the body to determine a date or time. The medical examiner usually has soft tissue, stomach contents, etc. when they declare an approximate date and time. Caylee's body was completely skeletonized.

WOW! I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

Lime is a great fertilizer. People who like certain types of plants and bushes - lime the soil every spring - here in the East.
Plus when there are road kills - a bag of lime gets rid of the smell instantly.
But again it is a garden product and every garden store carries it.
Also in horse stables -

I am interested in the time of death. Has anyone said anything about that?

But what might be left is a report from the etymologist, the bug expert.

“The entomologist is good for the prosecution because it can prove how long the body was there. There are still bugs in the bag probably,” Shaffer said. “Maggots. We can tell by collecting the maggots how old they are. A day old. Weeks or months, that can tell us how long the bag was there.”

I found a craig's list link that shows Caylee's bedding. It's part of the "Best Friends Collection". No longer sold in stores, I found only a few pages that show the collection. This link states that the bedding set includes a "birth pillow". I haven't seen this pillow in the pictures of Caylee's room or bed. Has anyone else seen a pic with this "birth pillow" in it? These are very small pillows with the name, date of birth, weight, etc written on the pillow. I wonder if this is what they found in the bag and linked to Anthony home.
http://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/bab/952648784.html

I found a craig's list link that shows Caylee's bedding. It's part of the "Best Friends Collection". No longer sold in stores, I found only a few pages that show the collection. This link states that the bedding set includes a "birth pillow". I haven't seen this pillow in the pictures of Caylee's room or bed. Has anyone else seen a pic with this "birth pillow" in it? These are very small pillows with the name, date of birth, weight, etc written on the pillow. I wonder if this is what they found in the bag and linked to Anthony home.
http://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/bab/952648784.html

It just makes me so sad to see this set, Marina2. FWIW, it does not look as if all of the pillows are with the set in the People pic with Cindy. She is sitting on the floor beside Caylee's bed in the pic I am speaking of.

Lime is a great fertilizer. People who like certain types of plants and bushes - lime the soil every spring - here in the East.
Plus when there are road kills - a bag of lime gets rid of the smell instantly.
But again it is a garden product and every garden store carries it.
Also in horse stables -

We use it all the time in the NW, something to do with the moss that wants to take over the lawn. Hubby would know why we use it, I figure the moss is green, the grass is green, and the moss wants to grow on its own while the grass needs help, why are we fighting nature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmoh4